Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Santa Anita

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34126 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

If you like Horse-racing, that is another  Horse Track that pays very good. If you know anything about Santa Anita post here.  Sometimes it is very easy to pick those hourse, especially when there are no more that 6 horse. You can pick a Trifecta easy. I like to slash  for example 2/18 or what ever number you want to play. Key  a Horse and use some long shots. I even play my dreams. Favorite and a long shot works everytime!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2009, 5:48 am - IP Logged

If you like Horse-racing, that is another  Horse Track that pays very good. If you know anything about Santa Anita post here.  Sometimes it is very easy to pick those hourse, especially when there are no more that 6 horse. You can pick a Trifecta easy. I like to slash  for example 2/18 or what ever number you want to play. Key  a Horse and use some long shots. I even play my dreams. Favorite and a long shot works everytime!

Santa Anita,  I took some predictions from the lottery post.  Very easy to pick the Horses.  215 came in Trifecta. for $1.00 $134.00 and $1 exacta  2/1 $34.00  Santa Anita won't be open much longer. I just love that Track. I will miss it when they close.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34126 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

The breeders Cup this weekend! for Sant Anita Horse-racing. Are you play any of the races? Which Horse do you like?

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
        Constitutional Money Is Real Money
        Brick City
        United States
        Member #1216
        March 3, 2003
        1762 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2009, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Breeders Cup Races Only

Friday:

Race 3; The Marathon

Exactas: 2, 9 with 4, 5, 6

4, 5, 6 with 2, 9

Race 4; Juvenile Fillies Turf

Win/Place 10 Exacta: 10 with 8, 9, 11

Race 5; Juvenile Fillies

Win/Place 4 Exacta: 4 with 3, 6, 11 (or Exacta Box 3, 4, 6, 11)

Race 6; Filly and Mare Turf

Win/Place 6   Exacta: 6 with 2, 4, 8

Race 7; Filly and Mare Sprint

Win/Place 9   Exacta: 9 with 2, 7, 8

Race 8; Ladies' Classic

Win 7    Exacta: 7 with 1, 5, 8

Saturday:

Race 2; Juvenile Turf 

Win /Place 4    Exacta: 4 with 2, 11, 12

Race 3; Turf Sprint

This Race is wide open! Choose the highest odds horse from the 1, 4, 9 or 12

Race 4; Sprint

Win/Place 3     Exacta: 3 with 1, 5, 8

Race 5; Juvenile

Win/Place 11    Exacta: 11 with 4, 5, 8, 9

Race 6; TVG Mile

Win/Place 11    Exacta: 11 with 4, 8, 10

Race 7; Dirt Mile

Win 1     Exacta 1 with 3, 4, 7, 9

Race 8; Turf

Win/Place 7     Exacta: 7 with 2, 3, 5, 6

Race 9; Breeder's Cup Caassic

You have to decide if you want to play the Favorites (Zenyatta, Rip Van Winkle) or play against. If you play against, then:

Exacta Box 3, 5, 6, 7, 9

Good Luck!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
        Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
        (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
        Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
        himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2009, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Right now I'm playing Zenyatta and Summer Bird in and exacta box heavy and putting Mind That Bird in a few..I think Calvin Borel is going to do all he can to beat Zenyatta if at all possible to protect Rachael for the #1 horse of the year?..I don't know that much about Rip Van Winkle so I'll leave him out,probably a big mistake?..Have no idea..If I catch something before the race I'll play him somehow?..Thanks for putting all your choices down..I'll look them over after I get back from Jamestown here in Ky friday..They have a nice but simple OTB there and the people there are real nice..Good luck to you and Marcie on your picks and win BIG!!!..

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2009, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Big Hitter..You sure got some good paying horses in all your picks..Just going to play the races saturday but maybe a few today,not sure..I love the OTB but you end up betting about 10 race tracks and that's tuff..Good luck in your picks and wins if you have any..

Brick City
              United States
              Member #1216
              March 3, 2003
              1762 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs,

I think I'll have a few winners, don't know which races, but I am looking for value, not favorites.

My longshot for Friday is in Race 7, the 1 horse, Free Flying Soul. If this horse goes of at 15-1 or higher I will bet her Win/Place 20 units (a betting unit for me is $5). If she goes off at the morning line odds of 50-1, I may just double that. Free Flying Soul will be near the lead, has a Hall of Fame Jockey, and has a win over this track (her last race). The only question is class and if Bruce Headley (18% wins in 2009) thinks she belongs, who am I to question him?

