Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don't you just hate when people are negative if your system doesn't work for them

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2009, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

When I see a system that I like to try I try it, and if it doesn't work for me I don't get mad and tell

people there system isn't any good. Everything is not for everybody.

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2009, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Right.

And every system doesn't work everywhere or every week. If it did, everyone would win everyday.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Double D's avatar - savy chick.png
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #65661
      October 2, 2008
      97 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2009, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

When I see a system that I like to try I try it, and if it doesn't work for me I don't get mad and tell

people there system isn't any good. Everything is not for everybody.

When I choose to play a system or someone's predictions, I am mindful  that this is a game of chance and no one really knows which number will fall!  One should not try a system for one or two days then deem it a failure.  If you continually play a set of numbers they will eventually come!

DD

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19817 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2009, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

When a player buys a system because the seller made certain claims, he has a right to be upset if it doesn't preform as promised.  When he uses a system that's freely offered then regardless of how it preforms he got his money worth and should be happy and move on.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I don't really play other people's systems. I just pick my own numbers or play quick picks. I figure, if a system doesn't work in ones state, then move on, thank the poster for their time and effort and try finding something that does work. There is no need to put down a posters hard work, just because it didn't work out.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
            Member #79696
            September 7, 2009
            11 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2009, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

There are  some  on Lottery Post that are negative when other  members are on a winning streak with their picks/systems. I think they enjoy antagonizing others and that is very sad.

germantown md
              United States
              Member #64543
              August 31, 2008
              3771 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

I agree with all post. A system regardless how good it is fails sometimes.its a game of chance it might just not be the right picks for that day or state.

no need getting upset move on to the next best thing.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34117 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

When I choose to play a system or someone's predictions, I am mindful  that this is a game of chance and no one really knows which number will fall!  One should not try a system for one or two days then deem it a failure.  If you continually play a set of numbers they will eventually come!

Right on!!!! Some times you win sometimes you lose!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2009, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

When a player buys a system because the seller made certain claims, he has a right to be upset if it doesn't preform as promised.  When he uses a system that's freely offered then regardless of how it preforms he got his money worth and should be happy and move on.

You should be upset if you spend your money for a system. What I meant is if someone give you system for free.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #66575
                    October 30, 2008
                    3549 Posts
                    Posted: November 7, 2009, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I agree with all post. A system regardless how good it is fails sometimes.its a game of chance it might just not be the right picks for that day or state.

no need getting upset move on to the next best thing.

I totally agree .. If someone is kind enough to post numbers or share their system, its up to each of us to check against our own workouts and we make the decision to play them or not.. Whats to get mad about just because someone is trying to help...

If we criticize and complain all it does is ruin a good thing for those states that the system is working in because the poster stops wanting to help..

CarliG

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                      MICHIGAN
                      United States
                      Member #65282
                      September 22, 2008
                      1992 Posts
                      Posted: November 7, 2009, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I agree, i don't do other people system, it never works for me.

and i sure won't spit venom on your system.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8360 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2009, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Most systems are only good for a few tries there is no system that repeatedly works for every draw, moreover it my not work for weeks on end some systems depend on you accurately inputing the correct info for a once in a while win. Ask yourself what do you expect a system to do, if you think for one minute that a system should win every time you use it your delusional.

A system that can give you a win once or twice a month more or less and you don't go overboard spending money on numbers for every draw is a good system especially if you won more than you lost.

Ask any bookie about the numbers game they will say you don't hit the number, the number hits you! when you understand that quote then you will understand what a system is worth.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                          tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand how you can predict ping pong balls..A 5 could come in 7 days in a roll..There are no set of rules with ping pong balls but if it makes you happy and you think you can predict numbers by a so called system more power to you..I believe in luck and mistakes and I make a lot of mistakes now I need some luck..

hotatlanta
                            United States
                            Member #70664
                            February 8, 2009
                            1446 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2009, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand how you can predict ping pong balls..A 5 could come in 7 days in a roll..There are no set of rules with ping pong balls but if it makes you happy and you think you can predict numbers by a so called system more power to you..I believe in luck and mistakes and I make a lot of mistakes now I need some luck..

It more to it them ping pong balls. The balls are there just to make us think that how the number fall. Sorry I  believe that it all has to do with what the market did on that day. I believe in luck when a jackpot is won not cash 3 and 4

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2009, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

pepper I believe you and I believe me..We are both right in our own eyes..Whatever that means..Hope you win millions someday on your system to prove me wrong..