Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

formula for predicting lottery numbers

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2009, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Random or not I'm going to win it. I have my own formula, I'm DiamondPalace!

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2009, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to bust your bubble, but it's already been shown that randomness has patterns. Back in the late 70's early 80's, they had a computer randomly place a dot on a piece of paper at fast intervals. After a few hours, a snowflake looking picture had formed.

If black in roulette showed 20 times in a row, the contemporary wisdom taught in Universities is that the 21st time has an equal chance of showing black AGAIN....!

That may be true.....but what would you bet on.... for the 21st spin?

The more one thing goes in a straight line, the more it wants to deviate. It's called "Random Number Displacement". Or RND.

The mere fact that a number is overdue and shows, proves patterns do exist. Chaos always wants to show it's head.

The key is to know where and when the chaos will take over....(RND), and bet accordingly. If you know that after a certain point, shortly after the RND, it will revert back to pattern, then you have a scoop on patterns and behaviors. For example. In my state Florida, After a number "1" shows, a "7" appears, for the most part, and visa versa. Other buddy numbers work that way also.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to bust your bubble, but it's already been shown that randomness has patterns. Back in the late 70's early 80's, they had a computer randomly place a dot on a piece of paper at fast intervals. After a few hours, a snowflake looking picture had formed.

If black in roulette showed 20 times in a row, the contemporary wisdom taught in Universities is that the 21st time has an equal chance of showing black AGAIN....!

That may be true.....but what would you bet on.... for the 21st spin?

The more one thing goes in a straight line, the more it wants to deviate. It's called "Random Number Displacement". Or RND.

The mere fact that a number is overdue and shows, proves patterns do exist. Chaos always wants to show it's head.

The key is to know where and when the chaos will take over....(RND), and bet accordingly. If you know that after a certain point, shortly after the RND, it will revert back to pattern, then you have a scoop on patterns and behaviors. For example. In my state Florida, After a number "1" shows, a "7" appears, for the most part, and visa versa. Other buddy numbers work that way also.

The other tool is called "Pattern verification".

Once the pattern has been found, bets can be altered to fit accordingly.

There are folks who do nothing but look for pattern verifaction techniques in Slot machines all day long in Vegas for a living.

Recap:

1. You have chaos

2. You have pattern.

3 You have RND (in between chaos and pattern).

4.RND is an alarm clock ring to remind you that you have choas on the way or pattern headed your way. A marker....

United States
        Member #39085
        May 10, 2006
        19 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Formula is the key word here. Nothing you are saying has anything to do with a formula. Using possabilites, and probability is not what I am saying is impossable. I'm not talking about odds. What I am saying is that plugging a number into an EQUATION and getting a result that will be the next winning number is IMPOSSABLE. Don't try to prove me wrong but try rather to prove yourselves right.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Formula is the key word here. Nothing you are saying has anything to do with a formula. Using possabilites, and probability is not what I am saying is impossable. I'm not talking about odds. What I am saying is that plugging a number into an EQUATION and getting a result that will be the next winning number is IMPOSSABLE. Don't try to prove me wrong but try rather to prove yourselves right.

What I am saying is that plugging a number into an EQUATION and getting a result that will be the next winning number is IMPOSSABLE.

Not if the equation that determined the final set to be played was an equation that adapted with every winning number. It morphed accordingly. Not stationary. That kind of program would be unbelievable. Possible, yet unattainable with the current technology.

The problem is replacing the important variables with the correct numbers.

Nothing is impossible. At any given moment, it may be improbable, but never impossible. Anything is possible.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
            Member #69169
            January 5, 2009
            2122 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2009, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Why alot of people struggle with the lottery is b/c they dont put each number in its proper group. I did that about 3 wks ago and I can tell you that there are some amazing patterns that come out which if you have confidence in the next day (2 draws) that a particular category of numbers will show it will decrease the numbers you have to  play, thus, allowing you to combo them for str8 hits

"Many Strategies|One Game"

NASHVILLE, TENN
              United States
              Member #33372
              February 20, 2006
              1044 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

i agree on both sides. but in the state of tennessee there

is no random.  they know (computer programmers) that people

are going to track numbers stats like longest pair out, most

double due.  etc. so they repeat, backstep, it is hard to

predict tennessee, if you zig they zag.  kid

In Tennessee ( and probably in all states that use RNG ), the player is not only fighting the odds, they are up against the whim of the lotto officials. 

If any one  player  knew which combinations had the least amount of payout, he could be a winner every time.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2009, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

In Tennessee ( and probably in all states that use RNG ), the player is not only fighting the odds, they are up against the whim of the lotto officials. 

If any one  player  knew which combinations had the least amount of payout, he could be a winner every time.

Game NameDraw Date  Draw ResultLucky SumPayout
                CASH 310/24/2009Evening1067$33,773.00
                CASH 310/24/2009Mid-Day35614$30,193.00
                CASH 310/23/2009Evening8109$59,370.00
                CASH 310/23/2009Mid-Day56819$28,922.00
                CASH 310/22/2009Evening81817$86,568.00
                CASH 310/22/2009Mid-Day44513$20,115.00
                CASH 310/21/2009Evening77317$64,952.00
                View Drawings 
                Search For Past CASH T

Tennessee does show the payouts of each combination, all you have to do is track them to see if your theory has any merit.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking