Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Manual or Quick Pick

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5146 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

i was referring to the jackpot games. i apologize if my post was not pertinent to the topic of the thread.

btw, RJOH, you are right. to play 100 tickets using a slip, choosing numbers, and etc would take way too long.

I knew off D bat^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^U were tonk'n>>>>>>>JACKPOT GAME'$$$$$$$$$$$

TIME's have changed>>>FAST!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^U will have 2222222222MAKE-UR-OWN>>>>LUCK!!!!

from now OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<U dear lottery post friend's >>>>>>>>>>>>LUCK!!!!

just let me say>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  <<<<<<<<NO luck in QP's<<<<<<<NO MORE<<<<<<<<!!!

THEY are READING D lottery post>>>>>>>>>>NO KWIK TRICKS<<<<<<NO MORE<<<<<<<<!!!

@ this point in TIME>trust>>>>>>D lottery post>>>GENERATOR$$$

@ least U kan be sure TODD>>>>D lottery post>>>computer'$$$$$!

R not out 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DO<<<<<U>>>>>>NO HARM!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5146 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2009, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I knew off D bat^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^U were tonk'n>>>>>>>JACKPOT GAME'$$$$$$$$$$$

TIME's have changed>>>FAST!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^U will have 2222222222MAKE-UR-OWN>>>>LUCK!!!!

from now OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<U dear lottery post friend's >>>>>>>>>>>>LUCK!!!!

just let me say>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  <<<<<<<<NO luck in QP's<<<<<<<NO MORE<<<<<<<<!!!

THEY are READING D lottery post>>>>>>>>>>NO KWIK TRICKS<<<<<<NO MORE<<<<<<<<!!!

@ this point in TIME>trust>>>>>>D lottery post>>>GENERATOR$$$

@ least U kan be sure TODD>>>>D lottery post>>>computer'$$$$$!

R not out 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DO<<<<<U>>>>>>NO HARM!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

AMAZING>how>CRAZY>a psyko KAN>B!

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5146 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2009, 12:02 am - IP Logged

AMAZING>how>CRAZY>a psyko KAN>B!

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$

translation:

NO FREE LUNCH,,,,,,NO MOE<<<<<<<<<!!!!!

time's R hard in VEGAS>>>>>>sucker's R??!

UR local lottery will eat U-4>>LUNCH>>>>!!!

agree R disagree,,,,,,,,B darn smart w/bets!

KEEP>>>>>>>>> ,,,touch w/D lottery post!!!!

only D stronge>  ,,,SURIVE$$$$$$$$$$$!

LOL

PSYKOMO

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2009, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Most of the time I choose my own numbers, but every now and then, I will do quick picks. It just depends on how I feel.

I forgot to add, that so far, I've won more money with picking my own numbers then using quick picks.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2009, 2:29 am - IP Logged

i was referring to the jackpot games. i apologize if my post was not pertinent to the topic of the thread.

btw, RJOH, you are right. to play 100 tickets using a slip, choosing numbers, and etc would take way too long.

Actually I was asking diamopndpalace, because of thier sig.

No problem with your post.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

DC81's avatar - batman39
            MI
            United States
            Member #54830
            August 31, 2007
            985 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2009, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Only time IMO manual picks are worth it is if you're going to spend the time studying past drawings and trimming down the number of combos based on a set criteria. Then again, with manual picks you're also not at the mercy of a supposedly random number generator.

You can't predict random.

CowboysFan's avatar - Cowboys
              Sunny California
              United States
              Member #63790
              August 8, 2008
              220 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2009, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm the type of player who just plays the same set of 5 lines for either the Mega Millions (50 million or more) or the Super Lotto (15 million or more). I still get QP every once in a while but I always seem to get a weird set of numbers which pisses me off. I haven't really followed if picking my numbers gives me more winners or QP because I never seem to win much money so I figure whats the point of following if I know I'm going to always come out on the losing end unless I win the big jackpot. I also don't want to know the actual amount of money I'm spending each year on the lottery because that might make me stop playing seeing the amount of money I spend each year on tickets.

Rockwell's avatar - redordead
                New York
                United States
                Member #66776
                November 6, 2008
                91 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2009, 1:02 am - IP Logged

I had just sent someone an explanation of how I play'em......

