Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Internet Gambling Law will be voted on and passed in December

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
unseen's avatar - 4eyes
louisville, Ky
United States
Member #4928
June 3, 2004
142 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

yeah they were talking about this on Pocket Fives (poker site) and TwoPlusTwo.   I'm excited.   Here's a link to the story

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1335285891&play=1

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2009, 1:09 am - IP Logged

I just heard on CNBC that the federal Gov. will vote and repeal the Internet Gambling law that was passed in 2006.  They estimate that the Federal Gov. will bring in approximately 50 Billion in tax revenue. In December when it passes everyone will be able to gamble online again Legally..hahaha..I am excited and cant wait.!!!!

This is wonderful news! I hope it passes. I would love to be able to play Pick 4. It's something I've really wanted to do, but can't, because Pick 4 isn't in my state.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34192 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2009, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I just heard on CNBC that the federal Gov. will vote and repeal the Internet Gambling law that was passed in 2006.  They estimate that the Federal Gov. will bring in approximately 50 Billion in tax revenue. In December when it passes everyone will be able to gamble online again Legally..hahaha..I am excited and cant wait.!!!!

First I heard of this, you can do it anyway. The Slots, the Lottery, the Horses. They said it was illegal, but I don't think it is. Maybe certain States I guess. I can do it rght now if I want to any game. Only thing about gambling online, I wouldn't  bet a whole lot of money. It might be a malfuction of some sort. I would be mad as Hell!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34192 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2009, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Halleluah! Thank you Jesus! I made money online and I don't mind paying the taxes..... keep us informed I still have my old account number at the dime store!

Ms. Pat

Why aren't you using it now? The dimestore? I have an account now just haven't put anything in the account, I will though real soon, because my numbers are coming out all over the place.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34192 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2009, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Good Luck with it!!!!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34192 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2009, 8:37 am - IP Logged

yeah they were talking about this on Pocket Fives (poker site) and TwoPlusTwo.   I'm excited.   Here's a link to the story

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1335285891&play=1

Thank you unseen, I just took a look.  They have the Sweeptakes game online.  you win money through Sweepstakes. I love that game.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Updated my online Pick 3 Excel files just in case this is approved.

If anyone wants the files here is the download link to the zip file.

Someone in another thread recommended using box net so here is the link.

You will need to create a new folder and name it whatever you want then unzip the 4 Excel files into this new folder.

http://www.box.net/shared/qnxgs621p0  (12MB size)

Once you downloaded and unzipped the 4 Excel files into 1 folder open the Excel file Pick3.xls then do File>Open and open any of the 3 remaining Excel files Midday, Evening, or All (combined draws)

The Pick3.xls Excel file is where you update each day.

If this law goes through I'll explain some of the Tabs.  The main idea is to look for combinations that have NOT hit in both 500 and 1000 draws for ALL states.  Hope this make sense.

There are Tabs for VTRAC combinations, and regular digits.

Last time I used this was 2006.

Have fun!!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8364 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2009, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Why aren't you using it now? The dimestore? I have an account now just haven't put anything in the account, I will though real soon, because my numbers are coming out all over the place.

Yea setting up an account is easy it's funding the account thats difficult. Besides being against the law. The banks and money transfer sites have a bill attached to homeland security that forbids them from allowing US citizens to place money in offshore gambling sites. There is a way to fund an account but using a wire transfer WU. Would you trust them to wire any winnings back to you.

Are you prepared to deal with the feds if you get caught breaking the law. Having your banking accounts frozen. Dealing with the court, fines, and anything else they throw at you.

There are a number of us here at lottery post who wish they could play offshore a number of people did before the law was enacted.

One day it will be legal. I'll wait.

Do whatever you want but be prepared to deal with the consequence should anything happen.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34192 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Yea setting up an account is easy it's funding the account thats difficult. Besides being against the law. The banks and money transfer sites have a bill attached to homeland security that forbids them from allowing US citizens to place money in offshore gambling sites. There is a way to fund an account but using a wire transfer WU. Would you trust them to wire any winnings back to you.

Are you prepared to deal with the feds if you get caught breaking the law. Having your banking accounts frozen. Dealing with the court, fines, and anything else they throw at you.

There are a number of us here at lottery post who wish they could play offshore a number of people did before the law was enacted.

Do whatever you want but be prepared to deal with the consequence should anything happen.

Again, No Comment!!

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
                    Member #32537
                    February 12, 2006
                    698 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2009, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

the more  the govt is  in massive debt and in ruins money wise

we should get more laws revoked

sense the govt will be in dare need of ever penny it can get. "their spending is a outrage"

if govt wants more cash, they should allow  us to spend our money  however we want in the first place

govt should not be the moral police department over us

i say good riddance to the anti Gambling Laws in usa

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: November 20, 2009, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Yeah that anti-gambling law is BS!! 

We are already paying taxes. And to think you cant spend your money on whatever you want. Some people make a living off of gambling. They are taking some people's livelihood away. Talk about hard working middle class!(lol) They want everyone to be a retail salesman or garbage man. (not that there is something wrong with those jobs)

"Many Strategies|One Game"

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: November 20, 2009, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Well said and very true. I have an account with an online betting place, but because of the bank I am with, realized it was going to be next to impossible to fund my account or get any money back. Plus, I'd rather not get in trouble with the law and have my bank account frozen or go to jail. So, I just have to wait, along with everyone else who wants to gamble online. Hopefully, within the next year, we all we able to have access to online betting, legally. Smiley

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8364 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2009, 12:46 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Well said and very true. I have an account with an online betting place, but because of the bank I am with, realized it was going to be next to impossible to fund my account or get any money back. Plus, I'd rather not get in trouble with the law and have my bank account frozen or go to jail. So, I just have to wait, along with everyone else who wants to gamble online. Hopefully, within the next year, we all we able to have access to online betting, legally. Smiley

Yea there's probably couple hundred thousand people who are playing now maybe more, but i don't want to risk getting in the crossfire should they start another search for the intruders.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                            unseen's avatar - 4eyes
                            louisville, Ky
                            United States
                            Member #4928
                            June 3, 2004
                            142 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2009, 6:41 am - IP Logged

There is a way to fund an account but using a wire transfer WU. Would you trust them to wire any winnings back to you.

they don't wire it back they send checks via fedex.  And honestly any place you deal with offshore you're dealing with the remote possibility of them not delivering what they promised.  I never had a problem getting paid though.  My biggest payout was over $2000

I'd rather not get in trouble with the law and have my bank account frozen or go to jail. 

Everyday there are hundreds upon thousands of online poker players from the US playing online poker, some who report their winnings, others who don't.  Why would you go to jail?   People who go to jail are those who don't pay their taxes and out of that demographic it's usually the big wigs.  By the way I'm not encouraging any illegal activity I'm just saying there would be no reason to get paranoid.   Hell my cousin was a contractor for years and didn't pay his taxes and kept getting letter after letter from the IRS until finally the took their money straight from his account.  But again it's nothing they just spring on you out of the blue.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                              mississippi
                              United States
                              Member #34478
                              March 3, 2006
                              5903 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2009, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

well I am not a lawyer..but as soon as the Congress repeals it, it will be legal..I mean..how can they charge you with anything or go after your bank account or anything like that when Congress just made it LEGAL!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"