Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Coincidence?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
johnph77's avatar - avatar
CA
United States
Member #2987
December 10, 2003
832 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2009, 8:47 am - IP Logged

There should be a list with all the combinations to a game, and the total amount of how many tickets were sold.

This can be use as a mass filtering process, knowing none of those tickets are winners. It only work prior to the game draw, as people buy the tickets there's a live update on the total amount on each combos. :)

I have available a list of all 575,757 combinations for a 5/39 matrix in text file form with line numbers if it'll help. It's about 13 Mb in size. PM me if you want it. However, I'll be out of town for the next week. I can't help you with past winners or sales questions, though.

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:17 am - IP Logged

How could 575,757 combo of numbers help?..That's a lot of work and hope it helps you..Good luck....

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5124 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I bought a Fantasy 5 quick pick today. The numbers were: 04 07 09 23 38. When I  try the "number search" feature in the CA lottery site, I was surprised to learn that this combination were drawn 2X in the past.

reallly>>>>i am confused on this won??????????????????

I assume U searched a lottery site and found same ########'sssssss<snip> somewhere in USA?????!!!!!!

please forgive<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PSYKO is still crazy>>>>>>>>>>>USA stupid222

HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ME>ME>>>2!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

reallly>>>>i am confused on this won??????????????????

I assume U searched a lottery site and found same ########'sssssss<snip> somewhere in USA?????!!!!!!

please forgive<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PSYKO is still crazy>>>>>>>>>>>USA stupid222

HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ME>ME>>>2!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Hello,

I assume he/she was playing California Fantasy 5, and they purchased a quick pick and was given the number 04-07-09-23-38.

If you search the California Fantasy 5 history you will find these numbers already hit on the following dates:

Sat, Jul 26, 2008
            Fri,  Jul 17, 1992

Jimmy

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5124 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I assume he/she was playing California Fantasy 5, and they purchased a quick pick and was given the number 04-07-09-23-38.

If you search the California Fantasy 5 history you will find these numbers already hit on the following dates:

Sat, Jul 26, 2008
              Fri,  Jul 17, 1992

Jimmy

thank U>>jimjwright>>psyko is "off">>>>>>>

sometime'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$(no JACKPOT>>>YET$$$$)

PEOPLE on the LOTTERY POST>>>>>>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD>>>>>>>BEST PEOPLE IN THE>>"WORLD"!!!!!