PARTIAL QUICK PICK is usually the way I play + manual picks. I'll use the best "repeat" number and select the quick pick option as well giving me 4 or 5 random computer picks plus my best bet.

If I like the number 10 on every game card = Select the 10 + quick pick = 10, xx, xx, xx, xx, xx .

Sometimes it pays well, sometimes it doesn't. But I like this method best.

Tomorrow's numbers are in Todays results!

United States
                  Member #81090
                  October 11, 2009
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2009, 3:36 am - IP Logged

I use QP.

I've won $5000 from FL LOtto and $10,000 from Powerball through QP.

However... I must tell you the disgusting fact about all this...

Even though I have won more than $15,000 from playing the jackpot lottos, I spend about $100/week on them.  Usually every Saturday morning, after a stop at starbucks in the morning with my wife, we stop by a local supermarket (saturday routine) and while my wife shops for groceries, I walk up to the customer serivce desk and buy 100 QP for whichever jackpot is higher or worth it (FL Lotto or Powerball).

Ive been doing this for about 2yrs...

So obviously, im still underwater in terms of net profit.

But im telling you this to let you know that QP can win and... -did i mention - more convinient? haha.

btw, i heard 80% of all jackpot winners have picked their ticket using QP.

If you're spending that kind of money with that many plays, you could really win the JP with Gail Howard's Smart Luck system.

I'm telling you. I've been playing with it for years but never got serious until recently. After only a short time I won 4 of 5 in the Fantasy 5. Since it was a roll-down, I did well.

Her system should enable you to win enough to finance your play and eventually hit the JP.

The bad news is that it will take some time to learn.

The good news is that it's time VERY well spent and you can really win with it.

Hope this helps you.

(No I don't work for her or the company :) )

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Santa Ana
                    United States
                    Member #71159
                    February 20, 2009
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: October 11, 2009, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm playing both, manual numbers and QPs because eventually the manual numbers that I've played for years now will 

hit; just how long it take to hit

is another storyWink--but in my honest opinion, OPs seem to hit and win more often--GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE @ LPDance

United States
                      Member #81233
                      October 14, 2009
                      148 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2009, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

If you play games like Cash3 or Cash4 then yeah pick your own numbers But the Big Money games you would be wise to play QP because the computer will kick out the winning ticket somewhere

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                        Member #24380
                        October 21, 2005
                        623 Posts
                        Posted: October 18, 2009, 12:20 am - IP Logged

QP. all the time!  Rarely my own numbers.

Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #81391
                          October 17, 2009
                          24 Posts
                          Posted: October 18, 2009, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

i worked with a girl who played little lotto everyday, $1 her own numbers.

she comes into work one morning, checks the website, it says the jackpot hit from the store she buys her tickets at.

she looks at the numbers, and goes nuts!  it was personal numbers she has played for months, birthdays of her dogs.

(yes 5 of them)

she hit all 5 (this was illinois little lotto) 100,000

crappy thing is, the night before, little lotto was up to 750k and someone hit - it then resets to 100k

not too crappy for her, she gave her notice that day and was gone 2 weeks later - yes on 100k

What?

wantolearn's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg
                            MD\VA\DC
                            United States
                            Member #5927
                            July 28, 2004
                            102 Posts
                            Posted: October 18, 2009, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Lately, 

I have been using the quick picks and found greater success than my own picks.  I have been replying to PM messages to which I refer them to the quick picks.  I have never won a straight four digit number but the quick picks may help me reach this goal.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10392 Posts
                              Posted: October 18, 2009, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

i worked with a girl who played little lotto everyday, $1 her own numbers.

she comes into work one morning, checks the website, it says the jackpot hit from the store she buys her tickets at.

she looks at the numbers, and goes nuts!  it was personal numbers she has played for months, birthdays of her dogs.

(yes 5 of them)

she hit all 5 (this was illinois little lotto) 100,000

crappy thing is, the night before, little lotto was up to 750k and someone hit - it then resets to 100k

not too crappy for her, she gave her notice that day and was gone 2 weeks later - yes on 100k

What?

Maybe she's a real good money manager. At least she hit on a night when no one else did.

This is an example of how deep the luck factor goes.... let's say the one night in someone's life that they have all the numbers, so do four other people!

Luck, luck, luck, that's all there is to it.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.