Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 670 replies. Last post 7 years ago by foxy lady.

Page 44 of 45
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2009, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

wtg scoobydo diamondpalace lantern scoobydoBat msmusic Patriot

Thanks! Smile

----------------

As you can see by the number of predicted pairs, the statistics say that the prediction should not be accurate, might be very bad (Maybe).

The fewer predicted pairs on a prediction, maybe the better, but I don't yet know for sure, this technique is brand new.

The tests only started here, when I made the first prediction, about a day ago or so.

Let this stay invisible to TLC Jester

As always, don't take anything serious, the predictions can't be for sure, much better chance, YES, but still just a better chance, nothing more.

Good Luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
    Raleigh, NC
    United States
    Member #75610
    June 7, 2009
    57478 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2009, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Haunted HouseTEXAS MIDDAYHaunted House

345   387   890   832   381   836   823   381
    836   896   381   341   404   959   934   602
    127   105   672   650   396   840   016   923

832   836   834   378   398   898   543   783
    731   157   035   489   287   237   638   698
    546   478   126   561   101   106   721   501

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
      Member #173
      April 8, 2002
      6110 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

oh no that 27 is bugging me againScared.

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Raleigh, NC
        United States
        Member #75610
        June 7, 2009
        57478 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

oh no that 27 is bugging me againScared.

Good Luck We had 139 last night in NC. I wouldn't leave that out either for a few days since sometimes we get the same numbers.....

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

It seems to me that there is better proof of how a system does when it is tested agains past draws, because past draws can't be changed, but draws that are yet to come can be manipulated, they claim that "Random" can't be predicted, yet they know better, that is why they do pre-draws and change draw machines and ballsets and whatever else to try to disrupt what might be called the "random flow", even so you know what can be done, imagine if they would just do "straight honest draws" no messing around, only one draw machine and one ballset and no pre-draws and no changes of any other kind either, just good old "Honest" draws.

Of course, the lotteries would never admit that it might be possible for anybody in some way to gain any kind of advantage and they do their best about it by doing all kinds of things that might disrupt "The Random Flow", they do a very good job of that for sure, otherwise they would not be getting their $1 000 000 000 every single year.

Some people even do it, by hand without software and don't even have computers, nor much of any education at all, I knew two of those, but heard claims by others.

houston, tx
            United States
            Member #48136
            December 11, 2006
            180 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2009, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
              Connecticut
              United States
              Member #61623
              May 29, 2008
              20581 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

10/31 eve         801, 809, 810, 819, 860, 861, 869, 901, 910, 960, 961
                                       800, 811, 900, 909, 911, 919, 969

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
                Member #62684
                July 6, 2008
                557 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone I just got in I think its going to be 6 tonight possiibly 3 or 1 I like 6 the most

Raleigh, NC
                  United States
                  Member #75610
                  June 7, 2009
                  57478 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2009, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Bravo!  Go Team  Go Team CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS AND POSTERS OF 

GO TEXAS!

Raleigh, NC
                    United States
                    Member #75610
                    June 7, 2009
                    57478 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2009, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Posted: Today, 5:29 pm - IP Logged Reply Favorites

Haunted HouseTEXAS MIDDAYHaunted House

345   387   890   832   381   836   823   381
                    836   896   381   341   404   959   934   602
                    127   105   672   650   396   840   016   923

832   836   834   378   398   898   543   783
                    731   157   035   489   287   237   638   698
                    546   478   126   561   101   106   721   501

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                      Pharr, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #107
                      August 23, 2001
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2009, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

It seems to me that there is better proof of how a system does when it is tested agains past draws, because past draws can't be changed, but draws that are yet to come can be manipulated, they claim that "Random" can't be predicted, yet they know better, that is why they do pre-draws and change draw machines and ballsets and whatever else to try to disrupt what might be called the "random flow", even so you know what can be done, imagine if they would just do "straight honest draws" no messing around, only one draw machine and one ballset and no pre-draws and no changes of any other kind either, just good old "Honest" draws.

Of course, the lotteries would never admit that it might be possible for anybody in some way to gain any kind of advantage and they do their best about it by doing all kinds of things that might disrupt "The Random Flow", they do a very good job of that for sure, otherwise they would not be getting their $1 000 000 000 every single year.

Some people even do it, by hand without software and don't even have computers, nor much of any education at all, I knew two of those, but heard claims by others.

Greetings. How can yet to come draws be manipulated??. Those two persons that you know about who do their workouts by hand: do they have a high percentage of hits in the pick3/4 games???. The reason I am asking is because I've been following the discussion on this site and all the members of the pick 3 game like Msmusic, Txpolo, Scoobydo and others who seem to do well in the pick 3 game. They seem to know what digits to pick and which one to ignore. I don't operate any form of software, hardware or computerized system but I just try to learn from others to see what works and improve my odds of winning. I've tried the one up one down format and when I compared it to past winning combinations it did not fair too good. So, meanwhile I will be in the look out for anything that might give me the edge on the pick 3 games. Thanks. AL. What?

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Greetings. How can yet to come draws be manipulated??. Those two persons that you know about who do their workouts by hand: do they have a high percentage of hits in the pick3/4 games???. The reason I am asking is because I've been following the discussion on this site and all the members of the pick 3 game like Msmusic, Txpolo, Scoobydo and others who seem to do well in the pick 3 game. They seem to know what digits to pick and which one to ignore. I don't operate any form of software, hardware or computerized system but I just try to learn from others to see what works and improve my odds of winning. I've tried the one up one down format and when I compared it to past winning combinations it did not fair too good. So, meanwhile I will be in the look out for anything that might give me the edge on the pick 3 games. Thanks. AL. What?

Greetings. How can yet to come draws be manipulated??.

When there are Millions to Billions of money involved every year, there are always ways, for 1 Billion a year or whatever nothing could be impossible.

If I didn't know about statistical prediction, I would not say things like that. I like to think that I know better.

Used to be a fair pick 3 predictor when I made more or less regular predictions years ago.

Those two persons that you know about who do their workoutsby hand: do they have a high percentage of hits in the pick3/4 games???

Knew, when I was living somewhere else, Yes, they had a high hit percentage on the pick 3 game, when I knew them, Tx didn't have a pick 4 game yet.

The reason I am asking is because I've been following thediscussion on this site and all the members of the pick 3 game likeMsmusic, Txpolo, Scoobydo and others who seem to do well in the pick 3game. They seem to know what digits to pick and which one to ignore

Well they been at it for a while and they try to study stats, I guess, it is all stats after all, not magic, no luck, no quick picks either.

I've tried the one up one down format and when I comparedit to past winning combinations it did not fair too good. So, meanwhileI will be in the look out for anything that might give me the edge onthe pick 3 games. Thanks. AL.

Maybe if you would study statistical prediction instead.

I don't operate any form of software, hardware or computerized system

Well, computer software can do things that hand workouts can't do, maybe a little of both is better.

Good Luck!

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                          Pharr, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #107
                          August 23, 2001
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Greetings. How can yet to come draws be manipulated??.

When there are Millions to Billions of money involved every year, there are always ways, for 1 Billion a year or whatever nothing could be impossible.

If I didn't know about statistical prediction, I would not say things like that. I like to think that I know better.

Used to be a fair pick 3 predictor when I made more or less regular predictions years ago.

Those two persons that you know about who do their workoutsby hand: do they have a high percentage of hits in the pick3/4 games???

Knew, when I was living somewhere else, Yes, they had a high hit percentage on the pick 3 game, when I knew them, Tx didn't have a pick 4 game yet.

The reason I am asking is because I've been following thediscussion on this site and all the members of the pick 3 game likeMsmusic, Txpolo, Scoobydo and others who seem to do well in the pick 3game. They seem to know what digits to pick and which one to ignore

Well they been at it for a while and they try to study stats, I guess, it is all stats after all, not magic, no luck, no quick picks either.

I've tried the one up one down format and when I comparedit to past winning combinations it did not fair too good. So, meanwhileI will be in the look out for anything that might give me the edge onthe pick 3 games. Thanks. AL.

Maybe if you would study statistical prediction instead.

I don't operate any form of software, hardware or computerized system

Well, computer software can do things that hand workouts can't do, maybe a little of both is better.

Good Luck!

I did not mean to undermine your intelligence but I am just trying to find out more of what others know and use to predict winning combinations. I would not even know where to start in learning statistical predictions but I've always been interested in probabilities and you are right about software doing things that pencil and paper workouts can't do. Thanks for taking the time to respond and happy winnings. AL.

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 Night Winning Numbers
                            for 10/31/2009 were: moon logo
                            2 - 6 - 8

Sum It Up = 16

-----------Was more or less lucky, at least half-way.

Got the main keys 1 out of 3 digits.

Got the Alternate Keys 1 out of 3 digits.

The key digits bar, 1, 2, 5,  got 1 out of 3 digits.

------------

I was right about the pairs being not so good a prediction, all 3 pairs were there, but the firstpair (28) to show was on position # 13.

The last pair to come (68) was on position #27.

Pair 26 was on position # 23.

There are 45 box no doubles pairs (No Match).

----------

The Lucky Numbers were not lucky, but 1 of the 4 (The 2 best) had 2 good digits on it.

-----------Well, I figured more or less right what was going to happen.

----------

By the way, on the digit bar all 3 digits were on the first 8 positions, but 8 digits are way too many to try to wheel and besides there is no way to know were they will show up in advance, all is a good guess, but a guess, just the same.

Unless 1 of the pairs shows up in the first 3 or so positions of the pairs bar, the workout is not good enough, but prediction is very hard.

Good Luck to all and to anybody who did O.K.

-----------

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                              Member #69169
                              January 5, 2009
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I did not mean to undermine your intelligence but I am just trying to find out more of what others know and use to predict winning combinations. I would not even know where to start in learning statistical predictions but I've always been interested in probabilities and you are right about software doing things that pencil and paper workouts can't do. Thanks for taking the time to respond and happy winnings. AL.

People who predict well usually do not use the same method for making winning numbers. However, there are multiple ways of predicting the winning numbers. Personally, I use spreadsheets because I like visual statistics. I also have lotsoftpro but I don't use it very much, I only use it for the 3 and 4 digit series. I practice new methods like mirror numbers, etc... needless to say, I'm pretty good at the pick 4 and pick 3.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Page 44 of 45