Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Lotto that pays Child Expenses for 18 years or baby expenses for 6 years

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 7 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2009, 1:13 am - IP Logged

pumpi, you have had some good ideas that I agree with but I want the record to show that I am staunchly against a lotto for midgets.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #81017
    October 9, 2009
    7 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2009, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

the only way to help yourself is if you are lucky and you hit big. no welfare lottery. forget it. pay and play of course you WILL WIN. GUARANTEE. 100%.

xandercage's avatar - eye storm.jpg
      texas
      United States
      Member #72549
      March 21, 2009
      141 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2009, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Once again wow.....Pumpi maybe lotteries should be funded from the hard working persons payroll taxes and then awarded to welfare takers.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7341 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2009, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Lotteries are designed to be a less than zero sum for the players.  If it run by the states, the players (as a group) will get back 50% of what they spent or if it's run illegally by private groups they will get back 80% of what they spent.  If a person has a family to support or other responsibilities, then they should take care them before spending money on lotteries.

It just occurred to me that Pumpi doesn't understand it's the players that fund the jackpots and not the state lotteries. When we buy a ticket we already know that about 35 cents on the dollar will go into the states general fund or in some states it goes into a designated fund. I'm not sure that he fully understands that jackpots are taxed by some states and of course the Federal Government either.

Basically Pumpi is suggesting we the players should pay everyone's child support so the dead beat dad "will have a more comfortable life".

United States
          Member #54390
          August 17, 2007
          313 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

People just need to learn how to wear protection and not have kids if they're not financially ready.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

How about a lotto that helps the disabled...?None Existent whatsoever...Can't believe it...

i dont believe it should help kids in kindergarden i believe it should help the disabled person...Listen anybody can be disabled or veterans...

You know "NOT A SINGLE STATE" has come up with the idea..."HOW SHAMEFUL.."No wanter people hate....Never mind....

or a lotto for the elderly, or midgets or some of the funds for them....No imagination whatsoever...

How about a lottery whose funds go to Agriculture, i am talking a particular lotto whose revenue/fund, possible 100 million or 200 million a year goes towards Agriculture, specially agriculture states...Notice that i didnt say the Jackpot will go towards agriculture i said the funds will go towards Agriculture...No imagination whatsoever....

Jee you all heard it...

Not only that  i dont know how much is going towards education from all the states but i think that: 50 billion in total is from the lottery...So why not take 1 billion out of it towards foreign wars...if education stays with 1 billion less are they going to collapse? Nope...And if they started charging: 2 per ticket, then it will had been 100 billion which means that: 1 billion only will not hurt...but again i dont know what's going on....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5142 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2009, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I know guys have reponsabilities but many times someone has to think weather to put food on the Table or pay the mortgage...Remember some people might have 3 or 4 kids and 2 more with another women...Is got to be terrible...

At least lend a helping hand...What i am saying is if there was a lotto that pay people's child support then people will have more money in their pocket which allows him to afford that health insurance or that "NICE" house he always wanted...What do you all think...Nice idea aint it...

so what if there was a lottery that paid your child expenses until he is 18 years old or 10 years old or whatever...Something like a Pick4 game that has multiple winners, something as "BIG" AS POWERBALL GENERATING HUNDREDS of millions but having hundreds of winners and each winner wins: $300 or $500 per month towards his baby born or borns until that kid is: 10 years old or 18 years old...

I can't believe that this has "NEVER" occured to nobody....

Please i'll like you all input on this one and let me know what you all think...

I Agree!I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>>EVEN on HALLOWEEN>>>>>>>>>>>PSYKOMKO support's children's^^^^^

psykomo