Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do YOU play?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 7 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

How do you play pick 5?

Play same number comos over and over [ 12 ]  [27.91%]
Pick different picks every time you play [ 22 ]  [51.16%]
qp [ 9 ]  [20.93%]
Total Valid Votes [ 43 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5586 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

I usually play the same numbers when I play Cash 5. I haven't played it for a while, but I watch to see if my numbers would have hit. I won $5 on 2 Step last night so I decided to play the next 5 Cash 5 draws, but this time I did a QP. Just to change things up a little.

I did research Cash 5 a few weeks ago and I found that QP's and self picks were running close to 50 - 50 on jackpot wins for this year.

If I had played my regular numbers for the last 31 draws, I would have won a total of $18, and lost $13.

United States
    Member #80450
    September 27, 2009
    56 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2009, 3:32 am - IP Logged

When I can play...I wheeled 11 numbers into 10 number sets and they are the same...it is a shame...one time I didn't play on of my set of numbers came up. :(

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20101 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2009, 4:03 am - IP Logged

I am starting to believe that it makes little difference between QP and picking your own or using a formula/system. Unless the QP spits out horrible numbers (like 5-6-7-8-9), which doesn't happen too often in my experience, I don't see how using QP can hurt your chances. The only other drawback to QP that I have experienced is that a couple times QP has given a set of 5 numbers that have already won in the past...and the likelihood of the exact same set of numbers winning again in a pick 5 game are considerably low. Two months ago I did good choosing my own numbers/using formula/frequency system...as I would hit 2 numbers at a decent rate. But last month I went almost two weeks without being able to pick 2 winning numbers...so I switched to only playing quickpicks and started winning more often again. While this could just mean that I just have a bad selection method...it is odd that I was able to do better with QP for a while over trying to figure out numbers on my own.

Not odd at all,

Systems have a way of being hot/cold. When you see your system  going cold for a period of time , switch to quick-picks and just track your system numbers on paper until you see them hit with some consistency again. Works wonders for your wallet....

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5112 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2009, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Ive been playing pick 5 games for a few yrs now and the way i play is look at previous drawings and pick different numbers EACH night and since i havent been hitting that way for quite some time i wanted to try something new. So how do you play?

G@@D>>>>>QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mxfreekstyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE.....>>>>>LIKE "pich" 5 game'$$$$$$$$$$$$$ <<<<<<but, we have not made $$$ on this GAME?????!

but, we are back 2 the TRIX the lottery by using RNG ############ on our SLIP'ssssssssssssssss

and play'n QP's>2> back them >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on our next slip>>>>>>>>>>>SELECTION'$$$$$$$!

thank'sssssssssssssssssssssss>LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 ALL who PLAY>>>>>>4>>>JACKPOT'$$$$$$$!!!!

PSYKOMO