Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 4643 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 163 of 310
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Vergie, God blesses us all and if you dont see it by waking up this morning then I am sorry.... I will continue to give him the praise and I dont have to answer to anyone on here... I can tell you this, IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I AM GOING TO ENTERTAIN THE DEVIL YOU ARE CRAZY...... I knew it will happen when the devil gets so mad at the blessing God is giving to others.  Well I tell you what, Devil get behind me cause I am moving in the way the Lord wants me to move. I dont have to come on Lottery Post to post but I do it not for you but for everyone.. No I may not win all the time but guess what, when I post my numbers I play them all.... I dont have to lie about anything blessings the Lord is giving me and others... No one on here have to prove anything to anyone else... Glory be to GOD... Now with this in mind you have just sent me a blessing.. Be careful how you choose your words, cause I am not listening to them God is......... I love everyone on here at Lottery Post and if I have to PM my numbers to people I will, however, good luck everyone tonight and God bless everyone and I will post my numbers shortly, I am going to collect my winnings right now and continue to praise God while I am doing it... Have a bless day... I AM TO BLESS TO BE DEPRESSED! I AM A CHILD OF GOD!

Amen Chella!!!! We are all blessed because "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!!!" So all of us are blessed because we are alive!!!!!!  God bless all of us and good luck tonight!!!!!!!!Jack-in-the-Box

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Amen Chella!!!! We are all blessed because "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!!!" So all of us are blessed because we are alive!!!!!!  God bless all of us and good luck tonight!!!!!!!!Jack-in-the-Box

You too sweetie.... Have to go and cash in.... Will be back on later....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

That number was on the straight never drawn list!!!!!!!Jack-in-the-Box

God,I feel like such an IDIOT right now...!

I forgot to UPDATE the below the 200 list where the 3 popped out of....

Go ahead and hit me in the head with a fryin pan I deserve it...!

Bang Head

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31553 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Vergie, God blesses us all and if you dont see it by waking up this morning then I am sorry.... I will continue to give him the praise and I dont have to answer to anyone on here... I can tell you this, IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I AM GOING TO ENTERTAIN THE DEVIL YOU ARE CRAZY...... I knew it will happen when the devil gets so mad at the blessing God is giving to others.  Well I tell you what, Devil get behind me cause I am moving in the way the Lord wants me to move. I dont have to come on Lottery Post to post but I do it not for you but for everyone.. No I may not win all the time but guess what, when I post my numbers I play them all.... I dont have to lie about anything blessings the Lord is giving me and others... No one on here have to prove anything to anyone else... Glory be to GOD... Now with this in mind you have just sent me a blessing.. Be careful how you choose your words, cause I am not listening to them God is......... I love everyone on here at Lottery Post and if I have to PM my numbers to people I will, however, good luck everyone tonight and God bless everyone and I will post my numbers shortly, I am going to collect my winnings right now and continue to praise God while I am doing it... Have a bless day... I AM TO BLESS TO BE DEPRESSED! I AM A CHILD OF GOD!

I hope you are not calling me a liar Chella!

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about at all.

I think you should be careful about how you choose your words also!

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

God,I feel like such an IDIOT right now...!

I forgot to UPDATE the below the 200 list where the 3 popped out of....

Go ahead and hit me in the head with a fryin pan I deserve it...!

Bang Head

Don't worry Crow, just be ready for that other number with a 3 in it that we all are waiting for!!!!!! Good luck playing tonight!!!! I will be ready for NCEL tommorrow!!!!!Jack-in-the-Box

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Green laughGreen laugh All I can do....Some thoughts should be kept to yourself Green laughGreen laugh

I guess you're right!

LaGrange NC
              United States
              Member #53915
              July 26, 2007
              1374 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

i think that 349 combo should be considered for 2nite.........

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                Wilmington,NC
                United States
                Member #57581
                January 11, 2008
                7661 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

i think that 349 combo should be considered for 2nite.........

953 is also standing out there.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                  Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6869 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2009, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

953 is also standing out there.

First of all WTG to OakcityJoe and all other winners!!!

Hotmama you just made me yell out loud!!!!! Is that really you..lolGreen laugh

Lovies

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                    Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2009, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

First of all WTG to OakcityJoe and all other winners!!!

Hotmama you just made me yell out loud!!!!! Is that really you..lolGreen laugh

Just thought I would join the ranks of the others (lol)  ROTFL 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2009, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I don't win nearly as much as I used to at all...but I realize it's because I'm trying too hard not that God doesn't love me like he does everyone else.

I don't think he gives a hoot whether I play the lottery or not.

I should not have brought God into it...this is after all a gambling site you know....now don't nobody start preaching at me...ok?

I don't want to hear it!

Good luck tonight everybody!See Ya!

I'm not gonna preach to you however I want you to know that I understand where youre coming from..

When someone WINS all of a sudden they are perceived as having special INSIGHT on the #'s...this is not true and many times it happens because of chance and nothing more.I try to play #'s based on the highest statistical order that way my own personal feelings dont skew the out come.Dreaming about a # will not make it happen unless you have special powers of clairvoyance and even this is a long shot...

God doesnt bless anyone with riches no matter who they are....and If he were going to BLESS anyone it be all the sick and dying people through out the world and the hungry/malnourished in third world countries who are living in squalor...

I'm sure everyone on here knows how God views GAMBLING whether NCEL/Govt endorces it or not.

Vergie?

Lets just all have fun and help each other out and forget about all the petty little things that are only trivial and cause division...ok?Lovies

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                        Member #62239
                        June 21, 2008
                        24974 Posts
                        Posted: October 19, 2009, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Hurray! Congrats to ALL Winners & Posters of 103... Good Luck to ALL tonight!!!! Hurray!

*pls*

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                          Member #69169
                          January 5, 2009
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2009, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I hope I'm not interrupting a particular topic but I am testing my secret weapon in North Carolina for 2 days, so I will be posting numbers here.

Feel free to use them! will not be in your way for long.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2009, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I hope you are not calling me a liar Chella!

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about at all.

I think you should be careful about how you choose your words also!

Leave it alone.. You brought up the conversation and I will not talk about it anymore.. I see some people just dont understand... It is not about gambling you are blessed in all the ways.... As for Crow, wow, the numbers come the way they want to come and sometimes you win and sometimes you dont... I will continue to play with my numbers and be blessed..... I thank God and will continue... I just understand now it does not matter who you are when people are not having a good day they want to steal other peoples joy... Grow up and learn to be a team player and learn to be happy for others.. That is all I have to say about it.... I am not going to entertain this conversation anymore so what you say you can call me you have my number... I dont play and I dont want to hurt anyones feelings on here so it is best to be quiet... For those that want my number for tonight just PM me okay... Blessings to everyone and good luck............

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2009, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

"Updated 200-800 out draw list Unmatched #'s"

800)-356

700)-920

600)-259

500)-147-568

400)-234-459-578-345

300)-240-510-238-138-137-479-270-580-351-620-579-930

200)-236-124-590-379-910-269-820-931-248-457-340-567-360-179-521-467-940

Missing (3) & (9) in the first position...---> 356-920-952-342-354-954-382-371-351-975-930-362-973-910-962-340-360-971-940-921-972-951-942-980-970-941-961-964-976-950

Page 163 of 310