Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpot! well not quite but check it out

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

I don't have a set of numbers to play daily. This helps eliminates depression when the numbers do showed up on the day I didn't play. :P

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Santa Ana
    United States
    Member #71159
    February 20, 2009
    651 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2009, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure what type of jackpot game you play (I'm assuming it's at least pick 5 since you have a set of numbers), but let me ask you something...if you played pick 5, would you stop playing your same set of numbers if you manage to pull a 4 out of 5 hit one day? Or will you still continue to play that combination again even though 4 out of 5 of the numbers recently hit? I would personally scratch that combination off my list.

I play the CA Fantasy 5, SL & MM and will play the same chosen numbers until they hit.  Why would I want to scratch them off my list??Wink

Eventually it will happen and I would like to verify if the same winning numbers ever hit twice in one game??Wink

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2009, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

LOL happens to me alot i play the draw right before and get stuck somewhere or not feel like it.  I was feeling sick.well i didnt feel good last night and was going to go home i had one of them pulls i get in my stomach turned arond to go to the store and scratched off over 300 dollars it was right on time as my check was short and i had to pay someone to cash it, i was able to buy my daughter some shoes to go out of town with.....so next time dont let it be a next time. just do it i have missed hundreds that way. Good luck everyone and happy thanks giving.

p.s. after winning i wasnt feeling as sick LOL!!!