Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you had a winning system for winning lottery would you share it?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2009, 7:57 am - IP Logged

PS..pepper also the person who said he makes a living playing cash 3 and 4 said the lottery people fix the lottery and they put scotch tape on the ping pong balls so they know wich ones will drop..He should share his winng system with us..Good luck to everyone because all it is is luck..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10354 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

PS..pepper also the person who said he makes a living playing cash 3 and 4 said the lottery people fix the lottery and they put scotch tape on the ping pong balls so they know wich ones will drop..He should share his winng system with us..Good luck to everyone because all it is is luck..

Good point, tiggs95. I have a hunch that person also tells people what a great seat he had for the 1994 World Series.

pepper,

We had a thread a while back about a genie letting you hit the lotto once in a while, but you couldn't play the tickets, someone else had to play for you - not family, not a friend, not anyone you know. Also, if you told them how you were getting the numbers, the genie would stop giving you the numbers.

As far as having a system and telling a few about it, isn't that what the people peddling their systems are trying to convince people of? Steve Player comes to mind. Grantd he's hoping for way more than a few, but still....

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
      hotatlanta
      United States
      Member #70664
      February 8, 2009
      1446 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I see were you going with all this. I guess if someone told me that scotch tape were on the balls

I would have some doubt that they're making a living off  cash 3,4. But then we would have to question what do they

consider making a living? I hear people in GA say that she won't let the number fall meaning the lottery offical.

For some reason they think SHE has something to do with it.

hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Good point, tiggs95. I have a hunch that person also tells people what a great seat he had for the 1994 World Series.

pepper,

We had a thread a while back about a genie letting you hit the lotto once in a while, but you couldn't play the tickets, someone else had to play for you - not family, not a friend, not anyone you know. Also, if you told them how you were getting the numbers, the genie would stop giving you the numbers.

As far as having a system and telling a few about it, isn't that what the people peddling their systems are trying to convince people of? Steve Player comes to mind. Grantd he's hoping for way more than a few, but still....

I tried that once to give out my secret I had to buy an answer machine, also had to stop going to the store I played at. I was sick with the flu, and a friend called me for help on cash3 she didn't respect the fact that I was sick. I would really have to think long and hard about it.The pressure was to much, because some people really needed the money

to help pay there mortgage. I couldn't think. you would have though I had hit the Big Lottery.

hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:14 am - IP Logged

pepper,

I saw that ad in the lottery lookup book about the genie. I didn't fall for it. I looked at it this way, if that was the cas then we all would have one. I feel that you are as good as your next number.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
            Member #71120
            February 19, 2009
            1209 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I ask 2 people on here what can I do to hit in Tennessee,they hit most everyday and dont even live in this state,what would it matter to them if i hit?I wouldnt be taken from them.They both told me it's in  the works,,,so  I think if I knew a system I would share to help people out.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Like I told pepper if I had a sure winning system I'd share it only her..:)..Good luck to everyone..

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                colonial heights
                United States
                Member #31712
                February 2, 2006
                12264 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

I would want to share a system after I won all my money. I would share with a select few

if I had a system that won regularly for p3 or p4 sure I would share whats the big deal.............

when you do it do it right the first time...........

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2009, 11:14 am - IP Logged

jmill that's nice of you but don't ever tell who you are or where you live..Did you read peppers post about people calling her all the time?..Good luck to you..

aumira's avatar - chi
                    princeton junction.NJ
                    United States
                    Member #3892
                    February 29, 2004
                    82 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2009, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Yes, I will be very glad to share the system

more the merrier...in success and  not in success

aumira

hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2009, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Yes, I will be very glad to share the system

more the merrier...in success and  not in success

aumira

That very nice of you I really have to think about it. Most likely I would try it again it in my nature to help people.

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2009, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

The way i see it is: You better...If people found out you had a system that can win millions you know the amount of people that will kill for it...Is so hard to keep such a thing a secret...If the clerks sees you buying too many tickets he is going to tell people will be around you watching, if they see you going to the gas stations [pick3, pick4, pick5] cashing lottery tickets people will be watching you and they are going to tell...Is like millionaires who try to stay low, people still find out who they are...How i dont know...

