Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strings that will hit for KY,MI,OH,TS,WA, TN, NB, ILL, NY

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi Astekblue,

how do the 5 digits come out with a 3 and 4?  sorry , new to this one.  THanks!Confused

motay

I  just now seen your question to me

Win  D  explains it  beautiful a few posts down from your question to me

Do you understand how to do it now  ???? 

Thanks

Astekblue

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2009, 1:13 am - IP Logged

OH eve......01249      OH.....mid..... 02459      OHIO Midday hits ...with 161

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2009, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Hello all!

Win D,

Thanks for the info. I have been trying to follow along without asking but I am trying to understand how you came to your conclusion for WA.

You list 0,3,4,7,8. I am using 3x5 cards to study trends at the time and hope to go spreadsheet soon. I have used programs before, but only LP's at the moment. Are you using LP's resources for the daily game in determining this trend? I have looked at the stats and see 'hit' frequency. I do not see a 60 day filter. So, given the results you have posted, what action is suggested and why? I am looking forward to '9' going away and also a better distribution of all numbers. I see a correction perhaps in this one aspect in backtracking for feedforward results.

Thanks and I love your work. I was a lurker  until I came across one of your posts and your blog. Much to digest and a long way fron the knee of the curve, but looking at data for decision making and lots of NUMBERS is a long time hobby.  LP is a great forum!

DD

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Delta Draw

The 5 digit String for WA of ....03478 ...was one of the first good hits the same evening it was listed . The string ended that night with ....969  one of the quicker hits and String Breakers.

There is a new string ongoing right now in WA ......it is now.....  03789   and it is currently 54 days long.

As I indicated a couple of post back in this thread.... the only way I know to track these very large 5 digit strings in our states .....is Software.   The only software that is able to do this is LOTSOFT. 

Win d    

Ohio
          United States
          Member #65279
          September 22, 2008
          5135 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2009, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Well Done, WIN D!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Thankscali45a..... they were the toughest of the tough numbers in the whole country.......but even they can't stand out for much longer than that.

Now,.... the meanest 5 digit String going in MI finally bit the dust last night...... 176 hit ending that long record run.

Sooner or later .......they all have to hit ......and run out of the String numbers.  Guaranteed ....100%.   

Win d    

United States
              Member #56862
              December 6, 2007
              1826 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

thanks winD  from tennessee.    these are the string breakers for tennessee

023 026 027 036 037 067 236 237 267 367

000 222 333 666 777

022 322 622 722    033 233 633 733   066 266 366 766       200 300 600 700

077 277 377 677 

one of these on midday will happen.   thanks again  kid

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2009, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Thank you Delta Draw

The 5 digit String for WA of ....03478 ...was one of the first good hits the same evening it was listed . The string ended that night with ....969  one of the quicker hits and String Breakers.

There is a new string ongoing right now in WA ......it is now.....  03789   and it is currently 54 days long.

As I indicated a couple of post back in this thread.... the only way I know to track these very large 5 digit strings in our states .....is Software.   The only software that is able to do this is LOTSOFT. 

Way to go Win D!

The 0,3,4,7, 8 String broke with 969 on 10-31-09 and 556 on 11-7-09 was 100% exclusive. I was expecting a double again but forgot to consider the string digits- spent too much time looking at other things. Well, live and learn! I got the expected doubles right.

Thanks for the reply post and I understand now that through software you make this conclusion. Another question if I may, and that is are these strings a direct function output or do they have to be interpreted from the program's results? Anything you can pass along would be appreciated. It looks like these strings are good to use in the decision process. I want to learn more.

best to you,

DD