Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Believe hitting lottery is all mathematics-- I can prove it!

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
stribman's avatar - chi
georgia
United States
Member #65527
September 28, 2008
417 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I do hope someone oneday will find something in the Math field..but I am not going to bet on it..Not with what I know about RANDOM and how it works..

Here is a ABSOLUTE PERFECT EXAMPLE as proof..write a formula..design your own..or use one that has already been discovered..now..plug in some variables or in other words use the past draws which will be the information that you would need to use anyway..and play the answer..

Now here is the kicker..next time you plug in same variables again then you should get the same answer or in other words the same winning combo..and I will tell you right now you will not get the same combo again using the same formula..because why?..Because random is not Constant therefor NO FORMULA is ever going to work to get an EXACT ANSWER FOR THE SAME REPEATING VARIABLES THAT gave you the answer before..here is what I am talking about look here at Georgia see that 139 straight

Mon, Apr 23, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 1-3-9

This is the information or part of it that would have been used to produce the 139 straight on April 23

Sun, Apr 22, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 4-4-4 Sat, Apr 21, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 0-1-7

Now look at the next time 139 came out straight

Mon, Jun 9, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 1-3-9

Now look what preceeded this 139 straigh

Sun, Jun 8, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 9-7-1 Sat, Jun 7, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 6-2-3

nothing works out the same..if you take a set of values..variables..anything and try to plug them into RANDOM you will get a different outcome just about everytime..that is why Math cannot solve RANDOM because random is not CONSTANT

Having showed this information I dont mean to sound like a KNOWITALL..and I really hope you or someone in the future actually finds a Math shortcut to solve RANDOM..but until that happens..I am going to stick with what I know about RANDOM and say MATH WILL NEVER SOLVE RANDOM..

you are absolutly correct, numbers dont always fall the same everytime,

INPUT CASH 3 NUMBERS :[1-3-9]       INPUT PLUS NUMBERS
                                     INPUT MINUS NUMBERS

--- MATCHED NUMBERS ---        ---- CLOSE NUMBERS ----
  MATCH             CLOSE        MATCH             CLOSE
  > 719             > 264         769               214
                        > 214         547               264
                           634         783               634
                           684         931               684
                                          313               092
                                          943               042
                                          189               238
                                          191               288
                                          967               486
                                          597               436
                                          733               868

or next time it may be 696 , there is a pattern but its random.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7341 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2009, 11:26 am - IP Logged

I do hope someone oneday will find something in the Math field..but I am not going to bet on it..Not with what I know about RANDOM and how it works..

Here is a ABSOLUTE PERFECT EXAMPLE as proof..write a formula..design your own..or use one that has already been discovered..now..plug in some variables or in other words use the past draws which will be the information that you would need to use anyway..and play the answer..

Now here is the kicker..next time you plug in same variables again then you should get the same answer or in other words the same winning combo..and I will tell you right now you will not get the same combo again using the same formula..because why?..Because random is not Constant therefor NO FORMULA is ever going to work to get an EXACT ANSWER FOR THE SAME REPEATING VARIABLES THAT gave you the answer before..here is what I am talking about look here at Georgia see that 139 straight

Mon, Apr 23, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 1-3-9

This is the information or part of it that would have been used to produce the 139 straight on April 23

Sun, Apr 22, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 4-4-4 Sat, Apr 21, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 0-1-7

Now look at the next time 139 came out straight

Mon, Jun 9, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 1-3-9

Now look what preceeded this 139 straigh

Sun, Jun 8, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 9-7-1 Sat, Jun 7, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 6-2-3

nothing works out the same..if you take a set of values..variables..anything and try to plug them into RANDOM you will get a different outcome just about everytime..that is why Math cannot solve RANDOM because random is not CONSTANT

Having showed this information I dont mean to sound like a KNOWITALL..and I really hope you or someone in the future actually finds a Math shortcut to solve RANDOM..but until that happens..I am going to stick with what I know about RANDOM and say MATH WILL NEVER SOLVE RANDOM..

That reminds me of the systems that add or subtract something from the previous drawing; add 1 to the first digit, subtract 3 from the second, and add 7 to the third. These systems usually come from reverse engineering when someone notices that by adding or subtracting something there would be 3 straight hits and maybe some boxed hits over a drawing period of say 200 drawings.

If the previous drawing was 278 the play would be 345 so the assumption is that 345 will always follow 278 and we know that isn't true. It also means the first digit 3 will always follow 2 and 4 will always follow 3, etc. Maybe the digit 3 does follow the digit 2 more than 10% of the time but the odds against it following the next time 2 is drawn is always 9 to 1. Even if 3 does follow 2 in the next drawing, we still have to overcome 9 to 1 odds the second digit 4 will follow 7 and yet another 9 to 1 odds the third digit 5 will follow 8.

The only math in this example is the functions of adding and subtracting to create a 3 digit number that has same chance of being drawn as any other 3 digit number.

I Agree! there is no mathematical solution to a random lottery drawing unless the random drawing is determined by a mathematical formula.