Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 670 replies. Last post 7 years ago by foxy lady.

Page 45 of 45
PrintE-mailLink
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:40 am - IP Logged

People who predict well usually do not use the same method for making winning numbers. However, there are multiple ways of predicting the winning numbers. Personally, I use spreadsheets because I like visual statistics. I also have lotsoftpro but I don't use it very much, I only use it for the 3 and 4 digit series. I practice new methods like mirror numbers, etc... needless to say, I'm pretty good at the pick 4 and pick 3.

that is, in Illinois.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
    Pharr, Texas
    United States
    Member #107
    August 23, 2001
    442 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2009, 1:07 am - IP Logged

People who predict well usually do not use the same method for making winning numbers. However, there are multiple ways of predicting the winning numbers. Personally, I use spreadsheets because I like visual statistics. I also have lotsoftpro but I don't use it very much, I only use it for the 3 and 4 digit series. I practice new methods like mirror numbers, etc... needless to say, I'm pretty good at the pick 4 and pick 3.

Yeah, I don't know how many times I've started a spreadsheet and in a couple of weeks I become disinterested because I don't know how to use any of the formulas to formulate probabilities or permutations or any other means of predicting what will follow the past draws. Once I did own a software that I downloaded from a lotto site but I never did win with it, so, I did not pursue that. I am glad to read that you are doing good with the pick3/4 in the windy city, keep up the good work and thanks for responding. I am also visual and analytic. Unhappy

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2009, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I did not mean to undermine your intelligence but I am just trying to find out more of what others know and use to predict winning combinations. I would not even know where to start in learning statistical predictions but I've always been interested in probabilities and you are right about software doing things that pencil and paper workouts can't do. Thanks for taking the time to respond and happy winnings. AL.

Al

No problem, it didn't bother me at all, I just thought to be nice and answer your post.

--------

About stats, "filters" and prediction workouts, msmusic and many others including myself thru the years have posted a lot about it.

But when ones has thousands of posts-threads is not so easy to find things even using the LP's search function, it is best to try and ask people for links to their posted info, but maybe first try the LP's search engine just to learn how to best find things as sooner or later you might want to use it.

If still you don't find info then ask for links, prediction is not easy and even with tons of info it might not be of much use, take me right now, I am not using "filters", not in the regular way, I am mostly using softwares, several of them, they don't give the winning numbers, I do interpretations and manipulations with the tools in order to make these prediction posts, the softwares are needed they are a most have, but their proper use and the interpretation of the results are also a must do.

I can't tell anybody about how and or with what I am getting the info that I am posting here, it is "secret", but it involves several softwares, interpretations and manipulations-processing of data.

On posts and threads that I have made I do talk about prediction and filtering a lot, it is enough for people to get an understanding of how to go about prediction in some ways and what prediction by stats and filters is all about, also as Jordan said, not everybody predicts in the same way, even a particular person might have several prediction ways that he or she uses or that can use.

Good Luck to you and do look for older posts that people have made, but beware there are thousands of posts.

Good luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I don't know how many times I've started a spreadsheet and in a couple of weeks I become disinterested because I don't know how to use any of the formulas to formulate probabilities or permutations or any other means of predicting what will follow the past draws. Once I did own a software that I downloaded from a lotto site but I never did win with it, so, I did not pursue that. I am glad to read that you are doing good with the pick3/4 in the windy city, keep up the good work and thanks for responding. I am also visual and analytic. Unhappy

Al

Why don't you start by looking at posts from WIN D?

He posts a lot at the "Lottery Systems" forum and also at the pick 3 forum.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2009, 1:25 am - IP Logged

It has nothing to do with formulas. I color my sheet's lottery info in a certain way, as to categorize each draw. But I also have a deadly trick up my sleeve that I will not give to anyone because it took me so long to come up with it.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

centsless's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            TX/LOTTOLAND/USA
            United States
            Member #78380
            August 13, 2009
            2679 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2009, 8:47 am - IP Logged

scoobydo..... those pairs are still hitting. You deserve more then a WTG. It's time to pull out the big stuff! :) You deserve a noisemaker. Noisemaker 3scoobydo, can't wait to see what you have for us in November.

txpolo WTG  on your numbers. You always do a great job. msmusic you are great!

Has anyone seen greeneyes? I'm missing greeneyes.

Happy Sunday everyone. Remember to enjoy the three F's FFF  Family, Food, & Football. :)

Numbers are my passion! Winning is a bonus  :)

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
              Member #173
              April 8, 2002
              6114 Posts
              Posted: November 1, 2009, 8:56 am - IP Logged

LANTERN, thanks for your websites, The Mass and audio Treasure.Patriot

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                LA/TX
                United States
                Member #5957
                July 29, 2004
                9102 Posts
                Posted: November 1, 2009, 9:28 am - IP Logged

HERE'S A  PARTY FOR EVERYONE FOR THE OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO THE TEXAS THEARD. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NOV THEARD.

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: November 1, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

LANTERN, thanks for your websites, The Mass and audio Treasure.Patriot

Polo

Glad that you have use for themSun Smiley

-----------

As the pick 3 is really a straight game and box is artificial, it would or might be harder to guess boxed pairs as 3 for all postions come out instead of 1 for each position, but I will see if a particular program-technique might help some with that or not, it will have to be tested maybe here at LP to see how it does, so as there are several key digits workouts, I might have at least 1 more key pairs workout also, it will add extra work for me, but if I can I might try it and we will see if it is any good or not.

----------

I wonder what happened to Blackie,mspennie and others?

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

If some could work on key digits-pairs, others, on sums-shortsums-roots and others on full 3 digits pick 3 numbers, then we might be able to narrow the predictions down to a few or even to 1 pick 3 winning number, if we had more people working on these things.

At least, we do need somebody working on Sums-ShortSums-Roots.

Maybe somebody on widths.

-------

If we could narrow down the sums, shortsums, roots, pairs and key digits to about half of each of them, we might be set good.

Those are 5 things, if we had 5 extra people here to work on those things.

I really don't think that TLC would let us get away with doing something like that.

------------

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                      Raleigh, NC
                      United States
                      Member #75610
                      June 7, 2009
                      58050 Posts
                      Posted: November 1, 2009, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

CowboysTEXAS EVENINGCowboysMegaphone

268   713   765   701   212   254   767   709
                      381   836   914   912   603   663   158   118
                      270   725   873   873   894   872   349   327

778   798   267   287   268   712   732   268