Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don't you just hate when people are negative if your system doesn't work for them

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19831 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2009, 12:02 am - IP Logged

You should be upset if you spend your money for a system. What I meant is if someone give you system for free.

Maybe you should do as those who do get paid for their systems and include a disclaimer with your system so if players use it for anything other than entertainment they do so at their own risk.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2009, 9:14 am - IP Logged

pepper I believe you and I believe me..We are both right in our own eyes..Whatever that means..Hope you win millions someday on your system to prove me wrong..

I'm just like everybody else I looking for a system that works for my state. Just my thought on those ping pong balls.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
      hotatlanta
      United States
      Member #70664
      February 8, 2009
      1446 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Maybe you should do as those who do get paid for their systems and include a disclaimer with your system so if players use it for anything other than entertainment they do so at their own risk.

When i read some of the post were people are trying to help others I feel that they need to include a disclaimer.  I always tell people when I give them something they play at there own risk. You would think most people understand that, but I finding out that is not the case My 77 years old father for one.

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
        Eleuthera
        Bahamas
        Member #42652
        July 6, 2006
        601 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2009, 9:38 am - IP Logged

When i read some of the post were people are trying to help others I feel that they need to include a disclaimer.  I always tell people when I give them something they play at there own risk. You would think most people understand that, but I finding out that is not the case My 77 years old father for one.

Thing is pepper.....People just love to have someone to blame.  If they don't play it...'I shoulda played'. If they play and dont win..

It's someone else's fault.. We don't make anyone play our numbers...and sometimes it's their negative energy that causes them to lose out on the good things that life has to offer...

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

What a lot of people fail to realize is that all systems are tools. It is no different than a steak knife, central air, toothpick, shoes, computer, ect... These are tools used to make our lives better. A lottery system is a tool used to help you select winning numbers. It is not the lottery system that is flawed, it is the user that is flawed. The lottery system is a tool to be used to help you think and grow to a new level. If you find fault with the system, great. Your response to any problem should improving the problem and using it to your advantage.

If mankind can take tons of steel and make it fly, then anyone can take a lottery system and make it work for them on a consistant basis. The key is patience-patience-patience while you diligently work the system, obtain the insight needed, and follow through to success.

When I say diligently work the system, I do not mean paying to play. Until you are winning consistantly to your satisfaction, play on paper. Won't cost you a thing chicken-wing.

Remember, contrary to popular belief, you can't fix everything with a butter knife.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10354 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2009, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Thing is pepper.....People just love to have someone to blame.  If they don't play it...'I shoulda played'. If they play and dont win..

It's someone else's fault.. We don't make anyone play our numbers...and sometimes it's their negative energy that causes them to lose out on the good things that life has to offer...

BINGO!

Well said, Treea.

I knew a guy who ran a sports service (advising people which side of games to bet) and he knew that his customers did business with him to have someone to blame it on (losing bets).

What was amazing is how mnay repeat customers he had.

One time a guy's wife called him to raise a ruckus about her huisband paying see who to bet, and he signed her up for the season, not just one game!

Everyone,

As for people selling systems, they are selling the hope opf beating the lottery, not any real tool or method of beating the lottery. The prey on people having the belief that such a system exists.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.