Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the probability of this happening again?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 7 years ago by truecritic.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
Atlanta,GA
United States
Member #79429
September 1, 2009
103 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2009, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

You'all are flipping me out. When it comes to the high's and low's I simply use all double digits since a digit hit as high and any digit that hit in the past 4 drawings as low.

This leaves out a lot but the only numbers left out are digits that hasn't hit in the last 5,6,7,8, and 9 drawings. I win quite often with this method.

Those digits come up, yes; but not as often as the ones from the last four drawings and digits that hasn't hit in 10 draws or more. Now use this method and you will hit more often. It has been proven in Georgia's drawings.  Use the lowest or highest. Or use the lowest and highest together and you will win a lot. CHECK IT OUT!.

I use three SINCE HIT/FREQUENCY Charts. One for Midday, one for Evening, and the other is a combined midday and evening drawings.

Good Luck and remember the saying:

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22395
    September 24, 2005
    1583 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2009, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

You'all are flipping me out. When it comes to the high's and low's I simply use all double digits since a digit hit as high and any digit that hit in the past 4 drawings as low.

This leaves out a lot but the only numbers left out are digits that hasn't hit in the last 5,6,7,8, and 9 drawings. I win quite often with this method.

Those digits come up, yes; but not as often as the ones from the last four drawings and digits that hasn't hit in 10 draws or more. Now use this method and you will hit more often. It has been proven in Georgia's drawings.  Use the lowest or highest. Or use the lowest and highest together and you will win a lot. CHECK IT OUT!.

I use three SINCE HIT/FREQUENCY Charts. One for Midday, one for Evening, and the other is a combined midday and evening drawings.

Good Luck and remember the saying:

Can you explain by way of an example what you do?

sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
      Atlanta,GA
      United States
      Member #79429
      September 1, 2009
      103 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2009, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I will give it a try. First I will need a since hit/frequency chart:

1st       2nd     3rd

1       4          20       36

2       3            7        2

3        1          18       25

4        2           1         22   

5        9           6          1

6        18         2          3

7         6          3         27

8        28         4          4

9         5          21        23

0        32         28         6

From the chart above the last draw is 345 indicated by the 1's. Two drawings ago the number was 462 indicated by the 2's.  Now for me to pick the next likely draw my selections would be:

As first digit I would choose 1 2 3 4

As second digit I would choose 4 6 7 8

As third digit I would choose 2 5 6 8

Now that will be 64 straight bets. No box. If in doubt, maybe straight/box. I personally want the straight hit for $500. That's one way.

Another way to go would be to choose all high= For 1st 6 8 0

For 2nd 1 3 9 0

For 3rs 1 3 4 7 9

That would be a total of 60 straight bets.

Now if you have been watching your game, you will have a feel for which way to go.  Also, don't forget you might want to mix up the highs and lows.  Go with your gut.

Your budget might tell you that those other digits  that have been out 5,6,7,8,9,  draws might jump out. Well, play as your gut tell you; and it will.

Don't be a would've, should've, could've player.

Good luck. 

I did my best to explain.

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2009, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks