Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 670 replies. Last post 7 years ago by foxy lady.

Page 27 of 45
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #62684
July 6, 2008
557 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Its pitt bull time. If a 4 or a 7 or both doesn't come out tonight its going to play

tommorow in the mid.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2009, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

tonite

"Many Strategies|One Game"

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
      Pharr, Texas
      United States
      Member #107
      August 23, 2001
      439 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Its pitt bull time. If a 4 or a 7 or both doesn't come out tonight its going to play

tommorow in the mid.

How do you figure that? Is it because the skips are due? Is it because you mirrored todays midday? Or is it because you did a one up one down format??. I am sooooooooo confused and frustrated because I know that Msmusic and Centless know how to spot the winning combinations while I don't know what digits to play. I tried and do the one up one down but that alone is not the answer. There are other factors that others use that I don't. Maybe some day I'll pick up on what they are doing and start winning some of my money back. Meanwhile I just see others win on a daily basis and hope to join them someday. Congrats to MsMusic and anyone else who won. WTG. Happy Trails and keep up the good work. AL

United States
        Member #69169
        January 5, 2009
        2122 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

How do you figure that? Is it because the skips are due? Is it because you mirrored todays midday? Or is it because you did a one up one down format??. I am sooooooooo confused and frustrated because I know that Msmusic and Centless know how to spot the winning combinations while I don't know what digits to play. I tried and do the one up one down but that alone is not the answer. There are other factors that others use that I don't. Maybe some day I'll pick up on what they are doing and start winning some of my money back. Meanwhile I just see others win on a daily basis and hope to join them someday. Congrats to MsMusic and anyone else who won. WTG. Happy Trails and keep up the good work. AL

Hi alsports2000. 

Ok. look back and find a double about 2 wks ago. for instance, 818

Now look at how that number keeps the game functioning at a high level. your pairs would be 27,81,(3)2, and 36 ( mirror). go from there

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

try to figure out how these numbers use past draws to help the recent draws come out.

United States
            Member #62684
            July 6, 2008
            557 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2009, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

When I look at numbers I dont see them as the average person does, example 222 looks like 222 to the average person. but to me I see 222 272 777 772, I look for trends. if you use the one up one down, mirrored numbers, 123,234,345,444, key numbers, etc systems they do'nt work all the time. I have one workout when I see a certain trend and another for other trends. If I can know one number, a pair or the whole number my odds go down. I think everyone is giving a taste of his or her workouts on this forum but not all, example everyone ask msmusic how she gets her key numbers, she answers from her w/o but she never shows the w/o (I DONT BLAME HER). She wouldn't be needed, and theres a possibility the numbers would be so heavily played the system would be cycled out. I never ask a person for their system for the reasons just stated. Suggestion: Pick a system of workouts (not the skips stuff  He (Str8)can't even explain it well), watch trends, and compare a system with a system. Go to the pick 3 systems forum and ask the people there what systems they use. Watch the system and back Test them. WHEN SOMETHING WORKS TRY IT.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
              Pharr, Texas
              United States
              Member #107
              August 23, 2001
              439 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2009, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi alsports2000. 

Ok. look back and find a double about 2 wks ago. for instance, 818

Now look at how that number keeps the game functioning at a high level. your pairs would be 27,81,(3)2, and 36 ( mirror). go from there

Thanks for taking the time to respond and you see I am an analytic person, not by choice but I need to know how you came up with those pairs???. Where did the 026 come from?? its not on these pairs. Am I suppose to continue to play these pairs from two weeks ago and hope one of them hits??. I've notice that a/some players win 4 to 5 times in a week and they announce it to others, how do they do it???. I am not trying to solicit picks from anyone but I just want to try and duplicate what the winners are doing but if its something that comes to them and they cannot share with others, I'm fine with that, good for them. I've been playing this game for many years and I yet to fine someone who is genuinely interested in helping others improve their odds in the pick 3 game. Don't get me wrong or misinterpret what I am saying, its not intended for anyone to become offended, its just frustration on my part. It not what everyone else is doing, its me that cannot comprehend the details of the game. Thanks again. AL.

