Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psyche of the Pick 3/4 Player

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Now, heres the catch. Doubles are draws at an average "estimate" of 1 time every 10 draws for most states.

I've always thought doubles in the p-3 occur on average every 4 days or so, not 10.

Here in Illinois doubles are very frequent. dont know about your state will have to check.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2009, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

my bad you talkin' bout p3. The average is some where between 8 to 10. Never mind I play double every blue moon any way

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

its a disaster for starters and mature players to play doubles

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2009, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

my bad you talkin' bout p3. The average is some where between 8 to 10. Never mind I play double every blue moon any way

Every lottery manual I've read in the past 21 years has said it's about every 4 days. And they weren't referring to just one state. They were talking about the national average. Just by looking at numbers in NY were I used to live, and here in FL where I live now, seems to prove that fact correct. Not a big deal, just saying...lol

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2009, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

So that now covers the 719 "non-single" boxes as well as all the "single" boxes by root number and key numbers. Can you give an example of using a Pick 4 wheel to pull this altogether? What numbers do you put in if you were trying to determine the 46 "non-single" boxes and you knew one of the numbers as was stated earlier in this post. Would the positional Pick 4 wheel on Lottery Post do this or would you need a non-positional wheell?

Use the inspector 4

Input all pick 4 box combos to start. The results will come up sorted by categories. Then clear the input area and then copy and paste the doubles into the input area. The results will come up sorted which will also have key number listings.

As a new member you have linited use of the inspector 3 and 4 for trial use which can be found in systems.

MAGA

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
            Illinois
            United States
            Member #82001
            November 3, 2009
            890 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2009, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm just new to this and bad at math but have noticed in last month in IL for pick 3 that doubles and returning number happen about 40-50% so can you match the doubles with a returning number for a box hit. So say you play 30 lines for a $1 each and hit the 3way box for $160 right? Guess going for a straight hit is possible too right?

Once again I am a complete novice but am curious...

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5912 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2009, 10:00 am - IP Logged

I'm just new to this and bad at math but have noticed in last month in IL for pick 3 that doubles and returning number happen about 40-50% so can you match the doubles with a returning number for a box hit. So say you play 30 lines for a $1 each and hit the 3way box for $160 right? Guess going for a straight hit is possible too right?

Once again I am a complete novice but am curious...

This thread might give you some ideas.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/204257/1469313