Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fortune Cookie Lottery Numbers

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2009, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I just want to know if any one has had any good luck in winning from the lottery numbers listed from the fortune cookies--I've recently collected a few but have yet to play any of them yet--here's just a few of them:

76-9-5-20-23-26: YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE SEASIDE--I hope it's to Hawaii or Mexico

3-5-11-35-17-46: YOU WILL SOON BE CROSSING THE GREAT WATERS-(This means I'll be taking a cruise with my lotto earnings!Wink)

45-40-5-28-26-15: YOU WILL SPEND OLD AGE IN COMFORT AND MATERIAL WEALTH--(I really like this one a lot)

11-44-56-72-22-1: YOUR DEAREST DREAM IS COMING TRUE (ditto, again I really like this one) MY DREAM IS TO WIN THE BIG, BIG JACKPOTHyper

However, this is the main one I've collect and played for over 3 years now:

1-11-13-14-16-21-MAY YOU GROW RICH!!BananaI got this 3 years ago at a family gathering.  So far I've won free replays and several dollars.

So far I haven't hit it big yet but it is due to happen any minute, hour or day, I just know it!!Dance

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE LP FAMILY IN WINNING!!

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #82001
    November 3, 2009
    890 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2009, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Tried it couple times but never work for me

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5124 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2009, 1:32 am - IP Logged

I just want to know if any one has had any good luck in winning from the lottery numbers listed from the fortune cookies--I've recently collected a few but have yet to play any of them yet--here's just a few of them:

76-9-5-20-23-26: YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE SEASIDE--I hope it's to Hawaii or Mexico

3-5-11-35-17-46: YOU WILL SOON BE CROSSING THE GREAT WATERS-(This means I'll be taking a cruise with my lotto earnings!Wink)

45-40-5-28-26-15: YOU WILL SPEND OLD AGE IN COMFORT AND MATERIAL WEALTH--(I really like this one a lot)

11-44-56-72-22-1: YOUR DEAREST DREAM IS COMING TRUE (ditto, again I really like this one) MY DREAM IS TO WIN THE BIG, BIG JACKPOTHyper

1-11-13-14-16-21-MAY YOU GROW RICH!!BananaI got this 3 years ago at a family gathering.  So far I've won free replays and several dollars.

So far I haven't hit it big yet but it is due to happen any minute, hour or day, I just know it!!Dance

U>>>>>>>>>gotto @ this POINT>>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@@@@@2222222222222DDDDDDDPOINT>>>>>!!!

G@@D>>>>>GETTO@ this stage>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????no moe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

don't<<do UR<<<<THANG<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if U can't^^^^^stand >2 D lottery post!!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5124 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2009, 1:45 am - IP Logged

U>>>>>>>>>gotto @ this POINT>>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@@@@@2222222222222DDDDDDDPOINT>>>>>!!!

G@@D>>>>>GETTO@ this stage>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????no moe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

don't<<do UR<<<<THANG<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if U can't^^^^^stand >2 D lottery post!!!

I back<<<<<<<OFF<<<<MABY this YEA>HOO from KALLI'E know's moe than D "EAST>>COAST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember>>>>OFF>>>>hand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D "EAST>>COAST">CRAZY!!!!!!

G@@D>>>>>>LUCK>>>on a JACKPOT>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@@@@@@@2222222222222222>"CRAZY"!!!!!

PSUKOMO

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2009, 2:25 am - IP Logged

I've played, a few fortune cookies lines here and there, but I honestly haven't had much luck with them.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7325 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

"YOUR DEAREST DREAM IS COMING TRUE"

I'd be careful of this one because your dearest dream could be a Red Ryder BB gun and you'll shoot your eye out!

Wink

I believe it was in New York where many players played a set of fortune cookie numbers on Powerball and won; so many in fact there was an investigation.

Kennesaw, GA
              United States
              Member #62138
              June 18, 2008
              1413 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2009, 9:01 am - IP Logged

i got a number from a fortune cookie, but i couldnt remember what it said, but i did match 4 in the pick 5 in TN and in GA this year alone, so close but so far,

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                Member #91
                January 19, 2002
                11937 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2009, 9:03 am - IP Logged

If you go to the search button and click on "News" and type in "fortune cookie hits"..youll see about a half dozen stories on them/

P.S. "date range" is "all history"

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                  Dallas, TX
                  United States
                  Member #60284
                  April 12, 2008
                  3856 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I never play them. Perhaps I should. I tried getting one at Panda Express and end up with no numbers on their fortune cookies. I wonder why...

Santa Ana
                    United States
                    Member #71159
                    February 20, 2009
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2009, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

"YOUR DEAREST DREAM IS COMING TRUE"

I'd be careful of this one because your dearest dream could be a Red Ryder BB gun and you'll shoot your eye out!

Wink

I believe it was in New York where many players played a set of fortune cookie numbers on Powerball and won; so many in fact there was an investigation.

Very funny and cute but that isn't one of my dreams at allWink  I am going to buy a home when I hit the big lottery!!Dance

United States
                      Member #54390
                      August 17, 2007
                      313 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

The people who make fortune cookies are making minimum wage in a sweat-shop factory.  They get it randomly generated in a computer and the row of numbers are repeated thousands of times. 

rexee's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

South Africa
                        Member #82555
                        November 16, 2009
                        14 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

you sooo right bout that!!! iv played twice, not worth it.

Santa Ana
                          United States
                          Member #71159
                          February 20, 2009
                          651 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2009, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

The people who make fortune cookies are making minimum wage in a sweat-shop factory.  They get it randomly generated in a computer and the row of numbers are repeated thousands of times. 

I am sure you're correct about this fact --people who make toys, clothes, etc in "sweatshop factories" are making minimum wages as well.  Half the fun of reading a "fortune" cookie is to see what it states, nothing more or less. I just want to know if any one has successfully won from one good fortune cookie lottery number.  You never know, it could just happen to some lucky lottery player --(I'm hoping it will be meBanana)

Santa Ana
                            United States
                            Member #71159
                            February 20, 2009
                            651 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2009, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

you sooo right bout that!!! iv played twice, not worth it.

Sorry it didn't work out.

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2009, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I stopped reading fortune cookies. The last on I read said "You're blanked"              Green laugh