Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 498 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 20 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
tkr333's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg

United States
Member #17209
June 13, 2005
609 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2009, 8:29 am - IP Logged

testing eve  

452, 456, 457, 458, 472, 476, 478, 482, 486, 487
477, 488

WTG ! Jonny

458 strait !!!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2009, 9:47 am - IP Logged

WTG         Jonny         !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic         !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You   Nailed   That   One    Right  At  The  Apprioate   Time  On  This  Thread       LOL

Great     Job       !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astekblue

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
      Mid Atlantic States
      United States
      Member #60043
      April 3, 2008
      1422 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2009, 9:56 am - IP Logged

testing eve  

452, 456, 457, 458, 472, 476, 478, 482, 486, 487
      477, 488

I agree with aztek......WTG Jonny.....It's just Ping Pong Balls......but you NAILED THEM....with only TWELVE NUMBERS........Congrats to any method that WINS......glad you didn't get them out of the air like 122............Beaudad........do you think that 122 is going to show soon aztek................?????????

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2009, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Way to go Jonny you was L-U-C-K-Y..It's PING PONG BALLS..No one and I mean no one can predict ping pong balls and if they could they would hit every draw so until then it's luck..Some one on this site said they make a living playing pick 3 and pick 4 to that I say BS!!..I showed my wife all the numbers "littleoldlady"put ups and I told her she said she puts all those numbers up to help everyone out in picking numbers..My wife said that's what the lottery does..They put up 0-9 numbers and you pick them out..If "littleoldlady"would put up 3 numbers eveyday and it hit everyday that would be help.....If Jonny can pick the 458 yesterday he should be able to pick out todays numbers so put up the numbers and let's see if your LUCKY today..Good luck to all including "littleoldlady"..What does it mean when someone says I played the numbers yesterday but I diden't play it today after it came in today..It means he or she wasen't LUCKY..Good LUCK to all......

tkr333's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg

United States
          Member #17209
          June 13, 2005
          609 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2009, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Playlist for today ! ...845, thinking it could repeat, 960,103 836,731,369,359 all boxed to many to play strait !!!!

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

tkr33 I hope you hit and played them numbers and if you diden't and one if them hit please don't come on here and say "I should have played my numbers but I diden't"..Good LUCK..

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

PS..I know that "pulling the 122 out of the air" is a shot to me..I try to just post what I think and don't try to be smart at anyone..I respect everyone on this site..I always wish everyone "good luck" and I also know that after people post thier predictions at the end of thier post they say "good luck"..

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: October 20, 2009, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

tkr333...I see your predictions for tuesday and all your numbers diden't have the #2 and the #4 only in one of them..Better LUCK next time..

numbers369's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
                  louisville
                  United States
                  Member #68749
                  December 29, 2008
                  425 Posts
                  Posted: October 20, 2009, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Way to go Jonny you was L-U-C-K-Y..It's PING PONG BALLS..No one and I mean no one can predict ping pong balls and if they could they would hit every draw so until then it's luck..Some one on this site said they make a living playing pick 3 and pick 4 to that I say BS!!..I showed my wife all the numbers "littleoldlady"put ups and I told her she said she puts all those numbers up to help everyone out in picking numbers..My wife said that's what the lottery does..They put up 0-9 numbers and you pick them out..If "littleoldlady"would put up 3 numbers eveyday and it hit everyday that would be help.....If Jonny can pick the 458 yesterday he should be able to pick out todays numbers so put up the numbers and let's see if your LUCKY today..Good luck to all including "littleoldlady"..What does it mean when someone says I played the numbers yesterday but I diden't play it today after it came in today..It means he or she wasen't LUCKY..Good LUCK to all......

tiggs95 is a  hater just post ya numbers and chill no one cares what you think. matter fact don't post. What are you here for if it's just luck.This isn't the luck thread. GOOD LUCK

NUMBERS are like buses if you miss one... catch the next one "numbers369"

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Thank you beaudad tkr and astek!!

Well here's my "L-U-C-K" to not being able to predict ping pong balls in Connecticut today..see below (scroll right)  todays 493 well the pair and got "lucky" out of 3 picks in a rush this morning handicapping.I'm not tooting my own horn..just read your number archive vertically and you'll see what I mean about only certain digits can fit into certain positions because they are forced to by their own doing.It sounds wierd but evidently it is fact.Every str8 I ever had in any state since I have been here can directly be attributed to this method

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

angelm's avatar - anne
                      richmond ky.
                      United States
                      Member #15877
                      May 22, 2005
                      8472 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2009, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

eve-286-234-112-902-838

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                        louisville,ky
                        United States
                        Member #72809
                        March 28, 2009
                        9316 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2009, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

tiggs95 what is your problem i mean either put up or shut up!!!!!!! Your trying to be nasty i think and you really have no reason to be plus the number you suggested was 112 i do believe or 221 but either way you havent hit off that number either so get a grip!!!!!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                          Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: October 20, 2009, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

eve-286-234-112-902-838

angelm

You sure got some good  ones there    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astekblue

louisville,ky
                            United States
                            Member #72809
                            March 28, 2009
                            9316 Posts
                            Posted: October 20, 2009, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

jonny your work is very helpful and tks for the numbers you bring to the table!!!!!!!Like i have said before if you were able to predict all the numbers you would be rich and not be on here i'm sure trying to tell someone that doesnt believe in the workout...... I believe in your workouts and what you give and several other lp's keep up the good job.....Banana

louisville,ky
                              United States
                              Member #72809
                              March 28, 2009
                              9316 Posts
                              Posted: October 20, 2009, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

nicely put numbers glad to see your still with us hadnt seen anything posted from you.

Page 20 of 34