Have a great Breeders Cup weekend!

Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
              himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: November 6, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

You did have a couple of winners and a place horse if I was looking right..Hope you cashed in on them..Your 1 horse in the 7th gave you a good ride and hopped you had something on him to show?..I got a couple of exactas on Zenyatta and Summer Bird and two tri's with Mind That Bird running 3rd so far..I did hit 120.00 in the first 3 races but blew back 40.00 and got only 7.00 to cash so it was a total lose..Good luck saturday..Man would it ever be a thrill to be there to see them run..Let's win big!!!..I got all your picks with me for tomorrow and like I say if I hit early I'll play a few of them..Good luck to you and good luck to Marcie..

Brick City
                  United States
                  Member #1216
                  March 3, 2003
                  1762 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2009, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Friday Results:

Race 3

9Man of IronJohn Patrick Murtagh14.807.204.40
                  4Cloudy's KnightRosemary B. Homeister, Jr.  7.404.60
                  6Mastery (GB)Lanfranco Dettori    2.40

$2 Exacta 9-4 Paid $120.20    My Play: 2 unit exacta. Return $603.00 (Note:1 unit=$5) Nice exacta hit to start the day.

Race 4

10TapitsflyRobby Albarado21.608.606.00
                  4Rose CatherineJavier Castellano  6.805.80
                  7House of GraceMichael J. Luzzi    5.00

$2 Exacta 10-4 Paid $152.40  My Play: 4 unit Win/Place. 2 unit exacta. Return (on W/P bet) $302. Lost exacta bet.

Race 5

8She Be WildJulien R. Leparoux16.809.005.00
                  4BeauticianRobby Albarado  9.406.00
                  3Blind LuckTyler Baze    3.00

$2 Exacta 8-4 Paid $144.40 My Play: 4 unit Win/Place. 2 unit exacta. Return (on Place bet) $94.00 Lost exacta bet.

Race 6

6Midday (GB)Thomas P. Queally6.604.803.00
                  5Pure ClanGarrett K. Gomez  7.804.00
                  2Forever TogetherJulien R. Leparoux    2.40

$2 Exacta 6-5 Paid $53.60 My Play: 10 unit Win/Place. 2 unit exacta. Return (on W/P bet) $285.00 Lost exacta bet.

Race 7

7Informed DecisionJulien R. Leparoux8.803.002.80
                  9VenturaGarrett K. Gomez  2.602.20
                  1Free Flying SoulMike E. Smith    7.40

$2 Exacta 7-9 Paid $15.40 My Play: 10 unit Win/Place. 1 unit trifecta box. Return (on Place bet) $65.00 (on tri bet) $301.50

Race 8

2Life Is SweetGarrett K. Gomez18.208.005.00
                  3MushkaKent J. Desormeaux  12.806.40
                  7Music NoteRajiv Maragh    3.20

$2 Exacta 2-3 Paid $171.60 My Play 10 unit Win. 2 unit exacta. Lost both bets.

Over $900 profit after accounting for the losing bets. I have never been this hot on a breeders cup day. I hope it keeps up tomorrow.

Oprah Winfrey

Michael Jordan

Albert Einstein

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34126 Posts
                    Posted: November 7, 2009, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Tiggs,

I think I'll have a few winners, don't know which races, but I am looking for value, not favorites.

My longshot for Friday is in Race 7, the 1 horse, Free Flying Soul. If this horse goes of at 15-1 or higher I will bet her Win/Place 20 units (a betting unit for me is $5). If she goes off at the morning line odds of 50-1, I may just double that. Free Flying Soul will be near the lead, has a Hall of Fame Jockey, and has a win over this track (her last race). The only question is class and if Bruce Headley (18% wins in 2009) thinks she belongs, who am I to question him?

Have a great Breeders Cup weekend!

