Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Fantasy 5 Predictions

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 7 years ago by recoveryroad.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2009, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, it's still a work in progress.  I'm trying to keep my predicted numbers to 9 or less.  To fully cover 9 numbers cost $126, to fully cover 8 is $56, to fully cover 7 is $21.  4if4 of 9 is $30, 4if4 of 8 is $20, and 4if4 of 7 is $9.  So hopefully if I can have success with 9 or less numbers then everybody can afford to play some combos using there favorite abbreviated wheel.  I'm also trying to predict the strongest number to use so that people can use key wheels which can reduce the cost even further when wheeling.

But for now I just need to get better at predicting the numbers.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2009, 2:21 am - IP Logged

For tonight 10/27/2009 drawing I have the following 9 numbers to watch:

08 11 12 13 20 27 30 31 35

Jimmy

Park City, UT
      United States
      Member #69864
      January 18, 2009
      993 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2009, 4:30 am - IP Logged

Big goose egg 0 of 5.

For tonight 10/28/2009 drawing I have the following 9 numbers to watch:

04 07 13 24 25 26 27 29 32

Use the following rules:

Do not play 04 with 26.
      Do not play 24 with 26.
      Do not play 13, 25, 29 together.  In other words if you play 1 of these 3 numbers, do not play the other two on your combo.
      Do not play 07, 13, 24, 29 together.  In other words if you play 1 of these 4 numbers, do not play the other three on your combo.

So for instance if you choose 24 to play you are left with the following balls: 04, 25, 27, 32 for combo 04-24-25-27-32.

If you choose 29, then 27, and 32 can be played with it, and either 04 or 26 but not both.  So your combos would be 04-27-29-32-xx or 26-27-29-32-xx where you supply xx.

If a number repeats from previous draw then 8 or 18 are suspect.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2009, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Tonights results 08-20-24-25-30

Got the 24 and 25 right, sorta got the 8 right, so 2 of 5.

For the same reason that I predicted 7 and 13, I should have predicted 20 but for some reason it escaped me at the time.

The patterns are just enough different between powerball and fantasy 5 to throw me off, but I'm starting to get dialed in to the differences.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2009, 1:36 am - IP Logged

For tonight 10/29/2009 drawing I have the following 10 numbers to watch:

03 06 09 14 23 27 28 32 33 34

Use the following rules:

Do not play 03 with either 09 or 28.
          Do not play 06 with 28.
          Do not play 09 with either 03 or 32.
          Do not play 14 with either 23, 28, or 32.
          Do not play 23 with either 14 or 27.
          Do not play 27 with 23.
          Do not play 28 with 03, 06, or 14.
          Do not play 32 with 09 or 14.
          33 and 34 have no rules.

Most likely number to repeat from previous draw is 8, followed by 24.

I like the rules, it helps eliminate combos from your wheels.

Jimmy

miami beach florida
            United States
            Member #81555
            October 22, 2009
            3 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2009, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Mr: Jimmy you are doing a great job, you are a genious, dont let the diferent paterns throw you off,  I believe on you,  I know you will figure it all out , you are the best Florida Fantasy 5 predictor i have ever found on the internet, you not one of those BJ mins lottery tips, or Gail Howard's smart luck method, or any of those scammers and fakes you found on internet sites trying to steal your money,You are for real Jimmy and so of your numbers, I have always follow your predictions and the numbers to watch are so acurate, I have a lot of faith one day I will hit the fantasy 5 with your numbers, please always keep me up with  updates , cause I play Fantasy 5 every day here at Miami Beach, I  wish you lot of luck and keep up with the predictions in this forum , I know sooner or later I'll be sharing my Fantasy 5 winning price with you. Chris Young

Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2009, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the kind words, but you might want to wander over to the Pick4 forums.  KingAtl has predicted Georgia Cash 4 and Florida Cash 4 this week, so from where I'm sitting he is the real deal.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2009, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Well only got the 23 tonight for 1 of 5.  Even though my results don't show it, I feel like I'm getting closer.  My pattern detection methods told me that either 15 or 32 would hit but not both.  Unfortunately I chose 32 instead of 15.  So at the moment there is still some luck involved until I get better at reading the Fantasy 5 patterns.

For tonight 10/30/2009 I have the following 10 numbers to watch:

03 11 14 16 17 20 21 29 30 35

Use the following rules:

Do not play 16 with 30.
                Do not play 17 with 21.
                Do not play 20 with 30.
                Do not play 21 with 17.
                Do not play 30 with 16 or 20.

If you play 11, play it with 16 also.
                If you play 03, play it with 21 also.

