Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Santa Anita

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Good for you BH..Zenyetta is a special horse..They want fans to come to the track they need to run her and Rachael..That would be great..Both owners said both horses wasen't going to race anymore I guess?..Maybe next year who knows..You are on a roll and I'm glad for you..Good luck..

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8361 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2009, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I had Gio Ponti to win. And lost 5 bucks. Bang Head

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2009, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

If Zenyetta ever runs against Superman bet on her..She is something else..I only hope they don't retire her..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34138 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2009, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Good for you BH..Zenyetta is a special horse..They want fans to come to the track they need to run her and Rachael..That would be great..Both owners said both horses wasen't going to race anymore I guess?..Maybe next year who knows..You are on a roll and I'm glad for you..Good luck..

Hey tiggs I betted on Zen. but had it in an exacta. That 12 horse was acting to wild. so they Stracth them, I thought a longshot would come since the stratch that v 12 horse, But a lot of people like Zen.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2009, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I had Zenyetta with the two Bird horses but cashed nothing on that race..I really thought Summer Bird was going to be in the ezacta?..I went today and hit a little but changed my bet on the last race that cost me 60.00..You ever do that or am I by myself..I haven't done that in a long while so I was due to do that..I would have not gone if it wasen't for the 100.00 scrachoff I hit..Oh well live and learn..Hope Big Hitter stays hot..Good luck this week on any numbers you play..

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34138 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2009, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I had Zenyetta with the two Bird horses but cashed nothing on that race..I really thought Summer Bird was going to be in the ezacta?..I went today and hit a little but changed my bet on the last race that cost me 60.00..You ever do that or am I by myself..I haven't done that in a long while so I was due to do that..I would have not gone if it wasen't for the 100.00 scrachoff I hit..Oh well live and learn..Hope Big Hitter stays hot..Good luck this week on any numbers you play..

Well, for one thing I won't put that much in a race, I am scared, that is a lot of money, but some people will do that. if you get lucky doing it I suppose it is good, I hope you continue to have some luck! I had a little luck today! I won $75.00 It wasn't at the Track though! Mountaineer do you ever play Moutaineer? Just wondering!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2009, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I diden't bet 60.00 I never do that..I changed my bet and the exacta paid 60.00..Glad you won..

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

PS...I had 4 out of 6 numbers on the Win For Life last night and cashed for 30.00..So yesterday I hit 130.00..Ok for me..I'm not a high roller like Big Hitter is..I wish him good luck and hope he bust a big one someday..You too...

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34138 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

If Zenyetta ever runs against Superman bet on her..She is something else..I only hope they don't retire her..

As you well know she will not be retiring, shes going to win the race at Hollywood park!

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
                    Member #67381
                    November 24, 2008
                    282 Posts
                    Posted: December 23, 2009, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

O man ,Hi to all i just niticed that we have a space for horse racing !! thats awesome good luck to all , im in FL but Oak Tree , and santa anita some of my favorite tracks
                    once again Good Luck to all and i will be seeing u :)

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34138 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2009, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't think they are open? I go to bet at Hollywood park when I feel lucky.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2009, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Broulir32..I use to live in Bradenton,Fla and use to go to the Tampa Dog and Horse track also St Pete and Sarasota Dog Tracks in the 70's and 80's..Moved to Kentucky and now go to a OTB in Jamestown..Good luck..As you will notice marcie is gambler..If there's a number involved she's on it..I love women who love to gamble....If you got some advice on horse playing please let us know..I'm old but not to old to learn..

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34138 Posts
                          Posted: December 25, 2009, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Broulir32..I use to live in Bradenton,Fla and use to go to the Tampa Dog and Horse track also St Pete and Sarasota Dog Tracks in the 70's and 80's..Moved to Kentucky and now go to a OTB in Jamestown..Good luck..As you will notice marcie is gambler..If there's a number involved she's on it..I love women who love to gamble....If you got some advice on horse playing please let us know..I'm old but not to old to learn..

I thought Santa Anita I thought that track was closed, but I got an email from TVG. and they annouce the Santa Anita will be open 26 thru 28. I wonder are they going to open back up, I need to go to Santa Anita website to fine out.