Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won 4 Times This Week In California

Topic closed. 1451 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LottoWizeGuy.

Page 48 of 97
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3594 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:34 am - IP Logged

I did check Mass. this morning but I guess you forgot us for the mid numbers. too bad but i understand how busy you are. Maybe for the eve if you can. thanks exel shet sounds great.

fl
    United States
    Member #77072
    July 13, 2009
    37 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

That will be wonderful

Str8master's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg
      Plano, TX
      United States
      Member #81086
      October 11, 2009
      92 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Hey lottery post family I think I have it. After I finish tweaking the system a little more and seeing more results in all states, what if I do all the calculations for every number from 000 to 999 and put it on a excel worksheet and email it to everyone or set up a website to where you all can go download it and print it out........HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!. So with that being said, no one has to do calculations and less explaining for me LOL!. The flip side to that is, it's a lot of work but I figured if I do 25 a day, I will be done in roughly about 40 days, if I do it everyday. Well, give me your opinions and let me know. As for now I finished all the midday states and some eve states that don't have midday and it's 12:15 cali time, time for me to go to sleep, have to be up for work at 6:00. Hey, I hope we have great results today (no off by 1 number crap today) LOL!. I'm not sure but I may be home late this evening but I will try to rush so I can do predictions for eve draws ok. Peace out!  P.S. I would like everyone to see this post, so if we can, can we try to keep it circulated. Thanks, now I'm going to bed!Bed

Greetings from Texas, LottoWizeGuy!

I noticed on one of your picks that 036 hit on our midday and then you suggested 705 as the next calculation from that draw. It didn't hit on the next draw (evening), or the next two draws (day and evening), but 705 straight DID hit on the following day draw. In other words, you predicted 705 after 036 hit on the midday, then on the second mid-day later is when 705 actually hit.

If one were only tracking midday draws, you were off by only one drawing and it hit on the second drawing! You may want to take that into account in tweaking for Texas.

I know you're wanting to put all of this into an Excel worksheet, I have a lot of experience with complex forumlas in Excel and would be willing to offer assistance if it would help. I have multiple workbooks for Texas Pick 3 that are as large as 30 megabytes in size that are able to perform dynamic range calculations based on variable inputs.

Send me a private msg for more information, and thank you for all of your hard work!

L I F E: discovering order in chaos ...

centsless's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
        TX/LOTTOLAND/USA
        United States
        Member #78380
        August 13, 2009
        2631 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Thank you Str8master for that great offer to help lottowizeguy in his efforts. You are both doing so much to help us all win more often on the pick3.  That's wonderful! You both have a blessed day, and do take care.

Numbers are my passion! Winning is a bonus  :)

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
          NC
          United States
          Member #11741
          February 23, 2005
          1233 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2009, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey lottery post family I think I have it. After I finish tweaking the system a little more and seeing more results in all states, what if I do all the calculations for every number from 000 to 999 and put it on a excel worksheet and email it to everyone or set up a website to where you all can go download it and print it out........HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!. So with that being said, no one has to do calculations and less explaining for me LOL!. The flip side to that is, it's a lot of work but I figured if I do 25 a day, I will be done in roughly about 40 days, if I do it everyday. Well, give me your opinions and let me know. As for now I finished all the midday states and some eve states that don't have midday and it's 12:15 cali time, time for me to go to sleep, have to be up for work at 6:00. Hey, I hope we have great results today (no off by 1 number crap today) LOL!. I'm not sure but I may be home late this evening but I will try to rush so I can do predictions for eve draws ok. Peace out!  P.S. I would like everyone to see this post, so if we can, can we try to keep it circulated. Thanks, now I'm going to bed!Bed

NC Thanks you LWG!!!

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #61435
            May 22, 2008
            908 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2009, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

FL Mid -- 338  There were 666 winners.Red Devil

mglsr's avatar - candle
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #2369
              September 23, 2003
              3072 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2009, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

2 digits again (you have picked 2 digits every draw) Tn Mid 737

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

benir4u's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Sacramento,Ca
                United States
                Member #1954
                July 31, 2003
                1935 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Looking for 566 656 665 455 009 in Cali or NC Midday.  Long shot 108 224

kittykittycat48's avatar - cat anm.gif
                  Darlington, SC
                  United States
                  Member #17151
                  June 12, 2005
                  215 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2009, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

SC had two digits in some of your picks also...we need a win tonight...THANKS for all you do for us

kittykittycat48

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    colonial heights
                    United States
                    Member #31712
                    February 2, 2006
                    12264 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

this would be great if there is anything I can do to help just let me know...................va eve         714

Party

close.......................

All Virginia Predictions TopVirginia

GameDraw DatePredictionsPick 3 DayTue, Nov 10, 2009      028, 029, 059, 022, 073, 074, 004, 077 your picks winner 061  close with 09/62         flip9/6 always in my book lead was on the money...............keep it up

your friends in va.........

when you do it do it right the first time...........

Bronx, NY
                      United States
                      Member #78987
                      August 25, 2009
                      353 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

HI, LottoWizeGuy, Just want to thank you one more time for everything, is wonderful to know that there are good people like you able to help others.  I believe that people like you deserve the best in this world, and you will have it allBlue Angel....THANK YOU VERY MUCH..FOR YOUR EXCELLENT WORK!  I will follow you to the end...Group Hug and if I can help in something...let me know eventhough I am new in all this, but I also love to help people and I also want to win the lottery one day!!so we all can Partyas Group Hug !!!

WISHING ALL OF U, GOOD LUCK IN EVERYTHING U DO....

~~*Wishing You All a Beautiful & Lucky Day*~~

Party 

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
                      -- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

tnhope's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #33215
                        February 19, 2006
                        57 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

thumbs upThumbs Up

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                          Miami
                          United States
                          Member #62793
                          July 9, 2008
                          673 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2009, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Anybody in FL having any luck?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

lovinwinning's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                            Hiddenite , NC
                            United States
                            Member #77805
                            August 1, 2009
                            98 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2009, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

You had 2 out of 3 in Cali again today. Your so close !! It's bound to come soon !! :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! May we all have something to be thankful for !! Big Smile

nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #61703
                              June 1, 2008
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

erly cali....

Page 48 of 97