Jimmy

South Florida
                  United States
                  Member #82132
                  November 6, 2009
                  112 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2009, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Did you give up or something? I notice you haven't posted since October. For tonight's drawing (9/6/09), the numbers were 02-11-17-24-36. Seemed like you were getting somewhere...I think...and you mentioned choosing 11-17 on your last post. 11 and 17 is actually a combination I typically play every now and then a couple times a month...which I played before even reading your posts...and tonight I got lucky and played them along with 36 since 36 had been coming up somewhat frequently during the past 30 draws but hadn't been a winner in the past 10 days...so I played that on all of my tickets tonight and won...or should I say got back $9.50. Hey I'll take whatever I can get.

I really don't know how much faith I have in systems though. I have been going through patterns and frequency charts of the most common/least common winning numbers the past 3 months ...and then comparing them over longer periods of time...thought I was onto something since I was hitting at least 2 numbers fairly frequently for a couple weeks in September..but I think it turned out to be more luck than anything since last month my winning frequency dropped dramatically. I usually play 5 - 10 tickets a couple times each week, but in October it got so bad that I decided to just do 5 quickpicks for a while...and actually started hitting 2 numbers again with that.

But now I guess I'll give a system another shot considering I just hit 3 numbers with one...

South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #82132
                    November 6, 2009
                    112 Posts
                    Posted: November 7, 2009, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Meant to say tonight's drawing was 11/06/09 not 9/06/09

miami beach florida
                      United States
                      Member #81555
                      October 22, 2009
                      3 Posts
                      Posted: November 20, 2009, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

MR: Jimjwright  where  are you ? We  miss you ,  Please come back with  your  Florida Fantasy 5 predictions. Please  Mr: Jimjwright , you  were doing an excellent  job.

South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #82132
                        November 6, 2009
                        112 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

This thread has been dead for too long so I'm going to try to see if we can start getting it more active again. I will not be playing for tonight's drawing, but I will mention the following:

Last night's winning numbers (12/2/09) were 23-24-26-31-32.

On the two previous draws, the winning combinations were 17-19-24-25-35 and 1-3-23-31-32

26 was a warm number. 

24 may be heating up now, and I would consider including some of the winning numbers from the most recent draws, like 1 7 19 25 28 while throwing in something warm or slightly cold numbers into the mix that haven't hit in a while like 15 or 27.

31 also had a hot run back in July and June, and I guess time till tell if it's about to start another one now.

By the way, Florda Lotto posted a message on their website that stated they will no longer post news releases that provide details of game results for drawings anymore starting next week. So we're not going to be able to find out if winning tickets were qps or if they were personally selected any longer, in case anyone was interested in that or keeping track.

South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #82132
                          November 6, 2009
                          112 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2009, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I hit 3 numbers tonight, 12/4/09... FINALLY!!

Winning combination was 1-8-19-24-25

I played 1-19-25 on a ticket. I've been trying to hit 3 numbers, let alone the jackpot, for well over a month now.

Looks like my speculation was correct that I posted yesterday... "24 heating up..." "consider including 1 7 19 25 28"

I only won $9, but a win is still a win. It's nice to have FINALLY hit 3 numbers after week after week of losing.

Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2009, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Congrats good job.  I'm concentrating on Powerball predictions right now.  As strange as it sounds with the incredible odds to overcome, I have the belief that I can win a 4+1 or 5+0 with Powerball under the current 59 ball system.  I'm assuming with Powerball and MegaMillions cross-licensing agreement that the game matrix is going to change at the beginning of next year to a larger ball set for both games.   Once that happens system software guys like me will no longer have a chance to predict with such a large ball set and playing quick picks will be your only option against a 60+ ball matrix.  So once that change occurs and you know it will, then I will start predicting Florida Fantasy 5 again.  But right now I want to spend all of my time trying to predict powerball for the next few month(s) while its still under the current 59 ball format.

When Florida got Powerball the matrix increased from 55 to 59, so you know with more states joining Powerball with large populations that the matrix is going to increase.

Keep up the good work.  I'm sure you will see me back here in January.

Jimmy

South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #82132
                              November 6, 2009
                              112 Posts
                              Posted: December 5, 2009, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

It does sound really strange that you've dropped Fantasy 5 for the Powerball, as your odds are much worse than Fantasy 5, and that's even if you're "only" going for a 4+1 hit...which is 1 in 723,145....almost twice as bad as the odds of hitting 5 of 5 in this game.

I bought powerball quickpicks a couple times throughout the year when the jackpot grew fairly large...usually $10 or $15 worth of qps...and I only won once this year...$3 for having the correct powerball. I know that quickpicks are horrible, but with so many numbers to have to choose, and odds that high, it was just never worth seriously getting into in my opinion.

But anyway, good luck to you on your Powerball quest.