Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 4643 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 162 of 310
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31517 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all the winners!Party

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2009, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all the winners!Party

Hello Vergie, I have to go now but Blessings to you and have a bless day.......

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31517 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2009, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Claim the victory... Go God, Go God, Go God... I told you I will win this week and we will all be blessed in his NAME!.... I just love this game...... Congrats everyone on your winnings because I am....

I wonder why God don't bless the rest of us like he does you all the time.

Sorry but the devil made me ask!Big Grin Angelguess you're living right!  I try to!

Congrats to you!Party

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Sorry but the devil made me ask!Big Grin Angelguess you're living right!  I try to!

Congrats to you!Party

Vergie, you hit alot too so God is blessing you too!!!! God blesses all of us just being able to work together in winning the lottery!!!!  May we all continue to win and help one another!Blue Angel

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31517 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm thinking 100 300 500 900 600 800

Money Mann...300 was one of my numbers and I never even thought about playing 301...

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you coolmoney, I depend on God in this time of need... I dont put my faith in anyone but him.  I put my numbers online to help others be blessed and when they email me and thank me for the numbers I tell them no thank God... He is the one blessing us not me... God knows what we need and he is our provider so he will never fail us.. I am a strong believer in that and I just want to say to you God bless you and continue to give God the praise and see what happens... I am so happy people are winning and when we dont win, it is okay, sometimes that happens, but we are still blessed.... Do you know it makes me cry when someone tells me they need there light bill paid and I try so hard and pray for God to bless me with the winning numbers for that family and when they win I tell them dont thank me thank God... He is our savior.. I have never been selfish and dont plan on it... God said love our neighbors and we love ourselves... Always remember that.. You are my neighbor... Wink

God will continue to bless you Chella because you share with others, you are not selfish with the gift he has given you, you are sharing it with the world.  God bless you for that.  You truly appreciate what God has given you.  Blue Angel

rajh08's avatar - rinard
              NC
              United States
              Member #75732
              June 10, 2009
              3440 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners and Posters

of 103 today.....and Good luck and Blessing to us all tonightPartyPartyParty

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31517 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Vergie, you hit alot too so God is blessing you too!!!! God blesses all of us just being able to work together in winning the lottery!!!!  May we all continue to win and help one another!Blue Angel

I don't win nearly as much as I used to at all...but I realize it's because I'm trying too hard not that God doesn't love me like he does everyone else.

I don't think he gives a hoot whether I play the lottery or not.

I should not have brought God into it...this is after all a gambling site you know....now don't nobody start preaching at me...ok?

I don't want to hear it!

Good luck tonight everybody!See Ya!

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I don't win nearly as much as I used to at all...but I realize it's because I'm trying too hard not that God doesn't love me like he does everyone else.

I don't think he gives a hoot whether I play the lottery or not.

I should not have brought God into it...this is after all a gambling site you know....now don't nobody start preaching at me...ok?

I don't want to hear it!

Good luck tonight everybody!See Ya!

LOL!!!!! Ok, good luck tonight Vergie!!!!!!Jack-in-the-Box

United States
                    Member #72156
                    March 11, 2009
                    3308 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you!Party

Green laughGreen laugh All I can do....Some thoughts should be kept to yourself Green laughGreen laugh

kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                      gastonia nc
                      United States
                      Member #54044
                      August 2, 2007
                      984 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all winners today. I loaded up on 104ROFL

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                        MICHIGAN
                        United States
                        Member #65282
                        September 22, 2008
                        1992 Posts
                        Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Everything has their OWN season. I am so happy that their season is now

and......patiencely waitin mine.....  Good Luck!

goin with 826 653 939

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #75096
                          May 26, 2009
                          7136 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you!Party

Vergie, God blesses us all and if you dont see it by waking up this morning then I am sorry.... I will continue to give him the praise and I dont have to answer to anyone on here... I can tell you this, IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I AM GOING TO ENTERTAIN THE DEVIL YOU ARE CRAZY...... I knew it will happen when the devil gets so mad at the blessing God is giving to others.  Well I tell you what, Devil get behind me cause I am moving in the way the Lord wants me to move. I dont have to come on Lottery Post to post but I do it not for you but for everyone.. No I may not win all the time but guess what, when I post my numbers I play them all.... I dont have to lie about anything blessings the Lord is giving me and others... No one on here have to prove anything to anyone else... Glory be to GOD... Now with this in mind you have just sent me a blessing.. Be careful how you choose your words, cause I am not listening to them God is......... I love everyone on here at Lottery Post and if I have to PM my numbers to people I will, however, good luck everyone tonight and God bless everyone and I will post my numbers shortly, I am going to collect my winnings right now and continue to praise God while I am doing it... Have a bless day... I AM TO BLESS TO BE DEPRESSED! I AM A CHILD OF GOD!

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Green laughGreen laugh All I can do....Some thoughts should be kept to yourself Green laughGreen laugh

Thank you Moneymann blessings to you

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

God will continue to bless you Chella because you share with others, you are not selfish with the gift he has given you, you are sharing it with the world.  God bless you for that.  You truly appreciate what God has given you.  Blue Angel

Thank you coolmoney and God bless you .... really you have a kind spirit and continue to be that way..... Bless you. Lets win again tonight!

Page 162 of 310