Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 498 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 19 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2009, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Had that one tonight   tkr.......had it filled out on the  tickets with some  other   numbers  and then  dropped  them all......to keep costs down

Went with the 443 ( 334 )  instead and a couple  more 

Had it as 207  50 cent  straight  and had it box for 50 cent on the side also

I figured the   2   in the first position tonight

So I just  lose the 50.00  ( Instead of the  350.00  )

And that always goes  down a little more easy

Was in my  digit   7    pair group I  posted  a little more early

The  7    ( eve  )    should have hit anywhere but the middle  position  by law of   averages......but thats KY. for you on a  straight

Astekblue

tkr333's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg

United States
    Member #17209
    June 13, 2005
    609 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2009, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

WTG ! Astekblue

Congrats on the hit!!! Hope some more got it !!! That combo has hit 6 times this year, 3 of the 270 strait !

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2009, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Something  Going  On   Here  With  These  Pairs  Within  A  Few  Draws  I  Would  Say

70.......72.......73*.........74..........75........78.......79

31*....32......33*..........34..........35.......36.........37*.........38..........39..........30

Each  Color   Group  Likes  To  Hit  Among  Theirselevs......They will many times  merge  within  that  group

Each group will sometimes  cross over and hit with the other group........Example     37 pair appears in both groups with  many of the other pairs being in both groups also " once "  the complete number is formed

Astekblue

They hit quick..............as they do many times

Digit   7  group  above   shows  tonight...........and  merges  "  within "   the group  itself to form the winning   number  as I mentioned above......and as they do many times

First  two  pairs in line this time

70.......72..............   270

Watch for the   digit   3 group above to show soon also........37X may be a good one in that one......but any    pairs   from  that    group   could merge

Same group will hit again about 40  %  of the time.....but once one number  hits from  a group.......I mark that  group  off  .......and I move on........unless I see it in my workouts again in the future

Astekblue

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2009, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Here   They    Are    Little

On  Average  there  will   be   4   Pairs  above  that will not hit this month

So that leaves      7     yet  to  show   this   month

11.........44...........still missing in action  from  last  month

Astekblue

Todays   Mid   Day   Winning   Draw              447

And   That  Takes  Care  Of  Our  Long  Out          44        Pair     In   The  Above    Post

(   I   Love  The  Way  They  Sneaked  That  One  In  There  When  No  One  Was  Looking   )

And   Then    There     Were                    Ten

Astekblue

queenb40's avatar - appleboy
          burlington, ky
          United States
          Member #4351
          April 15, 2004
          1243 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

ok i am going with these for tonight 805 508 058 463 436 340 ((129))(been playing this number since may someday it will fall):) off to work good luck tonite all

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2009, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

ok i am going with these for tonight 805 508 058 463 436 340 ((129))(been playing this number since may someday it will fall):) off to work good luck tonite all

Good   Luck   Linda

Astekblue

United States
              Member #17209
              June 13, 2005
              609 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Stickin with my 219 !!!!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2009, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Astekblue..You got to explain to me what you meant by "I love the way they sneak that one in when your not looking"..Is that just a figure of speech or was you serious?..We are dealing with ping pong balls..There are no set rules no handycapping or no one can sneak one in in my opinon..Please don't take offense I just need to know if you was serious about "them" sneaking a number in?"..Thanks and good "luck"<<<----to me that's all lottery is is luck..

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

testing eve  

452, 456, 457, 458, 472, 476, 478, 482, 486, 487
                  477, 488

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
                    Member #17209
                    June 13, 2005
                    609 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone !

Played my 219 , 103 ,641, qp's which i dont like 515,545 !

Good Luck Everyone !!!

United States
                      Member #17209
                      June 13, 2005
                      609 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2009, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Tonights results ....458 ....6960 !!!!

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #35086
                        March 12, 2006
                        10374 Posts
                        Posted: October 19, 2009, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Astekblue..You got to explain to me what you meant by "I love the way they sneak that one in when your not looking"..Is that just a figure of speech or was you serious?..We are dealing with ping pong balls..There are no set rules no handycapping or no one can sneak one in in my opinon..Please don't take offense I just need to know if you was serious about "them" sneaking a number in?"..Thanks and good "luck"<<<----to me that's all lottery is is luck..

Tiggs   

No  Problem........... No   Offence   Taken

I am talking about all the test draws they have in the game

How do certain Digits stay out so long sometimes........how do  certain  Pairs stay out so long sometimes.......how  even certain numbers stay out so long

How do you stay on a number  or a pair   forever and as soon as you drop it........there it is

How did the 888 stay  out 4 and 1-2 years or how ever long  it was

Test  Draws

In my opinion its because of the test draws........

Some  say test draws dont affect the game..........I am not gonna get in a debate over that......people can believe what they  want to believe

I  believe if test  draws  are gonna be done.....then that is fine.......but at least show the test draw numbers  that come up......that way a  person that  tracks  the game.....can figure  those numbers into his workouts and ways  of  tracking..........and many people do track the game I feel..........

