Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you had a winning system for winning lottery would you share it?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I would want to share a system after I won all my money. I would share with a select few

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2009, 1:18 am - IP Logged

That would be right up there next to impossible. In order to overcome enormous odds not just once, but repeatedly, could easily tear the fabric of time and space itself.

If anyone had that kind of power, to alter the natural laws of the universe, certainly wouldn't need to play the lottery to gain power. He or she would have God-like powers to begin with.

But if I played along with your scenario, I would donate to folks who needed the money instead of sharing the system because I want to protect the regular income this secret produces. If it falls into the wrong hands, abuse would force the lottery officials to change the rules and make it harder to win.

But we all know that even if they chose to change the rules to make it harder to win, my supernatural, God-like powers could easily adapt in the wink of an eye....lol........Wink

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10354 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2009, 2:26 am - IP Logged

I would want to share a system after I won all my money. I would share with a select few

A couple of problems come to mind here.

If you're talking any jackpot game and it started getting pounded the game simply would no longer be available in that format. The matrix would change or the game would be gone.

Also, any guarantee that those select few you shared it with wouldn't go "blab it to the rabbit"?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2009, 7:42 am - IP Logged

A couple of problems come to mind here.

If you're talking any jackpot game and it started getting pounded the game simply would no longer be available in that format. The matrix would change or the game would be gone.

Also, any guarantee that those select few you shared it with wouldn't go "blab it to the rabbit"?

I agree. Somebody would ruin it for everybody else.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2009, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

We have a poster here who says he makes a living playing the cash 3 and cash 4..I will not say who it is out of respect but this year he has 6,873 picks and only 20 winners....I don't see how anyone can make a living with them odds?..No one will ever have a winning system..You will hit once in a while but lose more then you win..The one time you win it keeps you coming back for more and is a great feeling..To me the only people who make a living playing the lottery is the ones who hit the big jackpot's and I wish everyone could do that but it just won't happen..I don't know the stats on the million dollar winners but a lot of them who have hit it has messed their life up big time..Good luck to eveyone on this site nothing but good luck and don't give up..

United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10354 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2009, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

tiggs95

"...he has 6,873 picks and only 20 winners."

See my middle signature below

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2009, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss I read all three and understood the two but the one you pointed out I had a hard time with so I called my wife who is the brains in the family and she had a hard time with it to..Does it mean you make a living on someone elses loss?...Thanks tiggs..........

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2009, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

To know if I had a winning system I would first has to win the top prize of a lottery game and then do it again in a reasonable amount of time to prove I didn't just get lucky.  I only play jackpot style games so for a pick5 I would have to win again in four or five months and for a pick6 or one of the multi-state games in a year or so. 

If I was able to do that, I doubt if I would share the details of the system because I wouldn't want to listen to the whining of players who hadn't won after buying a few tickets for a couple of drawings.  Funny most players will never win a lottery jackpot in their life time and yet they would probably expect a winning system to pick a winner every month of two with only a few lines per drawing and I doubt if that will every be possible without an insider cheating.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2009, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

We have a poster here who says he makes a living playing the cash 3 and cash 4..I will not say who it is out of respect but this year he has 6,873 picks and only 20 winners....I don't see how anyone can make a living with them odds?..No one will ever have a winning system..You will hit once in a while but lose more then you win..The one time you win it keeps you coming back for more and is a great feeling..To me the only people who make a living playing the lottery is the ones who hit the big jackpot's and I wish everyone could do that but it just won't happen..I don't know the stats on the million dollar winners but a lot of them who have hit it has messed their life up big time..Good luck to eveyone on this site nothing but good luck and don't give up..

I agree with what you said about lose more than you win, But lets stick to the subject which is not about who make a living playing the lottery. Don't judge a person by what they post on the prediction, what they do at home and here is total diffrence. If someone says that they make a living off the lottery if they say it I'm saying more power to you. If they like it I love it.....  Keeps you out of trouble.

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I probably wouldn't share my winning system  why not??? "Just Because" I know some players from this forum who say they have a winning system and won't give the SECRET details on how it works there is a lot of secrecy with some players that say they have something.Anyway it's a free country so if you don't wanna share then DON'T!!!!!!

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10354 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2009, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss I read all three and understood the two but the one you pointed out I had a hard time with so I called my wife who is the brains in the family and she had a hard time with it to..Does it mean you make a living on someone elses loss?...Thanks tiggs..........

tiggs95,

In the book, and movie, Catch-22, Milo Minderbinder decided to go into a sideline business and he was selling everything at a loss. So the main character, Yossarian, and others asked him how he could possibly stay in business that way, and he said he made up for it in volume.

I started using that as a sig after a discussion here about people claiming they were "winning" even though they were playing more money than they were getting back.

People were suggesting playing a lot of numbers in the hopes of maybe hitting a $40 box.

"You spent $80 on tickets and got paid $40."

"Yeah, see, I won $40."

Lep

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2009, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss thanks..I understand after you wrote in laymans terms..:)..Pepper no one can make a living playing cash 3 and cash 4..You will always lose more times then you win..I would say more power to him or her if they say they make a living playing cash 3 and cash 4 but in the real world we know the odds of that is waaaaay to big..Sorry but good luck..

hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2009, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss thanks..I understand after you wrote in laymans terms..:)..Pepper no one can make a living playing cash 3 and cash 4..You will always lose more times then you win..I would say more power to him or her if they say they make a living playing cash 3 and cash 4 but in the real world we know the odds of that is waaaaay to big..Sorry but good luck..

I believe that you can't make a living off,of it. I told you that I agree with you that you lose more than win. If they say they do who am I to say they don't. Stay on the subject which is If you had a winning system for winning would you share it. Tiggs95 answer the question? I'm not looking to have a fight with anyone about what they do and don't do.

United States
                            Member #60947
                            May 7, 2008
                            313 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2009, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Ditto, Coin Toss!   Well Done 

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2009, 7:45 am - IP Logged

pepper if I had a winning system I would share it with just you..Now I guess I have answred the question..I wish you the best of luck..Now go get a winner!!!..