Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won 4 Times This Week In California

Topic closed. 1451 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LottoWizeGuy.

Page 47 of 97
PrintE-mailLink
hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
long, island
Bahamas
Member #62181
June 20, 2008
3681 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2009, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Hey lottery post family I think I have it. After I finish tweaking the system a little more and seeing more results in all states, what if I do all the calculations for every number from 000 to 999 and put it on a excel worksheet and email it to everyone or set up a website to where you all can go download it and print it out........HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!. So with that being said, no one has to do calculations and less explaining for me LOL!. The flip side to that is, it's a lot of work but I figured if I do 25 a day, I will be done in roughly about 40 days, if I do it everyday. Well, give me your opinions and let me know. As for now I finished all the midday states and some eve states that don't have midday and it's 12:15 cali time, time for me to go to sleep, have to be up for work at 6:00. Hey, I hope we have great results today (no off by 1 number crap today) LOL!. I'm not sure but I may be home late this evening but I will try to rush so I can do predictions for eve draws ok. Peace out!  P.S. I would like everyone to see this post, so if we can, can we try to keep it circulated. Thanks, now I'm going to bed!Bed

you sure are working hard take care of yourself first of all. you are doing a great job and a website sounds good.

timmer's avatar - animaniacs03

United States
    Member #714
    September 18, 2002
    88 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2009, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Hey lottery post family I think I have it. After I finish tweaking the system a little more and seeing more results in all states, what if I do all the calculations for every number from 000 to 999 and put it on a excel worksheet and email it to everyone or set up a website to where you all can go download it and print it out........HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!. So with that being said, no one has to do calculations and less explaining for me LOL!. The flip side to that is, it's a lot of work but I figured if I do 25 a day, I will be done in roughly about 40 days, if I do it everyday. Well, give me your opinions and let me know. As for now I finished all the midday states and some eve states that don't have midday and it's 12:15 cali time, time for me to go to sleep, have to be up for work at 6:00. Hey, I hope we have great results today (no off by 1 number crap today) LOL!. I'm not sure but I may be home late this evening but I will try to rush so I can do predictions for eve draws ok. Peace out!  P.S. I would like everyone to see this post, so if we can, can we try to keep it circulated. Thanks, now I'm going to bed!Bed

Sounds GREAT!!

PLEASE keep m e posted on the updates!

Columbia, SC
      United States
      Member #81200
      October 13, 2009
      30 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2009, 7:00 am - IP Logged

This sounds like a great idea!! Thanks LWG.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #71280
        February 22, 2009
        15316 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2009, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Thank you from the Sunshine State - FLORIDA!!!

I'm in.

Great job!!!

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
          Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #67343
          November 23, 2008
          2188 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2009, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Sounds good thanks Party

motay38's avatar - batman38
            new jersey
            United States
            Member #65466
            September 27, 2008
            469 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Wow!  That would be great!!  Thanks, can't wait to see the work up sheet! 

Thanks WizeGuy! 

Good Luck today!!

I'm betin on 624 and 810 in NY today!  Got 720 in NJ

United States
              Member #46581
              September 15, 2006
              93 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Looking for a hit here in Maryland.  Keep missing out on my #'s so let me try your method.  Thankx for looking out for us "hungry for a hit" members.

United States
                Member #46581
                September 15, 2006
                93 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Missed that 459 in Maryland yesterday.  Knew it was coming, but monies too short to play midday and evening, everday.

Moneyhog's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #73750
                  April 23, 2009
                  693 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:26 am - IP Logged

That sounds wonderful.

Making dreams into CASH!!!!!Wink

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14851 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

I said I liked that 263 for cali eve, once again 1 number off lol!........quick note, I will be logging off until 10 p.m.  cali time

PA  got your  263 late nite!!!

Yugort's avatar - bee

Philippines
                      Member #64341
                      August 25, 2008
                      112 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Philippines eve draw today 486...you gave me 846 for MD draw...I know I should have betted on your numbers all draws....I will do that next time if resources permits.....

Do send me the probables for 486. Thanks LTWG!

Yugort

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        colonial heights
                        United States
                        Member #31712
                        February 2, 2006
                        12264 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:16 am - IP Logged

this would be great if there is anything I can do to help just let me know...................va eve         714

Party

when you do it do it right the first time...........

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                          Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Wonderful    Idea    LWG      !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOT   Of   Hard     Work        !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But   A   Wonderful   Idea     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you could get some sleep  after   that        LOL

Best   Wishes

Astekblue

nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #81909
                            November 1, 2009
                            4 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:58 am - IP Logged

way to go lottowizeguy! see what you can do with this late ca 264. looking foward to see what you come up with

Kansas City, MO
                              United States
                              Member #50725
                              March 13, 2007
                              78 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:13 am - IP Logged

An Excel Spreadsheet sounds great to me! Let's have it.

Page 47 of 97