United States
                Member #62684
                July 6, 2008
                557 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for taking the time to respond and you see I am an analytic person, not by choice but I need to know how you came up with those pairs???. Where did the 026 come from?? its not on these pairs. Am I suppose to continue to play these pairs from two weeks ago and hope one of them hits??. I've notice that a/some players win 4 to 5 times in a week and they announce it to others, how do they do it???. I am not trying to solicit picks from anyone but I just want to try and duplicate what the winners are doing but if its something that comes to them and they cannot share with others, I'm fine with that, good for them. I've been playing this game for many years and I yet to fine someone who is genuinely interested in helping others improve their odds in the pick 3 game. Don't get me wrong or misinterpret what I am saying, its not intended for anyone to become offended, its just frustration on my part. It not what everyone else is doing, its me that cannot comprehend the details of the game. Thanks again. AL.

Put in the time you'll reap the rewards.

Can I get a amen?

Can I get a boomshockalocka?

Can I get a Heeee

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2009, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

No. alsports2000. Like scoobydoo said, there are trends! find them. Never go back 14 draws to play a number for the next draw because that trend is most likely over!

raleigh, nc
                    United States
                    Member #72330
                    March 15, 2009
                    2015 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Cowgirl  Texas Winning Mid Number 026Cowboy

026    013    081    001    021

149    927    524   922   320

915    156    296    876   456

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                      Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                      LA/TX
                      United States
                      Member #5957
                      July 29, 2004
                      9102 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2009, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

When I look at numbers I dont see them as the average person does, example 222 looks like 222 to the average person. but to me I see 222 272 777 772, I look for trends. if you use the one up one down, mirrored numbers, 123,234,345,444, key numbers, etc systems they do'nt work all the time. I have one workout when I see a certain trend and another for other trends. If I can know one number, a pair or the whole number my odds go down. I think everyone is giving a taste of his or her workouts on this forum but not all, example everyone ask msmusic how she gets her key numbers, she answers from her w/o but she never shows the w/o (I DONT BLAME HER). She wouldn't be needed, and theres a possibility the numbers would be so heavily played the system would be cycled out. I never ask a person for their system for the reasons just stated. Suggestion: Pick a system of workouts (not the skips stuff  He (Str8)can't even explain it well), watch trends, and compare a system with a system. Go to the pick 3 systems forum and ask the people there what systems they use. Watch the system and back Test them. WHEN SOMETHING WORKS TRY IT.

scoobydo I learn a long time ago from others who are no longer here who tried to share their w/o. There was so much negativity that they left. My w/o are vision that come to me. An old lady told me if you get a gift of numbers, you never give it away. When I first got into numbers I  use to get them in dreams. Then the dreams left me because I forgot to play the number that was given. I saw the number every hour and for the life of me couldn't figure out why and  guess what the number came str as I saw it and i haven't dream a number since.  Then w/o started to come to me in dream that would wake me up to write them down and sometimes I get pieces of w/o that leads me close to the number. That's how the key number came to me still waiting on the dream to come back so i can get the other half. Saw it so clearly but for the life of me don't know how to finish it.  Trying to explain my w/o would take more time than I have because I have tried and people just didn't get it.  If a person can't take the finish product and make it w/o for you how can you take the w/o and make it work. I read everything her and iI appreciate all the input because I learn something new. Have have w/o that  would keep you in money everyday but it time  consuming for me to keep up with  it on a daily bases.  This week is one of my good week because I'm in tune with numbers so I'm 6 for 6 this week.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2009, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

However i do have other methods of decreasing my numbers if I feel a certain type of number is going to come straight

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                          Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                          LA/TX
                          United States
                          Member #5957
                          July 29, 2004
                          9102 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2009, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

The most effective w/o  is the stack which I learned  from Ms5PennieGen Knowing what have played and where your number came will help greatly.

089   5(8)

574 6(5)

185   3,6()

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2009, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

The most effective w/o  is the stack which I learned  from Ms5PennieGen Knowing what have played and where your number came will help greatly.

089   5(8)

574 6(5)

185   3,6()

I dont understand?

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
                              Houston, TX
                              United States
                              Member #72540
                              March 20, 2009
                              1102 Posts
                              Posted: October 21, 2009, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Do pre-tests have any bearing or give an inclination as to what will be the winning number for that draw?

Now, if the answer is no ========== sometimes the triple everyone is expecting shows up only on the pre-test ========= or the winning number is right there clear as day ==============or it is nothing similiar to the winning number

Page 27 of 45