Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Half the numbers ...Half of the time guaranteed ...sound good to you?

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2009, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Does getting Half the numbers .....Half of the time guaranteed.... sound good? 

If someone could guarantee you2 out of 4 of the digits each time .......and do it around half the time would that help you win?    

How much would you pay to get that information ?  

Not good enough ?      You need more right ?

How much would you pay to get3   out of 4of the digits ?

Now we're talkin' right ?   Yeah .... 3 of the 4 digits is better.  

Would you pay ....say........$ 50.00   

Could you win then ?  Could you win if someone guaranteed you that at least 3 of the digits of the cash 4 number would hit half of the time?    

?   ? ? x  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

You  Sure  Got  My  Attention      WIN   D

Astekblue

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19902 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

How much does 2 of 4 pay in a pick 4 games? Twitch

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5765 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Front pair, mid pair, or back pair pays $25 on a .50 bet, $50 on a $1 bet in Tx.

Being right on a pair does increase the chances of a box or even a straight hit.

When I play, I only play straight.

germantown md
          United States
          Member #64543
          August 31, 2008
          3771 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

i guess u talking state specific not all states right.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
            Pharr, Texas
            United States
            Member #107
            August 23, 2001
            442 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Does getting Half the numbers .....Half of the time guaranteed.... sound good? 

If someone could guarantee you2 out of 4 of the digits each time .......and do it around half the time would that help you win?    

How much would you pay to get that information ?  

Not good enough ?      You need more right ?

How much would you pay to get3   out of 4of the digits ?

Now we're talkin' right ?   Yeah .... 3 of the 4 digits is better.  

Would you pay ....say........$ 50.00   

Could you win then ?  Could you win if someone guaranteed you that at least 3 of the digits of the cash 4 number would hit half of the time?    

?   ? ? x  

Keep talking. I'm interested. I would play each of the rest of the digits with the three guaranteed digits-str8s. Tell us more. Thanks.AL. Thumbs Up

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I would not pay one cent for anyones numbers..Lottery is all a guessing game..No one can tell me what will come in..I'd rather use my own numbers and QP's..

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2009, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I would not pay one cent for anyones numbers..Lottery is all a guessing game..No one can tell me what will come in..I'd rather use my own numbers and QP's..

Never said anything about you paying ...."anyone"  LOL  

I was saying...... " Would you pay that much to get 3 of the numbers ....... to get 3 outta' 4 of the numbers in Pick 4. "  

It's all in your perspective..... and how you put things isn't it?

Don't poo poo it too fast because it really is what it seems ...... a simple way of looking at a very hard and complex game. Pick Four has one advantage over its sister game of Pick 3. That advantage is the fact that doubles only hit in P3 about 27% of the time.  In P4 we do a lot better. Playing doubles only ....there is a much better chance of hitting a double. Doubles make up almost half the 10,000 chart.  Actually, there are 5040 singles in P4......and 4,320 Doubles.

So, about 50% of the time we will lose to either a Single Number ....or one of the other very RARE groups .     ......but the rest of the time we are looking at Doubles ! 

In a perfect world each month with pick 4 we should end up with 15 singles .....and 15 doubles ..... but in the real world .....we will have to make due with only 12 or 13 Doubles each month ...not 15.

Keeping it simple ........ we will get a double around every other draw.   We'll take that.  

So, about HALF the time the number that day will start off with one of the double pairs below.

11x x

22x x

33x x

44x x

55x x

66x x

77x x

88x x

99x x

00x x

If we wheel one of 9 digits for the 3rd digit ......... we will have our 3 digit that day.... guaranteed !  So, we won't have to "PAY" the $50.00 after all...... It's only going to be $45.00 ( I padded it a little)

For 45 bucks we can covers all of them and guarantee ourself hitting at least 3 of the 4 digits.    

There it is ..... The guaranteed System to have 3 of 4 digits around HALF the time in Pick 4.

Half the time we have 75% of the number covered.  

So...... the first 3 digits are as easy as falling off a log ...... it's that 4th digit   

That 4th digit is the one you should pay for.

That's the expensive one. 

Now ..... I'll pay anyone 50.00 bucks .....(not for 3 digits) ...but for just that one 4th. digit.  

Anyway....that's may case for playing the doubles each day..... starting off with those 10 double pairs ......instead of starting off with 45 single number pairs. 10 is a lot better than 45 ......and its automatic up to 3 of the 4 digits.    

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2009, 7:23 am - IP Logged

WIN D..You said pay and that means "pay"..Right?

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51215 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2009, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Yes: One has to Pay to Play!

283 281 231 831

2283 2883 2833 2281 2881 2811 2231 2331 2311 8831 8331 8311

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2009, 7:46 am - IP Logged

I know you have to "pay to play"..I'm not that stupid,yet..I said I would not pay anyone for any numbers..Am I clear on that?..

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2009, 7:49 am - IP Logged

PS...Check out WIN D's first post when she said would you pay 50.00 for numbers..Maybe you guys mean something else when you say "pay"..

Jack-C's avatar - us
                          San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #61467
                          May 24, 2008
                          28146 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2009, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Here is info about Georgia Pick 4:

Midday
                          Out of 346 draws:
                             Singles: 181 (53.2%)
                             Doubles: 145 (41.9%)

Evening
                          Out of 365 draws:
                             Singles: 192 (52.6%)
                             Doubles: 150 (41.1%)

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5765 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2009, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Very good Win D. While I am not in a position to play that much $, this is still very good info. Thank you for coming up with really interesting ideas.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              51215 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2009, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I know you have to "pay to play"..I'm not that stupid,yet..I said I would not pay anyone for any numbers..Am I clear on that?..

In a Forum where Posts are in Chronological Order You should NOT assume that the Post that follows yours is a response to You (unless the text from a previous Post is Quoted) rather than a general comment to the thread.

PS: In my example you'll Pay Less to Play Doubles!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!