Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are the perks and benefits of earning "Top Poster" in LP?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
Member #76986
July 10, 2009
8068 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2009, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Take a look at BobP's post on the Blue Bar (dot or block) Member Ranking System.

These are the bars under your member name.

New members have all white bars.

Each blue bar represents a level of posting experience in this forum. 

He explains it nicely for us here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191130/1259446

Thanks, BobP!!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5142 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2009, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Take a look at BobP's post on the Blue Bar (dot or block) Member Ranking System.

These are the bars under your member name.

New members have all white bars.

Each blue bar represents a level of posting experience in this forum. 

He explains it nicely for us here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191130/1259446

Thanks, BobP!!!

hello>>>>>>>>>

psyko is crazetso why U comply 2 dis DUD????????

LIFE goes ON>>>&&&&&ON>>>WIN>R>lose>>>>!!!!

but, what would U>>VOODO>>> with D "JACKPOT"

psykomoMail For YouJack-in-the-BoxWhite BouncePartyWhite BounceBatAgree with stupidBananaBashBananaWhite Bounce

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8068 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2009, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

hello>>>>>>>>>

psyko is crazetso why U comply 2 dis DUD????????

LIFE goes ON>>>&&&&&ON>>>WIN>R>lose>>>>!!!!

but, what would U>>VOODO>>> with D "JACKPOT"

psykomoMail For YouJack-in-the-BoxWhite BouncePartyWhite BounceBatAgree with stupidBananaBashBananaWhite Bounce

Thanks for posting, psykomo! 

I enjoy reading your posts in the forum, although I do admit that I don't always understand them. :)  Your graphics are very interesting as well!

Are you an overall succe$$ful lottery player?  What methods work the best for you? 

A new thread with your profitable lottery method$ could be intere$ting. 

@@##$$%%^^&&**((+))--==__==++<<$>>????:"";;"":!! 

Just having a bit of fun with the symbols!White Bounce

Respectfully, Harve$t Moon Coffee

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34511 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2009, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering what are the perks and benefits of earning "Top Poster" designations / titles in Lottery Post?

What are the levels of achievement that one can earn?

When you earn the levels, what can you do with them?

I have noticed that some members post quite a lot, like they are working towards or earning a new posting level designation / title. 

I may consider posting frequently, especially if I can earn extra perks and benefits. Type

Can't seem to find this topic in the search area.   Thanks for your input! Trying to learn about things here.Smiley

Ble$$ing$

You don't earn anything but then again you do if you are playing some of the top posters numbers and you win. I am not a top poster but a lot of my numbers do come out. I hope I am able to help everyone. I can post numbers and will not win. But it is a thrill to predict numbers and knowing that I am a Blessing to other L.P Members. At least someone is winning.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7340 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2009, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Just wondering what are the perks and benefits of earning "Top Poster" designations / titles in Lottery Post?

What are the levels of achievement that one can earn?

When you earn the levels, what can you do with them?

I have noticed that some members post quite a lot, like they are working towards or earning a new posting level designation / title. 

I may consider posting frequently, especially if I can earn extra perks and benefits. Type

Can't seem to find this topic in the search area.   Thanks for your input! Trying to learn about things here.Smiley

Ble$$ing$

"I may consider posting frequently, especially if I can earn extra perks and benefits."

A couple of years ago we had a poster who's goal was to become a top 25 poster and the majority of his posts where "congratulations to the winner and I hope they steps forward and take the cash option" with an occasional "happy birthday". The number of posts mean very little when the majority of them are redundant and offer very little.

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8068 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2009, 2:53 am - IP Logged

"I may consider posting frequently, especially if I can earn extra perks and benefits."

A couple of years ago we had a poster who's goal was to become a top 25 poster and the majority of his posts where "congratulations to the winner and I hope they steps forward and take the cash option" with an occasional "happy birthday". The number of posts mean very little when the majority of them are redundant and offer very little.

Stack47, I agree with you to a degree.

