Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 4643 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 96 of 310
PrintE-mailLink
favor4's avatar - huntres2
Winston Salem
United States
Member #61198
May 15, 2008
25124 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

315 233 339 979 099

100 173 009 209 184

qp: 722 222 279 250 989 575

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Chella would you tell me about that system also, I am interested in it as well.   That sounds pretty good.

Okay coolmoney had not looked yet had someone at my door and was talking... Sorry forgot all about this, let me see now okay.

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #75096
      May 26, 2009
      7136 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2009, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

my picks for midday!!!! 080, 531, 147, 258, 472, 125, 783, 927, 531, 172, 283, 583, 666, 880, 487, 495, 224, 888, 222, 000, 002, 473

Hello toosexy26.........how are you and blesssings to you..........

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2009, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Okay coolmoney had not looked yet had someone at my door and was talking... Sorry forgot all about this, let me see now okay.

Thank you Chella36, I appreciate it.  That system sounds interesting and if it hits alot that is great.

jasonNC's avatar - mask
          Some Where Out There
          United States
          Member #66336
          October 22, 2008
          198 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2009, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

A very convient excuse for not winning, but just not true.

You cannot accurately gauge winning payouts if they are high or low without knowing how many total tickets were sold- exact and combo.  It is impossible.

You cannot judge it without ALL of the information because you don't know how many tickets were sold.

HaHa I see you have jokes, I think if anyone is not winning it's you. You're one who seems to post what's coming for 3 months spans and they don't hit, actually I admire when you post, because when you do I stay away from your numbers, and I'm sure they're plenty others of here that noticed that as well. You will drive some people here broke with your inaccurate data. Trust me your hits to miss ratio is not profitable, what good is making 5k when you spend 3k a month and don't hit big but once every 6 months. You might need me to help you out. But to each his own, I know for a fact they monitor this site,  and concerned mentioned it before as well in the past. So keep on thinking they're not and go ahead and put your $100 on a number and post it and let the forum see when it hits. And I'll sit at my desk along with NCEL and have a drink and laugh. But you are the man a Very lucky one at that. Please spare me the antics, but keep posting though cause I need help with eliminating my plays and you're the best for that.

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #75096
            May 26, 2009
            7136 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Chella36, I appreciate it.  That system sounds interesting and if it hits alot that is great.

I found the email but I have to call him and get the information again, I did forget he gave me his phone number as well.... wow, I will call him for you guys and see if it is still hitting which I know cause I hear he wins everyday and mostly twice a day.  That is great huh?  I may play all 20.00 tonight... Blessings to you and I will let you guys know when I talk to him.  Have a bless one and dont let me forget okay. I am doing 20 things at once.... Talk to you later.

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Chella, I appreciate it, we all need help winning and that system sounds good LOL!!!!

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                Summerfield NC
                United States
                Member #61736
                June 2, 2008
                3714 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2009, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

HaHa I see you have jokes, I think if anyone is not winning it's you. You're one who seems to post what's coming for 3 months spans and they don't hit, actually I admire when you post, because when you do I stay away from your numbers, and I'm sure they're plenty others of here that noticed that as well. You will drive some people here broke with your inaccurate data. Trust me your hits to miss ratio is not profitable, what good is making 5k when you spend 3k a month and don't hit big but once every 6 months. You might need me to help you out. But to each his own, I know for a fact they monitor this site,  and concerned mentioned it before as well in the past. So keep on thinking they're not and go ahead and put your $100 on a number and post it and let the forum see when it hits. And I'll sit at my desk along with NCEL and have a drink and laugh. But you are the man a Very lucky one at that. Please spare me the antics, but keep posting though cause I need help with eliminating my plays and you're the best for that.

You need to get your facts straight.  What good does it do you or anyone else to post this big CONSPERIACY THEORY that has about as much factual data as the 911 theories.

I will be the first to admit, and have recently, that I lose more than I win.  I can assure you of one thing, and many people can attest to it, I have won a whole lot more money than I have lost playing p3.

I have posted a copy of my winning tickets to prove it, I can only say that of one other person on here and that is Jordan. 

Put your money where your mouth is and scan your winning tickets.  If you are so great, show me.  Until then you can shut your trap.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31517 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

You need to get your facts straight.  What good does it do you or anyone else to post this big CONSPERIACY THEORY that has about as much factual data as the 911 theories.

I will be the first to admit, and have recently, that I lose more than I win.  I can assure you of one thing, and many people can attest to it, I have won a whole lot more money than I have lost playing p3.

I have posted a copy of my winning tickets to prove it, I can only say that of one other person on here and that is Jordan. 

Put your money where your mouth is and scan your winning tickets.  If you are so great, show me.  Until then you can shut your trap.

Here's one of them you won 5 exact with Avlm...that's why I started playing that number!...367...you'll have to scroll sideways to see all of these!...I saved these for good luck with that number!

jasonNC's avatar - mask
                    Some Where Out There
                    United States
                    Member #66336
                    October 22, 2008
                    198 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2009, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I was waiting on that challenge Mr. Lucky so I tell you what since you're obviously Very lucky let send a cashiers check to someone we can trust, like Hotmama if she don't mine for $10k and daily we send her our picks, no more than 5 numbers not 50. After the end of the month whomever has the most hits takes both checks, so there you go a free $10k unless that's not enough, cause trust me I PROMISE I CAN MATCH WHAT YOU WAGER. AND ONE LAST THING I'M NOT LIKE BIG TIME IF YOU LOOSE I WILL GET PAID.

Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44015 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2009, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

wow !!!! i go to bed at 6am and wake up to yall waging lottery war on one another lmao

LOL

GOOD AFTERNOON FOLKS !!! WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE SPORT

Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44015 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2009, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

note to myself: scan all winning tickets in case this happens to me lol

whew i wouldnt wanna get called out like that. to be perfectly honest, i dont always announce when i do hit for fear of whats going on right now on this thread. i'm no horn blower...lol

Idea

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31517 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

note to myself: scan all winning tickets in case this happens to me lol

whew i wouldnt wanna get called out like that. to be perfectly honest, i dont always announce when i do hit for fear of whats going on right now on this thread. i'm no horn blower...lol

Idea

I used to scan mine & saved them...did pm to a couple of people because someone said they didn't believe me one time when I said I won and didn't post them but then I decided it was too much trouble and if they didn't believe me then that was their problem.

I just happened to save those of Avlm's and since the conversation was going on decided to just post them for the fun of it.Big Grin

Technics they really like each other...just a little disagreement...they'll be ok in a few minutes...Crazy

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31517 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

For midday

367 367 469 168 114 116 724 228 456 459 223 332 358 578

789 467 375 569 189 479 179 159 236 239 406 416 419 189

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53121
                              June 24, 2007
                              6498 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

from this link below ncel made 13.2 million last month in pick 3 sales..

someone do the math on the payouts compared to money brought in

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/998547.html

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

Page 96 of 310