Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 4643 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 98 of 310
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Way to go on the 584 WPB!!

Cheers

Congratulations WPB!!!!!!!DanceDanceDanceDanceDancePartyPartyPartyHyperBananaHurray!LurkingJack-in-the-BoxBig Grin SantaParty

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
    $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16883 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Latest Drawings

Daytime Drawing (3:00pm)

Tuesday, Oct 13, 2009

606 winning shares won a total of $52,750

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Way to go, mswiz777!!! She strikes gold again and this was a straight too!!

10-13-09 Midday 584

Pot Of Gold

Way to go mswiz777!!!!! Old school is getting ALL the hits LOL!!!!!!!PartyPartyJack-in-the-BoxBig Grin SantaDanceHurray!BananaLurkingParty

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
        Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #67555
        November 29, 2008
        3031 Posts

Congrats to you chella,and many more blessingsWell Done

kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
          gastonia nc
          United States
          Member #54044
          August 2, 2007
          984 Posts

way to go to all winners. those of us that did not win will get ncel tonight.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
            Durham, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #58710
            February 23, 2008
            6882 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Latest Drawings

Daytime Drawing (3:00pm)

Tuesday, Oct 13, 2009

606 winning shares won a total of $52,750

WTG to all the winners!!!! Party

Wow another low payout!!! Who would have guessed!!! Ha Ha. Green laugh

I played the 480 b/c it showed up in my test workout twice. NCEL didn't get much out of me today either though.

Chella you on (in the words of CB) Fiyyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Mad

Lovies

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
              Charlotte North Carolina
              United States
              Member #67555
              November 29, 2008
              3031 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Thought it would have been a double.  WTG all winners and posters.  I played that number exact yesterday but not today!

12-Oct
              57   197 977 991 916 686 862 222 822 238 381 383 837
              36   124 249 468 684 433 334 877 771 150 503 821 213
              07   242 428 410 108 084 842 781 816 029 292 854 541

WTG WPB, HEADS UP, U ARE DA BOMB,

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                Summerfield NC
                United States
                Member #61736
                June 2, 2008
                3714 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I was waiting on that challenge Mr. Lucky so I tell you what since you're obviously Very lucky let send a cashiers check to someone we can trust, like Hotmama if she don't mine for $10k and daily we send her our picks, no more than 5 numbers not 50. After the end of the month whomever has the most hits takes both checks, so there you go a free $10k unless that's not enough, cause trust me I PROMISE I CAN MATCH WHAT YOU WAGER. AND ONE LAST THING I'M NOT LIKE BIG TIME IF YOU LOOSE I WILL GET PAID.

Once again, you do not have your facts straight.  Do you know what a gentleman's bet is?  Let me enlighten you: 

Noun

Singular
                gentleman's bet

Plural
                gentleman's bets

gentleman's bet (plural gentleman's bets)

1. A bet in which no money is bet; only the honor of the two parties is at stake. Therefore, there is no need for proof that one party's side of the bet has been fulfilled; he or she is taken at their word

Since the NAME OF THE POST of which you are refering with bigtyme's bet with me was "AVLM VS. bIGTYME, A GENTLEMAN'S BET"  I think anyone with any common sense would know the result of this.

As to your challenge, who in their right mind would send a cashier's check to someone they have never met? (no offense Hotmamma, I am sure you are as honest as the day is long).  Only an complete moron idiot would do such a thing.  Secondly, anyone who would wager $10,000 on a lottery within one  month would also be an idiot.  I would rather put down $10k on red or black on a roullete table for one spin.

I have always been a proponant of people listing EXACTLY what they play, how much they wagered, and how much they have won.  But no one hear seems to be willing to give out that information.  They just post lists of 50- 80 numbers and then claim hits from their lists.....big deal anyone can do that and get a boxed hit every draw from a list of 80  numbers (which would be 480 total #'s if they were 6-way and boxed)

You would cover almost half the numbers that could be drawn!!! What a joke.

They best you could do is break even.  That is where the bet with bigtyme came from.  I proved my point by posting 50 random #'s from a # generator for several month's, and every month my list was within a couple of hit's of the winner, and I came in 2nd place out of at least 6 participants everymonth. (which means the random list beat all other participants for the month and their best #'s.

I will post EVERY play I make, $ amount wager, and post ALL of my winning tickets via scanner, been there done that.

Interesting that I don't see you posting any winning #'s, and I have certainly never seen you scan and post your winners.........hmmmmmmmmmm.