Todd put some safeguards into this system to counter those actions.  That is Todd's job to figure out the values of this forum's content.  Everyone communicates differently. Maybe someone saying "Happy Birthday and etc" is the best that they can offer to the discussion.  At least they are participating in the discussion and not just lurking around saying nothing. Lurking 

As of today's date, there are over 84,000 plus members in this forum. Look at how many members ACTUALLY post anything at all.  Eyeballing the pages, the numbers appear very low.  Less than 1000.  Maybe less than a couple of hundred at any one time. When you add up all the views each topic gets, those numbers appears low as well for this large membership. There seems to be thousands of inactive members, just taking up space. (Discount the cumulative numbers since the beginning of this forum.)  Participation is important for any community. I choose to believe that people give the best that they've got at the time.

Hopefully, you have enjoyed reading Harve$t Moon's questions and comments, so far.  Personal thought, time and effort is given freely to add to the conversations.... the best I've got at that time.

The idea is for members to communciate and share their take on things.  All people have interesting points of view.  Discussions can be very rich.  A lot is revealed and a lot is learned from the poster and the subject matter. It's nice to enjoy the gifts that people bring to the table. 

You said "a poster who's goal was to become a top 25 poster..." 

Between you and me, Harve$t Moon needs to be on the payroll to get to that level. Sun Smiley

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3112 Posts
              Posted: December 12, 2009, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Membership doesn't expire and that's a good thing because some people leave for a while and come back, sometimes years later and they haven't lost their name or avatar.

If there were any value to it, the count could be broken down into active, passive and non active members based on visits/posts over say 90 days.

When you look at long standing threads there are tens of thousands of views, so even if some people look multiple times, it's still a lot of eye balls on the screen.

BobP

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8068 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2009, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Membership doesn't expire and that's a good thing because some people leave for a while and come back, sometimes years later and they haven't lost their name or avatar.

If there were any value to it, the count could be broken down into active, passive and non active members based on visits/posts over say 90 days.

When you look at long standing threads there are tens of thousands of views, so even if some people look multiple times, it's still a lot of eye balls on the screen.

BobP

~Membership doesn't expire and that's a good thing because some people leave for a while and come back, sometimes years later and they haven't lost their name or avatar.

BobP, what about the truly inactive members who have left this planet for another existence? They may be playing the lotteries on different galaxies (hopefully winning big jackpots). If no one comes forward to notify the staff that these members are permanently inactive, what is the housekeeping method used to clear the dust so to speak? White Bounce

Without notification,  these "inactives" remain in the forum with names and avatars intact (forever). They become the "elephants in the room." They aren't present or contributing, no one is talking about them, but they are STILL in the room. These permanent inactives on the rolls gives inaccurate counts and data.

~If there were any value to it, the count could be broken down into active, passive and non active members based on visits/posts over say 90 days. I Agree!

BobP, this could be an interesting feature. The review period for this feature could be every 6 or 12 months. This gives all members time to go away, come back, and log in and still show interest in this community.

Members gone for over a year, could be reinstated upon request. With reinstatement, the members' names and avators remain intact.  After some point in time, members that do not request reinstatement, should be removed by ......

The Housekeeper.White Bounce  White Bounce  White Bounce  White Bounce  White Bounce  White Bounce  White Bounce  White Bounce  White Bounce 

~When you look at long standing threads there are tens of thousands of views, so even if some people look multiple times, it's still a lot of eye balls on the screen.

Stated in my previous post....> There seems to be thousands of inactive members, just taking up space. (Discount the cumulative numbers since the beginning of this forum.) 

Are there members with opinions about having a housekeeping feature in the forum? 

Please let Todd and BobP know your thoughts about this housekeeping suggestion. Thanks! Coffee

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8068 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your responses on this topic!!!

Sending everyone Money Ble$$ing$ 

and wishes for continous  good health,  prosperity, and peace  in the coming new year!!!

Blue Angel   Blue Angel   Blue Angel   Blue Angel   Blue Angel   Blue Angel   Blue Angel   Blue Angel