Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strings that will hit for KY,MI,OH,TS,WA, TN, NB, ILL, NY

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2009, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

The Games have the longest 5Digit Strings in the country.... beware or be square.

MI ....is the longest of all

Sincerely... if you want to win one in the next few days ....these are all really good plays.  

KY eve....... 04679

MI eve ........02345

OH eve......01249      OH.....mid..... 02459

Tri State...... 01467

WA eve..... 03478

NB...13567

NY eve........35679

ILL Mid...... 24567

TN Mid....... 14589

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2009, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

These Games have the longest 5Digit Strings in the country.... beware or be square.

Sincerely... if you want to win one in the next few days ....these are all really good plays.  

KY eve....... 04679

MI eve ........02345

OH eve......01249      OH.....mid..... 02459          833 winner OH eve tonight.

Tri State...... 01467

WA eve..... 03478

NB...13567

NY eve........35679.........    281 winner so far tonight.

ILL Mid...... 24567

TN Mid....... 14589

Win d    

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
      West Side of Sunny Florida
      United States
      Member #55048
      September 8, 2007
      3371 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2009, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WIN D - you always have some of the best information on this site!!!

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
        Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2009, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Thank   You   Win   D

You  are  always  right  on  Target

Astekblue

motay38's avatar - batman38
          new jersey
          United States
          Member #65466
          September 27, 2008
          469 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2009, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Hi Astekblue,

how do the 5 digits come out with a 3 and 4?  sorry , new to this one.  THanks!Confused

ohio
            United States
            Member #5030
            June 11, 2004
            17770 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged

These Games have the longest 5Digit Strings in the country.... beware or be square.

KY eve....... 04679

MI eve ........02345

OH eve......01249      OH.....mid..... 02459          833 winner OH eve tonight.

Tri State...... 01467

WA eve..... 03478

NB...13567

ILL Mid...... 24567

TN Mid....... 14589

I saw your post to late for ohios drawing.  way of the mark for winning last night.

ga1blake's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

United States
              Member #77328
              July 20, 2009
              3071 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

KY eve....... 04679

MI eve ........02345

Tri State...... 01467

WA eve..... 03478

NB...13567

ILL Mid...... 24567

TN Mid....... 14589

Thanks WIN D

Ill 838

United States
                Member #78531
                August 16, 2009
                136 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2009, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi bashely572,

I'm playing IL and do the string change on a daily basis or you keep playing the same string. Little confused, for example: IL Win D has

2 4 5 6 7 8 . Now I know the missing numbers...

Keep playing these same numbers or do the string change in numbers day to day.

Last night here was 838.. So I do I determine the next one to play

dharper..

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2009, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Hope you got my PM I sent to you. That was my best shot at explaining how they work...

If you don't have the software to wheel the 5 other digits ....it might be too hard to do it. 

until then.....  here is an example for MIDDAY ILL ..... Day and Night have to be seperate. 

Right now the digits .... 2,4,5,6,7  have hit every single draw ....at least one or more for the last 62 draws on Midday. Every number has had at least one of those 5 digits in it.

One day that will end....and the winning number will not contain any of those 5 digits .....thats when we are in line for a win ....using just the numbers that "DON't" contain any of those 5 digits.

There are only 10 .....box singles in the entire world that dont contain one of those 5 digits..... there are only 20 box doubles and 5 trips .....that dont either.

Here are the only numbers below that can break the spell..... MIDDAY only ILL.  When it breaks ....and they always do..... it will be with one of the numbers below ..... Guaranteed 100%

It's a numbers ....rabbit trap and there is no way out .... these are the only way it can happen. 

Good LUCK

019, 389, 038, 039, 138,        139, 013, 089, 189, 018

118, 001, 119, 399, 011, 003, 338, 113, 339,

889, 033, 088, 899, 133, 188, 008, 099, 009, 199, 388

000, 111, 888, 999, 333

Win d    

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
                    West Side of Sunny Florida
                    United States
                    Member #55048
                    September 8, 2007
                    3371 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi bashely572,

I'm playing IL and do the string change on a daily basis or you keep playing the same string. Little confused, for example: IL Win D has

2 4 5 6 7 8 . Now I know the missing numbers...