Powerball shows  their test draw numbers.......but that game is  such   great odds , that  maybe it dont matter , if they  show  them or not.....I dont know

But I have heard that Texas shows their test draw  Pick  3  numbers......and if that is true....then I feel other states should also

I feel it would be a great help......yes the game would still be hard to hit........but it would be nice to know  them anyway

Now  Tiggs.....I know you believe that the game is all Luck.......I have seen you post that many times........and I respect your opinion...........and I have agreed with you many times before....that luck is  involved in the game............but many people track the game.........they see the   affect of how  the game flows sometimes and how  it dont flow sometimes

Tracking the game puts a person in a better field to  have more LUCK in the game in my opinion..........kinda making  your own luck if you know what I mean.........going by what is due and what is not.......etc.

Amazing things can  be done and seen by tracking the game and through workouts and various ways of play

Now....if you dont  believe in that.....then that is fine......but many people do

We know where you stand and you  know where we stand.........and there is nothing wrong with believeing in either way

And I feel  no matter which way the game is played.......or which way a  person  believes....that the wisest

thing about playing Pick 3.....is too not go  overboard on it ............because  their  sure   is  no one at the

counter.........stopping you from buying as many  tickets as you want too each time

And  that is all I   got   to say about that

Because   I   dont have time to debate  how a person plays the game or how they dont play the game

That.....is up to the  person theirselves

I am too busy tracking the game and posting the results  that  I get each time.....trying to help people..............to debate how each  person plays....... what  each  person    believes in  .......or  how  the game is run....... or  if  a  people believes   it is all luck or not

And I wish  you  and  each  person the Best.........no matter how they play

And once again.......that is all I  got   to say about that

Astekblue

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
                          Mid Atlantic States
                          United States
                          Member #60043
                          April 3, 2008
                          1422 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2009, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs   

No  Problem........... No   Offence   Taken

I am talking about all the test draws they have in the game

How do certain Digits stay out so long sometimes........how do  certain  Pairs stay out so long sometimes.......how  even certain numbers stay out so long

How do you stay on a number  or a pair   forever and as soon as you drop it........there it is

How did the 888 stay  out 4 and 1-2 years or how ever long  it was

Test  Draws

In my opinion its because of the test draws........

Some  say test draws dont affect the game..........I am not gonna get in a debate over that......people can believe what they  want to believe

I  believe if test  draws  are gonna be done.....then that is fine.......but at least show the test draw numbers  that come up......that way a  person that  tracks  the game.....can figure  those numbers into his workouts and ways  of  tracking..........and many people do track the game I feel..........

Powerball shows  their test draw numbers.......but that game is  such   great odds , that  maybe it dont matter , if they  show  them or not.....I dont know

But I have heard that Texas shows their test draw  Pick  3  numbers......and if that is true....then I feel other states should also

I feel it would be a great help......yes the game would still be hard to hit........but it would be nice to know  them anyway

Now  Tiggs.....I know you believe that the game is all Luck.......I have seen you post that many times........and I respect your opinion...........and I have agreed with you many times before....that luck is  involved in the game............but many people track the game.........they see the   affect of how  the game flows sometimes and how  it dont flow sometimes

Tracking the game puts a person in a better field to  have more LUCK in the game in my opinion..........kinda making  your own luck if you know what I mean.........going by what is due and what is not.......etc.

Amazing things can  be done and seen by tracking the game and through workouts and various ways of play

Now....if you dont  believe in that.....then that is fine......but many people do

We know where you stand and you  know where we stand.........and there is nothing wrong with believeing in either way

And I feel  no matter which way the game is played.......or which way a  person  believes....that the wisest

thing about playing Pick 3.....is too not go  overboard on it ............because  their  sure   is  no one at the

counter.........stopping you from buying as many  tickets as you want too each time

And  that is all I   got   to say about that

Because   I   dont have time to debate  how a person plays the game or how they dont play the game

That.....is up to the  person theirselves

I am too busy tracking the game and posting the results  that  I get each time.....trying to help people..............to debate how each  person plays....... what  each  person    believes in  .......or  how  the game is run....... or  if  a  people believes   it is all luck or not

And I wish  you  and  each  person the Best.........no matter how they play

And once again.......that is all I  got   to say about that

Astekblue

amen amen amen.................forever and ever amen......astek.........or as "they" used to say........."whatever blows your dress up....darling"  beaudad

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                            Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #61623
                            May 29, 2008
                            20581 Posts
                            Posted: October 20, 2009, 5:22 am - IP Logged

testing eve  

452, 456, 457, 458, 472, 476, 478, 482, 486, 487
                            477, 488

Hey tiggs...

please stop saying ping pong balls can't be predicted  lol

str8 eve!!!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: October 20, 2009, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your reply..I don't believe in tracking becasue if like a 9 comes in midday it has the same chance to come in at night..There is no set of rules in lottery..I believe in one thing and that is luck..If you read the big lottery winners 99% say they use QP's to win..Most people here say they should have had the winner after the draw and if they would have had it it still would have been luck..It was bad luck they diden't have it..JonnyBgood ping pong balls can't be predicted anyway you look at it becasue if they could we would all hit it everyday..I look on the Ky prediction boards and no one hardley if predicts the winner..I looked  a couple of times and out of all those numbers predicted in two days one person had it but not straight..Good "luck" to all......

Page 19 of 34