How people find out your email even thought you never told anyone? I dont know...Someone in your neighboorhood sees you jumping in a Mercedez Benz the rummor will spread, if you ride that mercedez Benz in the city you are bound to be talked about and the rummor will spread...So is better spilling the secret out...A good way to keep it secret is if you live way deep in the country side and you could keep it even more secret if all you had to do to bet on the lottery is bet from your TV but again you still got to go to the bank...

You know what i think? I think people secretly put cameras in banks to see who goes in and out then find out who they are and investigate them...For example, if tellers in the bank see your account growing 2 folds in large quantities in the bank the rummor will spread, so again is hard to keep such a secret...If you didnt have to go to a bank and do everything in your tv and just make calls you could keep a secret...Not only that there are implies way to know if someone is telling a lie or truth...For instance even though this sounds a little science fiction but remember the movie "Predator1" what kind of vision the alien had? Well someone people could pretend they are talking around you and burst out "men you must know what's going to play the lottery" all this in a gas station around you not really talking to you and someone else outside could have one of those gogles with the vision that the alien in the movie predator1 had and see how you turn or your body thermal images show compared to other times that they have also seen you and see if you are lying or if you are holding a secret....

but i think people should be more lenient...they should "let you win first" then you can share the secret or then they try to extract the truth from you ....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2009, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

The way i see it is: You better...If people found out you had a system that can win millions you know the amount of people that will kill for it...Is so hard to keep such a thing a secret...If the clerks sees you buying too many tickets he is going to tell people will be around you watching, if they see you going to the gas stations [pick3, pick4, pick5] cashing lottery tickets people will be watching you and they are going to tell...Is like millionaires who try to stay low, people still find out who they are...How i dont know...

How people find out your email even thought you never told anyone? I dont know...Someone in your neighboorhood sees you jumping in a Mercedez Benz the rummor will spread, if you ride that mercedez Benz in the city you are bound to be talked about and the rummor will spread...So is better spilling the secret out...A good way to keep it secret is if you live way deep in the country side and you could keep it even more secret if all you had to do to bet on the lottery is bet from your TV but again you still got to go to the bank...

You know what i think? I think people secretly put cameras in banks to see who goes in and out then find out who they are and investigate them...For example, if tellers in the bank see your account growing 2 folds in large quantities in the bank the rummor will spread, so again is hard to keep such a secret...If you didnt have to go to a bank and do everything in your tv and just make calls you could keep a secret...Not only that there are implies way to know if someone is telling a lie or truth...For instance even though this sounds a little science fiction but remember the movie "Predator1" what kind of vision the alien had? Well someone people could pretend they are talking around you and burst out "men you must know what's going to play the lottery" all this in a gas station around you not really talking to you and someone else outside could have one of those gogles with the vision that the alien in the movie predator1 had and see how you turn or your body thermal images show compared to other times that they have also seen you and see if you are lying or if you are holding a secret....

but i think people should be more lenient...they should "let you win first" then you can share the secret or then they try to extract the truth from you ....

Man this is really deep Don't you think they could see you from the tv.I wouldn't have to worry about the Mercedez Benz that my car of choice. What if you live in the country in the woods I would think they could get to you better, there no one around to hear you. I wouldn't take my money to the bank I keep the same amt just a little more in the bank. I would keep it near me. I wouldn't trust a tv no more than I would a bank. You can find out anything on the internet email, phone number address, if you pay you can find out more. You said they extract the truth from you like an alien.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            CA
                            United States
                            Member #57222
                            December 23, 2007
                            587 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2009, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I agree. Somebody would ruin it for everybody else.

totallu agree,

I would love to have everyone, ANYONE live the perfect financial dream  but to provide a winning system to the massess would, in my opinion mean the end of the lottery.  I would  however give it to 2 or 3 people  many many months apart.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10354 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2009, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76

"The way I see it is: You better...If people found out you had a systemthat can win millions you know the amount of people that will kill forit...Is so hard to keep such a thing a secret."

Pumpi,

Not for millions, but this was for a lot of money. There was a guy in Las Vegas who was so good at betting sports that he had other people go make his bets for him. This is called "sending in a beard".

Had he went to the sports book himself and bet a game, there would be a line of people behind him just going, "I want to put $100, $200, $1000, (whatever) on what he just did.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.