When you hit 20x exact like I have, post them and then we can talk.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you Chella!PartyI should have paid attention and then when I played 358 maybe I would have played 458...Big Grin Angel

You go Chella girl!Party

Yeah Chella!!!!! Get that money LOL!!!!!BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaDancePartyDancePartyDanceJack-in-the-BoxDanceHurray!Lurking

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! yes way to go PeacefulMan!Dance

Congratulations Peaceful Man!!!!!!PartyDancePartyDancePartyJester LaughHurray!

United States
                      Member #1630
                      June 7, 2003
                      6011 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on the 584, taterman47!!

Lurking

Yeah Taterman, Hurray!Hurray!Congratulations!!!!!!Hurray!PartyDancePartyDanceParty

jasonNC's avatar - mask
                        Some Where Out There
                        United States
                        Member #66336
                        October 22, 2008
                        198 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Once again, you do not have your facts straight.  Do you know what a gentleman's bet is?  Let me enlighten you: 

Noun

Singular
                        gentleman's bet

Plural
                        gentleman's bets

gentleman's bet (plural gentleman's bets)

1. A bet in which no money is bet; only the honor of the two parties is at stake. Therefore, there is no need for proof that one party's side of the bet has been fulfilled; he or she is taken at their word

Since the NAME OF THE POST of which you are refering with bigtyme's bet with me was "AVLM VS. bIGTYME, A GENTLEMAN'S BET"  I think anyone with any common sense would know the result of this.

As to your challenge, who in their right mind would send a cashier's check to someone they have never met? (no offense Hotmamma, I am sure you are as honest as the day is long).  Only an complete moron idiot would do such a thing.  Secondly, anyone who would wager $10,000 on a lottery within one  month would also be an idiot.  I would rather put down $10k on red or black on a roullete table for one spin.

I have always been a proponant of people listing EXACTLY what they play, how much they wagered, and how much they have won.  But no one hear seems to be willing to give out that information.  They just post lists of 50- 80 numbers and then claim hits from their lists.....big deal anyone can do that and get a boxed hit every draw from a list of 80  numbers (which would be 480 total #'s if they were 6-way and boxed)

You would cover almost half the numbers that could be drawn!!! What a joke.

They best you could do is break even.  That is where the bet with bigtyme came from.  I proved my point by posting 50 random #'s from a # generator for several month's, and every month my list was within a couple of hit's of the winner, and I came in 2nd place out of at least 6 participants everymonth. (which means the random list beat all other participants for the month and their best #'s.

I will post EVERY play I make, $ amount wager, and post ALL of my winning tickets via scanner, been there done that.

Interesting that I don't see you posting any winning #'s, and I have certainly never seen you scan and post your winners.........hmmmmmmmmmm.

When you hit 20x exact like I have, post them and then we can talk.

So I guess that's a no then on the competition, I'm sure Hotmama will play fair she can even get a 20% gratuity from me when I win. If she talks the 10k and run trust me she want be my first. Anyway do what you do, my post was for the intentions of bringing the awareness to the board, so hittem hard for 10k every year and slow role them for 5k a month.  Good luck.

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #75096
                          May 26, 2009
                          7136 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Chella!!!!! Get that money LOL!!!!!BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaDancePartyDancePartyDanceJack-in-the-BoxDanceHurray!Lurking

Thanks coolmoney I had it straight... Go God, Go God, Go God, Go God... I am telling you I have just been blessed this week... Wow... .That is what I am talking about.  I am so thankful and happy........ What!!!!!!! Blessings to everyone and lets keep it rolling.....................................

BananaParty

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you chella,and many more blessingsWell Done

Thank you sweetie and blessings to you as well.... God is so good all the time........ Wow I am receiving the blessings before it comes and giving thanks. I just talked about that earlier, go ahead and thank God for all he is going to do for you in your life and you will reap the rewards... Oh yes, thank you Lord thank you............ Blessings to you B4badu44

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2009, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Thought it would have been a double.  WTG all winners and posters.  I played that number exact yesterday but not today!

12-Oct
                              57   197 977 991 916 686 862 222 822 238 381 383 837
                              36   124 249 468 684 433 334 877 771 150 503 821 213
                              07   242 428 410 108 084 842 781 816 029 292 854 541

Congrats once again on your hits.. Bless you and keep the blessings coming.

Page 98 of 310