Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pi Formula For Pick 4 ??

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by js1237.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

NO NEED TO TAKE OFFENSE BIGDADDY, I WASN'T TRYING TO OFFEND YOU.  SOME PEOPLE ARE BETTER AT FIGURING OUT LOTTERY PATTERNS AND CREATING LOTTERY SYSTEMS THAN OTHERS.  YOU  APPARENTLY FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY.  I DON'T.  IT IS SOMETHING THAT I WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE TO WORK WITH, AND NOT GET FRUSTRATED ABOUT IT. 

I MARVEL AT HOW LOTTO LAUGHS IS ABLE TO TINKER WITH NUMBERS AND COME UP WITH SO MANY FANTASTIC SYSTEMS THAT WORK SO WELL.  I WISH I UNDERSTOOD HOW SHE GOES ABOUT FIGURING IT OUT.  TWO PEOPLE COULD TINKER WITH THE SAME NUMBERS FOR HOURS, AND ONE PERSON WILL EXPERIENCE A LIGHT BULB TURNING ON IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND, AND THE OTHER PERSON WILL NOT.  RIGHT NOW, I HAVEN'T HAD THAT LIGHT BULB EXPERIENCE OF A LOTTERY INSIGHT JUST YET.  I STILL RELY ON OTHER PEOPLES' LOTTERY REVELATIONS.  I'M STILL WORKING ON TRYING TO HAVE MY OWN REVELATIONS.  MYSELF, AND EVERYONE WHO UTILIZES LOTTERY POST, APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S CONTRIBUTION TO THIS FORUM. 

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE US ABOUT THE AARON DONAHUE FORMULA, EXCEPT TO GOOGLE THE VALUE OF THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF A CIRCLE.  PERHAPS SOMEONE ELSE CAN FIGURE IT OUT.  THANK YOU ANYWAY FOR THE HINTS.  I APPOLOGIZE IF I OFFENDED YOU BIGDADDY, I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ENEMIES HERE AT LP.

Well Said......You were just looking for help

chicago illinois
    United States
    Member #1199
    February 26, 2003
    377 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2009, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Budward's has a pi excel sheet that he made for LL on his Beat pick 3 web site. that I  have been trying to find out the correct workout.  12 digit vp-4

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
      BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
      United States
      Member #1647
      June 10, 2003
      2286 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Can someone (bigdaddy perhaps) repost the exact pi formula so I can get to work on this circle theory?

x+yyy/n=

x-yyy/n=

x/n+yyy=

x/n-yyy=

n=pi on a calculator

again aaron d uses last 10 draws ,others use last draw for x.he only found formula from remote veiwing no need to use rv to find x

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #8705
        November 15, 2004
        1396 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2009, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I do not understand why you want to use a pi system for pick 4. I have found a simple method to find what pic 4 number to play in any state. It does take work. However, in the pick 4 no pair stays out very long. If you maintain the 10 digit line or keep track of when the pairs fall (excel spreadsheet does this very well), or use the pairs posted by Libra every week that are due in the states he tracks. If you notice, each week most of the pairs fall. You can play those pairs, 55 pairs for the 4 digit boxed.

If you backtrack in your state, you will see what I am talking about.  Also, when any two or three digits are not drawn in the four digit for three consecutive pulls, look for two of those numbers to be drawn.

To help with how to play them straight, keep track of single digits and their position of when they were drawn. This is not a system, just some observations that I hope will help.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
         Caring more than others think is wise;
         Risking more than others think is safe,
         Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
         Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

United States
          Member #1647
          June 10, 2003
          2286 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2009, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I do not understand why you want to use a pi system for pick 4. I have found a simple method to find what pic 4 number to play in any state. It does take work. However, in the pick 4 no pair stays out very long. If you maintain the 10 digit line or keep track of when the pairs fall (excel spreadsheet does this very well), or use the pairs posted by Libra every week that are due in the states he tracks. If you notice, each week most of the pairs fall. You can play those pairs, 55 pairs for the 4 digit boxed.

If you backtrack in your state, you will see what I am talking about.  Also, when any two or three digits are not drawn in the four digit for three consecutive pulls, look for two of those numbers to be drawn.

To help with how to play them straight, keep track of single digits and their position of when they were drawn. This is not a system, just some observations that I hope will help.

pi formula is a very simple method,filtered by the sum range for your state.

To all you to many numbers people.you should be able to do pick 3 in less than 20 picks,pick 4 less than 40 picks and with quinto i play all 80 numbers my system produces unfiltered.

Pi is the way...

Magnolia
            United States
            Member #61583
            May 28, 2008
            15 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks bigdaddy, I remembered your formula was written somewhat different than all that C X and P stuff. OBTW, what's happening with tyour Steelers?, reckon they'll regroup?

United States
              Member #1647
              June 10, 2003
              2286 Posts
              Posted: October 26, 2009, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Thanks bigdaddy, I remembered your formula was written somewhat different than all that C X and P stuff. OBTW, what's happening with tyour Steelers?, reckon they'll regroup?

5-2 record no worries here,we'll hoist the lombardi trophy again this year.we are notorious slow starters then we finish well.we will hit stride around week 10 then run all the way to miami and hoist another world championship...

Pi is the way...

United States
                Member #81088
                October 11, 2009
                18 Posts
                Posted: November 1, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Mybolade,

Could you explain your system for pick 4 in simple, baby terms to help me in the PA pick 4? I have no math or logic ability.  I would appreciate this so much.

Di

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: November 1, 2009, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Dont waste your time!

formulas and math never work  but a few times a year!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

reddog's avatar - patch
                    Greensboro, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #1616
                    June 5, 2003
                    1287 Posts
                    Posted: November 1, 2009, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Mybolade,

Could you explain your system for pick 4 in simple, baby terms to help me in the PA pick 4? I have no math or logic ability.  I would appreciate this so much.

Di

If you have no math or logic abilities it might be best to just stick to quick picks or you stay away from the lottery all together.

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                      Detroit, MI
                      United States
                      Member #8705
                      November 15, 2004
                      1396 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2009, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Mybolade,

Di

F

You can backtrack your state to see how well it does. Then I add filters. For example what pairs are out the longest, what is the sum due, what is the short sum due. etc. I hope this helps. Contrary to what is stated in this post, when you use statistics for what is falling it does help you to hit. I currently play several states using this 10 digit line with other filters. The states I track are CT, DE, GA, IL-IA, MD, MI, MO, NJ, and OH.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
                       Caring more than others think is wise;
                       Risking more than others think is safe,
                       Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
                       Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19828 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2009, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Mybolade,

Di

Everybody have some logic ability, have you ever thought about it?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                          Member #19982
                          August 9, 2005
                          226 Posts
                          Posted: November 4, 2009, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Any continuous cycling digit maker that would use PI would be considered an RNG.

Where/what is yours formulated upon?

HAWK

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

chicago illinois
                            United States
                            Member #1199
                            February 26, 2003
                            377 Posts
                            Posted: November 4, 2009, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I have budward excel sheet I think you have to use a rundown in the date which is use to rundown the number in PI. I use 4586 or 3741 -1234.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #68197
                              December 15, 2008
                              18 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2009, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

have researched this strategy extensivly.... I have had success after alot of fine tuning as bigdaddy suggests....

my question is . . after a hit or two or three..... how long are the numbers valid and when do they need to be " refreshed" so to speak??

thanks and good luck to all.............

-mike