I wanted to get out to the Races, Friday, but I had other stuff to do, but I will definaly go out to Thistledown Sat. Good luck to everyone playing the Bredders Cup. I don't study the Horses I just pick numbers for the horses, and sometimes the Selection. I also have a system with the selections. I will take the number of the horses and add or subtract. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34126 Posts
                      Posted: November 7, 2009, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I wanted to get out to the Races, Friday, but I had other stuff to do, but I will definaly go out to Thistledown Sat. Good luck to everyone playing the Bredders Cup. I don't study the Horses I just pick numbers for the horses, and sometimes the Selection. I also have a system with the selections. I will take the number of the horses and add or subtract. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

By the way Big hitter, I see your Horse came in, in third place  in the seventh race at Santa Anita.. I hope you showed it as well!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34126 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2009, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Big Hitter..You sure got some good paying horses in all your picks..Just going to play the races saturday but maybe a few today,not sure..I love the OTB but you end up betting about 10 race tracks and that's tuff..Good luck in your picks and wins if you have any..

I am going to play Sat. too, I was lookig for Cyber to come and post here too. I hope they do come here.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34126 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2009, 12:41 am - IP Logged

You did have a couple of winners and a place horse if I was looking right..Hope you cashed in on them..Your 1 horse in the 7th gave you a good ride and hopped you had something on him to show?..I got a couple of exactas on Zenyatta and Summer Bird and two tri's with Mind That Bird running 3rd so far..I did hit 120.00 in the first 3 races but blew back 40.00 and got only 7.00 to cash so it was a total lose..Good luck saturday..Man would it ever be a thrill to be there to see them run..Let's win big!!!..I got all your picks with me for tomorrow and like I say if I hit early I'll play a few of them..Good luck to you and good luck to Marcie..

Thanks tiggs, I have been having a little luck. I will let you know tomorrow, what happens, whether I win or lose.

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2009, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Hit a couple of early cheat races at tracks other then Santa..I had Zenyetta with the 1 and 3 the Bird horses and in fact I had a 437..I can't believe Summer Bird ran that bad but oh well that's horse racing..Did hit a 100.00 scratchoff when I got home so it's off the Jamestown Sunday..Good luck if you go back..Or in the lotto..$$$

Brick City
                              United States
                              Member #1216
                              March 3, 2003
                              1762 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2009, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Saturday Results:

2nd Race

Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (G2)

# Horse                        Win Place Show

4 Pounced                     6.80 4.80 3.20

7 Bridgetown                        6.60 4.20

11 Interactif                                 3.20

Hit my 4 unit W/P bet, Return $116. Lost exacta bet.

3rd Race

Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint

# Horse Jockey Weight Win Place Show

3 California Flag               8.80 5.60 3.80

7 Gotta Have Her                     8.80 5.60

6 Cannonball                                   4.80

Lost $100 betting 1,4,7,9, exactas

4th Race

Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (G1)

# Horse                       Win     Place  Show

6 Dancing in Silks         52.60 19.20 12.00

4 Crown of Thorns                 13.20  8.60

2 Cost of Freedom                            9.20

Lost $40

5th Race

Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (G1)

# Horse Jockey Weight Win Place Show

7 Vale of York (IRE)                   63.20 24.40 12.40

13 Lookin At Lucky                                4.40   3.00

4 Noble's Promise                                           4.60

Lost $40 on W/P bet on 11.

6th Race

TVG Breeders' Cup Mile (G1)

# Horse                                        Win Place Show

11 Goldikova (IRE)                       4.80 4.00 2.60

6 Courageous Cat                              12.80 8.00

10 Justenuffhumor                                       8.00

10 unit W/P bet on 11 Returned $220. Lost exacta bet.

7th Race

Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (G1)

# Horse                                              Win Place Show

2 Furthest Land                                44.60 18.40 9.60

10 Ready's Echo                                         18.20 9.40

3 Midshipman                                                       4.20

Lost $40 betting on the 1

8th Race

Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (G1)

# Horse                                               Win Place Show

2 Conduit (IRE)                                     3.80 3.00 2.20

6 Presious Passion                                       5.00 3.80

5 Dar Re Mi (GB)                                                   3.00

Lost $80 beting on the 7 W/P and in Exactas.

9th Race

Breeders' Cup Classic (G1)

# Horse                                Win Place Show

4 Zenyatta                            7.60 5.60 3.80

7 Gio Ponti                                    9.20 6.60

5 Twice Over (GB)                                 7.00

Decided to play Zenyatta after I saw her dance her way to the post.

Played a 4 unit exacta 4 with 5, 6, 7, 9 which returned $874.00 Thank you Zenyatta!

What a Breeders Cup!

Oprah Winfrey

Michael Jordan

Albert Einstein