Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help Needed: I think i can beat scratchoffs but i need the answer to this Pick3 question

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2009, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I am working on a theory that can work but unfortunately is more theory than practical is a way of how to beat scratchoffs but is only for small scratchoffs, scratchoffs that pay: $50,000 or below...the way i mention it will give you odds of: 1 in 250 to win a: $50,000 scratchoff, every year...Unfortunatelly this is all what i got...

But i first need the answer to this questions..

How much will you need EVERYDAY to win Pick3 "STRAIGHT"....The options are:

$100

$200

$300

$400

$500

Depends how you all answer it will tell if my system/theory works i'll write it on the Scratchoffs forum....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2009, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

If you answer: $300 the odds of winning a: $50,000 Scratchoff is: 1 in 125 every year...If you answer: $150 the answer is: 1 in 63.....but again is only a theory...dont know if it will make it pass the drawing board...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2009, 2:44 am - IP Logged

If you answer: $300 the odds of winning a: $50,000 Scratchoff is: 1 in 125 every year...If you answer: $150 the answer is: 1 in 63.....but again is only a theory...dont know if it will make it pass the drawing board...

HERE IS PEOPLE: HERE IS THE THEORY....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203611