Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What the story behind your user name on the LP

Topic closed. 106 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MYDOGDYLAN.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
bdc4life's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Elm City,NC
United States
Member #65416
September 26, 2008
353 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2009, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

BDC4LIFE

MY screen name consist of my 1st, middle, and last name. Since my last initial is C as my maiden and marry name so those are my initial 4 life.

That explains my screen name BDC4LIFE.

BDC4LIFE

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2009, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't think of anything else when I signed up other than I wanted a musical nuance to it..also my first name is john and I play guitar for hobby so why not jonnybgood? I thought

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
      Member #6363
      August 20, 2004
      4056 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2009, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I chose Dead_Aim because I have my sights set on the P3 lottery.

Started to go with Dead_On but that sounded like I had already reached my goal.

You can take Dead_Aim at something and still not be Dead_On.

But I truly do enjoy those occasions when either name works just fine. Big Grin

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Nova Scotia
        Canada
        Member #9934
        December 27, 2004
        884 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

My name is Elizabeth, so that is the name that I use..Disney

soothsayer's avatar - Soothsayer jpg?
          SC
          United States
          Member #56656
          November 28, 2007
          511 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2009, 9:24 am - IP Logged

I knew you would ask that question.  Wink

Let the good times roll...

Atlanta, Ga.
            United States
            Member #73339
            April 12, 2009
            95 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2009, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Mine comes from a nickname I gave to a neighbor of mine two years ago when we both lived in the same apartment complex. She was one of those rare women who was so beautiful she looked the same at 3AM as she did at 3PM. She was aware of her beauty and often times she would use that to her advantage. Not all the time, just sometimes and when she did I was completely powerless. She was a professional at demanding things rather than asking and one day while talking to one of her friends I referred to her as The Diva. Her friend knew exactly who I was talking about. I rarely used the nickname around her because I was afraid she would sock me or something so I basically used it around her friends and family. One day I told her I was going to the grocery store and she wanted me to pick up a few things. She wrote them down on a piece of notebook paper and on the back she had very elaborately drawn DIVA in different pens and markers so that pretty much let me know that she approved of the use of the nickname. From then on whenever I had to come up with a unique username or password I would use TheDiva and since she was born in 1980 I attached 80 to the end. Many people think I am a female but, in fact, I am a 44 year old male living in Duluth, Georgia. So there you go.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
              South Florida
              United States
              Member #81890
              November 1, 2009
              4959 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2009, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Dream to reality: Hoping one day soon my dream to win the lottery will be a reality

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2009, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Mine comes from a nickname I gave to a neighbor of mine two years ago when we both lived in the same apartment complex. She was one of those rare women who was so beautiful she looked the same at 3AM as she did at 3PM. She was aware of her beauty and often times she would use that to her advantage. Not all the time, just sometimes and when she did I was completely powerless. She was a professional at demanding things rather than asking and one day while talking to one of her friends I referred to her as The Diva. Her friend knew exactly who I was talking about. I rarely used the nickname around her because I was afraid she would sock me or something so I basically used it around her friends and family. One day I told her I was going to the grocery store and she wanted me to pick up a few things. She wrote them down on a piece of notebook paper and on the back she had very elaborately drawn DIVA in different pens and markers so that pretty much let me know that she approved of the use of the nickname. From then on whenever I had to come up with a unique username or password I would use TheDiva and since she was born in 1980 I attached 80 to the end. Many people think I am a female but, in fact, I am a 44 year old male living in Duluth, Georgia. So there you go.

I wouldn't never guess. Sound like you might have like her a little bit.

twinssweetpea's avatar - hi
                  detroit
                  United States
                  Member #41822
                  June 23, 2006
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2009, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

the name twinssweetpea came from my set of 8yr old twin granddaughters, and when i was in highschool my boyfriend started calling me sweetpea from the cartoon" popeye".

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                    Member #24380
                    October 21, 2005
                    623 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

When I signed up, I was sucking on my favorite lollipop.  It occured to me that it had been "mylollipop" favorite all my life.  Thus...Sun Smiley

United States
                      Member #24380
                      October 21, 2005
                      623 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2009, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't never guess. Sound like you might have like her a little bit.

I Agree!.  What a neat story behind "Diva".

United States
                        Member #24380
                        October 21, 2005
                        623 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2009, 12:09 am - IP Logged

well need i say more!lol...Jester sometimes im'a nut and sometimes im not.

Banana don't you just love it now! Yeah!

United States
                          Member #24380
                          October 21, 2005
                          623 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2009, 12:11 am - IP Logged

When I signed up, I was sucking on my favorite lollipop.  It occured to me that it had been "mylollipop" favorite all my life.  Thus...Sun Smiley

Ooopas!  I already responded to this question a page or so back.  Good question...

Atlanta, Ga.
                            United States
                            Member #73339
                            April 12, 2009
                            95 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2009, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Not only did I like her a little bit I liked her a lotta bit. But, as it happens sometimes in relationships, I tried too hard. She was originally from Indianapolis and was growing homesick. When she told me she was going back to visit over Thanksgiving that year I began to prepare myself for the possibility that she would move back. About two weeks after she returned she informed me that she was, in fact, going to move back. I never really understood what a broken heart was until that day. I think that type of pain is the worst because it never goes away. I wake up with it every day. I drove her to the Greyhound station in downtown Atlanta that night with all of her belongings. I stayed with her until it was time for her to board. I gave her a big hug and did my best to avoid breaking down. As I left the building I gave her one last look knowing deep down that would be the last time I would ever see her. I made a pact with myself as I drove home that evening that never again would I ever allow myself to get that close to someone.

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2009, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Had to come up with a name quick, so I used a the word delta from the name of a greek letter: Δ

Delta can be expressed as change.

Delta Draw is a changed draw like change from the last draw        if that makes some sense.

If I win the big one I'll have to change my name to Delta Drawers!  lol

Am a newbie so hello all.

DD