Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fortune Cookie Lottery Numbers

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #54390
August 17, 2007
313 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2009, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, you're right. sorry to ruin your fun.

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
    Katy, Tx
    United States
    Member #67709
    December 3, 2008
    204 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2009, 10:22 am - IP Logged

I will try those and let you know what happens.  I wheeled them for best results.

Thanks

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      phila pa
      United States
      Member #25770
      November 11, 2005
      4632 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2009, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I just got 3 the other day

you will do well to expand your buiseness    498      4-10 18 16 20 32

your present plans are going to succeesd   765           11-34-86-9-3-76

the job well done    599          26-29-33-30-37-42-

Cheers  heres to ya hope they bring someone some luck

I did hit a couple of  numbers for pic 3 from previopus tickets

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3474 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2009, 2:58 am - IP Logged

"YOUR DEAREST DREAM IS COMING TRUE"

I'd be careful of this one because your dearest dream could be a Red Ryder BB gun and you'll shoot your eye out!

Wink

I believe it was in New York where many players played a set of fortune cookie numbers on Powerball and won; so many in fact there was an investigation.

NY is a MM state. The PB game where the fortune cookie numbers matched 5+0 had something along the lines of 120 winners, from many states. The company that made those fortune cookies is in NY, and at the time they were picking  the numbers by drawing slips of paper from a bowl.

Clearly those people are very lucky that they went ahead and played those numbers, but it hardly means that playing the numbers from a fortune cookie makes any sense. That incident is an indication of how many people do that with other sets of numbers from other fortune cookies.  For any given drawing it's a safe bet that many thousands of players use the numbers from  thousands and thousands of fortune cookies. Out of hundreds of drawings for MM and PB that strategy has resulted in one instance of winning the 2nd place prize. Playing QP's or birthday numbers has resulted in many people winning jackpots, which they have never shared with more than a few other winning tickets.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2009, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I just got 3 the other day

you will do well to expand your buiseness    498      4-10 18 16 20 32

your present plans are going to succeesd   765           11-34-86-9-3-76

the job well done    599          26-29-33-30-37-42-

Cheers  heres to ya hope they bring someone some luck

I did hit a couple of  numbers for pic 3 from previopus tickets

Wow, those are great fortunes, jojosurfSmile--I sincerely hope you play these particularly numbers and win big one day--GOOD LUCK TO YOUHurray!

Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

NY is a MM state. The PB game where the fortune cookie numbers matched 5+0 had something along the lines of 120 winners, from many states. The company that made those fortune cookies is in NY, and at the time they were picking  the numbers by drawing slips of paper from a bowl.

Clearly those people are very lucky that they went ahead and played those numbers, but it hardly means that playing the numbers from a fortune cookie makes any sense. That incident is an indication of how many people do that with other sets of numbers from other fortune cookies.  For any given drawing it's a safe bet that many thousands of players use the numbers from  thousands and thousands of fortune cookies. Out of hundreds of drawings for MM and PB that strategy has resulted in one instance of winning the 2nd place prize. Playing QP's or birthday numbers has resulted in many people winning jackpots, which they have never shared with more than a few other winning tickets.

Thank you for sharing this information, KYFloyd--this is exactly what I was looking for.  GOOD LUCK TO YOU. Hurray!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34151 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2009, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I just want to know if any one has had any good luck in winning from the lottery numbers listed from the fortune cookies--I've recently collected a few but have yet to play any of them yet--here's just a few of them:

76-9-5-20-23-26: YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE SEASIDE--I hope it's to Hawaii or Mexico

3-5-11-35-17-46: YOU WILL SOON BE CROSSING THE GREAT WATERS-(This means I'll be taking a cruise with my lotto earnings!Wink)

45-40-5-28-26-15: YOU WILL SPEND OLD AGE IN COMFORT AND MATERIAL WEALTH--(I really like this one a lot)

11-44-56-72-22-1: YOUR DEAREST DREAM IS COMING TRUE (ditto, again I really like this one) MY DREAM IS TO WIN THE BIG, BIG JACKPOTHyper

However, this is the main one I've collect and played for over 3 years now:

1-11-13-14-16-21-MAY YOU GROW RICH!!BananaI got this 3 years ago at a family gathering.  So far I've won free replays and several dollars.

So far I haven't hit it big yet but it is due to happen any minute, hour or day, I just know it!!Dance

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE LP FAMILY IN WINNING!!

I have played a few of the numbers in the Fortune Cookies, I never won though, but I have about 5 of those Cookies I been saving I never open them, I think I will play them Tomrrow in the Mega. or pick6 good Idea. I have heard of people winning from them rare though. Have any of hose numbers came out yet! Enjoy the rest of your Day! Don't eat to much Turkey! they say it makes you sleepy, that's true, because that is what I been doing on and off today!  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34151 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

The people who make fortune cookies are making minimum wage in a sweat-shop factory.  They get it randomly generated in a computer and the row of numbers are repeated thousands of times. 

Really???? I never heard of that one before. You learn something new everyday!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Santa Ana
                  United States
                  Member #71159
                  February 20, 2009
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I will try those and let you know what happens.  I wheeled them for best results.

Thanks

Please keep me posted; I would like to know when you win bigHurray!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5123 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2009, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I just want to know if any one has had any good luck in winning from the lottery numbers listed from the fortune cookies--I've recently collected a few but have yet to play any of them yet--here's just a few of them:

76-9-5-20-23-26: YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE SEASIDE--I hope it's to Hawaii or Mexico

3-5-11-35-17-46: YOU WILL SOON BE CROSSING THE GREAT WATERS-(This means I'll be taking a cruise with my lotto earnings!Wink)

45-40-5-28-26-15: YOU WILL SPEND OLD AGE IN COMFORT AND MATERIAL WEALTH--(I really like this one a lot)

11-44-56-72-22-1: YOUR DEAREST DREAM IS COMING TRUE (ditto, again I really like this one) MY DREAM IS TO WIN THE BIG, BIG JACKPOTHyper

However, this is the main one I've collect and played for over 3 years now:

1-11-13-14-16-21-MAY YOU GROW RICH!!BananaI got this 3 years ago at a family gathering.  So far I've won free replays and several dollars.

So far I haven't hit it big yet but it is due to happen any minute, hour or day, I just know it!!Dance

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE LP FAMILY IN WINNING!!

no> cookie jackpot 4<me<<<<<<<<<<<<

but, I have been able 2 QUIP>TRIX$$$$

###############################'$$

you must B careful>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

people @ D machine L@@K @ D ticket!!!!!

they R puzzled>>>>>(people R smart}!!!!

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                      Northern Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #83350
                      December 5, 2009
                      1317 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I won $2 from doing this - on Valentine's Day.