Keep playing these same numbers or do the string change in numbers day to day.

Last night here was 838.. So I do I determine the next one to play

dharper..

Hey Dharper, 

Win D is the expert on these things, I just hope to get a extra hit or two out of it.   He  answered your question with perfect detail.  

Often what I do, is look to see if he is talking about numbers I already am playing or chasing right now.  It helps confirm I am on the right tract.  Or if I am way off and need to re-think what I am playing and why.

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                      Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: November 1, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

The Games have the longest 5Digit Strings in the country.... beware or be square.

KY eve....... 04679

MI eve ........02345

Tri State...... 01467

WA eve..... 03478

NB...13567

NY eve........35679

ILL Mid...... 24567

TN Mid....... 14589

Didnt   Take   Long   Win    D

Last   Nite  Ky...........     135

Nice   Work       Hurray!

Astekblue

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                        Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        61447 Posts
                        Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

KY eve....... 04679

MI eve ........02345

Tri State...... 01467

WA eve..... 03478

NB...13567

NY eve........35679

ILL Mid...... 24567

TN Mid....... 14589

WIND have you found an average,like 60 draws

longest 5Digit Strings for these?,superb work

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi Astekblue...... thank you for posting KY hit.

HelloBA.....  First , I must say you have one of the best filing systems for older systems around....and the ability to keep up with them ....and reference them ....better than anyone.  I confirmed that once again here lately.  I nominate you for LP " Historian" 

As far as the ....average on a 5 digit string.  Unfortunetly, I tend to focus on the long out ...long running Strings and thats not fair to these Strings..... and it doesn't do them real justice.

......but here goes.  The 5 digit String Trap Tools are made up of .....10 singles... 20 doubles ....and 5 tips.

Normal average "Life" for a 5 digit String ....believe it or not is......about every8 draws

So,,, you can see why I get focused on these very LONG strings that are skipping a lot more than that. 

If you track the history of the strings in our states ....you do get a feel for the art of it.  When you take into account the actual digits in the string .....and their frequency etc.... and due digits..... it comes to you in an intuitive way.  Sometimes... LOL

Win d    

benir4u's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Sacramento,Ca
                            United States
                            Member #1954
                            July 31, 2003
                            1958 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi Astekblue...... thank you for posting KY hit.

HelloBA.....  First , I must say you have one of the best filing systems for older systems around....and the ability to keep up with them ....and reference them ....better than anyone.  I confirmed that once again here lately.  I nominate you for LP " Historian" 

As far as the ....average on a 5 digit string.  Unfortunetly, I tend to focus on the long out ...long running Strings and thats not fair to these Strings..... and it doesn't do them real justice.

......but here goes.  The 5 digit String Trap Tools are made up of .....10 singles... 20 doubles ....and 5 tips.

Normal average "Life" for a 5 digit String ....believe it or not is......about every8 draws

So,,, you can see why I get focused on these very LONG strings that are skipping a lot more than that. 

If you track the history of the strings in our states ....you do get a feel for the art of it.  When you take into account the actual digits in the string .....and their frequency etc.... and due digits..... it comes to you in an intuitive way.  Sometimes... LOL

Can you teach me this system and can it be applied to Cali?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2009, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Can you teach me this system and can it be applied to Cali?

Hello benir4u....

I think of all of the Strings ..... the most difficult to track and keep up with would be the 5 digit Strings.

In this case  ..... Software is the only way to do this kind of hard tracking.  Right now the only software in the World that can do this is " LOTSOFT".

You might do a search however .....on 2,3,4, and 5 digit Strings here at LP for any other info. We did a lot of conversation on several post about them throughout the years.

...... and BA one more thing. The hit rate on these 5 digit Strings should be.... about the same as the hit rate for the 10 all odd singles .....along with the 10 all even singles.   The hit rate for one of the groups should be about 16.66 draws for all evens.....and about the same for all odds yes.  If you put them together ..and combine them as ONE group ..... We would expect a hit around every 8 or 9 draws right?

Well.... it would be about the same for the 5 digit String group. Most of the time they play nicely...but as you know both can go on vacation sometimes.

Win d