Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Block Party - Excel Program

Topic closed. 105 replies. Last post 7 years ago by foreverbad64.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Winsum

Well problem again for me with Arizona system updated file....everything seems to be working fine except the tab labelled....Sums12To15SystemEveningChart....when i scroll down to L99-L117 thru AB99-AB117 this is what is in all those cells....#NAME and in V99-AB117 is same but in bold type....and under tab before and under Current months-Decembers hits i had to manually input 168 from 861 (last nights number)...and because of sums not coming out for five draws i didn't play but may tonight...thanks again

You can delete this cell range since the same information is on another tab.

It only occurs on states with 1 drawing per day which is the evening drawing.

Android's avatar - Decepticon Logo_by_Shalweas.png
    Wilmington, DE
    United States
    Member #70191
    January 26, 2009
    148 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2009, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Can you add Delaware please.

Banana It's Peanut Butter Jelly time!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Can you add Delaware please.

Here is download link for Delaware.

Instructions and Excel files in zip file.

http://www.box.net/shared/bh5ur3h8fz

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2009, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Hello Winsum,

Can you do WA please?

DD

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2009, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Hello Winsum,

Can you do WA please?

DD

Here you go Delta

Download link for Washington State:

http://www.box.net/shared/5svoc27b6p

Download link for psdf instructions:

http://www.box.net/shared/vykmlov7oz

Excel files updated through yesterday's drawing December 12, 2009.

Create a new folder

Download and unzip the contents of the zip file into your new folder.

For tonights draw results just open the Excel "Draw History" file.  At the bottom click the Tab labeled "Toolbars".  In this worksheet click the Toolbar labeled "Clcik To Add New Drawing" (top toolbar)

This will add a new draw line in the next Tab labeled "E" (for evening)

Enter your drawing from tonight (Saturday December 12, 1009) in cell B1

Save and close this Excel file.

Next open the Excel file called "Systems"

Since I already updated Washington State's draws and transfered the draws that ended on November 30 you just need to enter tonights results in the Excel file called "systems".  Go to the tab labeled "Sums12To15SystemEveningChart" and enter tonights drawing in cell AS16.  You can see in cell AS6 the drawing 732 is highlighted in cell AT6.  This combination in boxed 237 has not been drawn in 220 previous draws that ended on November 30, 2009.  So all we are doing is playing Decembers draws based on the previous draws that ended on November 30, 2009.  Just read the pdf Instructions for Block Party.  The other thing that sticks out is looking at the Sums 13 in cell range AA46 through AA55 in the same Tab labeled "Sums12To15SystemEveningChart".  You have a group of combos 139, 148, 157, 238, 247, 256.  Might be worth keeping your eye on these.  The other sum group to consider is Sum 15.  In cell P16 it was not drawn in the previous 30 draws and so far this month this Sum has NOT hit.  If you look at the 30 draw segments in cell R16, T16, V16, Y16 etc. you will see how many times combinations with the Sum 15 have hit. 0 , 2, 0 , 4, 0 etc.  If you have 2 staright months when a Sum group have NOT hit I would key on the combinations for that Sum group of combinations.  Look at cell AC14 and AE 14 for Sum group 14.  2 straight 30 draw segments with zero hits.

The key is to first look at the Tab labeled "Sums12To15SkipChart" (second Tab next to the "Draws" Tab).  Look at cell I28.  The average hit for the group of Sums 12, 13, 14, and 15 hit on average every 3.5 days.  And each individual sum 12, 13, 14, and 15 hit about every 13 to 15 days.  Look at Sum 15 in cell D26 and the current skip in cell J26 with the current skip of 63 draws.

Don't play if the current skip for Sum Group 12, 13, 14, and 15 is at 4 or more. You can see that in cell F11 the current skip is at 1 since yesterday's draw was 580 (Sum 13). You can look at the previous skips for this group in cell H11, I11, J11, K11, etc.  3, 3, 2, 1, 5, 10 etc. When you have 2 straight skips like the 10 and 5 wait for a hit for this sum group 12 through 15 and consider playing combinations from this sum group 12 through 15 the next 3 draws.  Stop playing when the skip reaches 3.

There is also a Tab labeled "PoitioSkipChart1" if you arrow to the left.  This worksheet will give you the current skips for digits, VTRACs, and Odd/Even Neighbors (similar to VTRAC).  If you go to cell F89 you see that VTRAC 1 (digits 1 & 6) have not been drawn in 8 draws.  So consider playing either or both the digits 1 & 6 in the next draws.  If a VTRAC reaches a skip of 5 or more in ALL positions (1 through 3) it will be highlighted in red. Same goes for the Odd / Even Neighbors in cell range F125 through F130. Digits in cell range F46 through F55 look for any digit at a current skip of 10 or more.  For example look in cell F29 you see the digit 3 is highlighted in and has a current skip of 10.  So in all 3 positions 1 through 3, the digit 3 has not hit in 10 drawings so consider the digit 3 as a possible play.

If you want to look at Pairs there is a Tab labeled "Pairs 1000 Draws" and "Pairs 180 Draws". The "Pairs 1000 Draws" Tab is a skip charts for Front, Back, and Side Pairs.  This gives you the skips for the past 1000 draws for each Pair.  Same for the tab labeled "Pairs 180 Draws" based on the previous 180 draws.  Scroll over in either the "Pairs 1000 Draws" or "Pairs 180 Draws" tab to cell ranf FK1 through FP2.  You will wee a Toolbar labled "Click To Sort Pairs Dueness".  If you click this it will sort the pairs and give you an Index for the most probable pair to hit in the upcoming draws.  Thanks to Libra Dave for his contribution for his "Dueness Index".  There 2 separate charts.  One for doubles and one for "no-match" doubles" wiht a "dueness index" for each.  According to Libra Dave keep track of the indexes in the Tab labeled "Pairs 180 Draws"

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Thank you kindly!

DD

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Thank you kindly!

DD

Your welcome Delta.

Last nights Washington draw was 141. 

Open the Excel file "DrawHistory"

Click the Tab labeled "Toolbars"

Click the Toolbar at the top labeled "Click To Add New Drawings"

This will add a new line to the Tab labeled "E" and adjust the date in cell A1

Now enter last nights drawing 141 in cell B1

Go to the Main Menu (top) and click File > Save

This will save your work

Next go back to the tab labeled "Toolbars"

Now go to the Main Menu (top) and click File > Open and open the folder that has the other Excel file "Systems"

Now you should have 2 Excel files open.  1.  "DrawHistory" and 2. "Systems"

Now you want to be in the "DrawHistory" Excel file.  Click the "Toolbars" Tab.  Next click the Toolbar labeled "Click To Transfer Drawings"

This will transfer up to 1000 past draws into the Excel file called "Systems" and update the Tab labeled "Draws" in the "Systems" Excel file.

You can now save and close the Excel file "DrawHistory".

Now you should still have the Excel file "Systems" open.

Go to the Tab at the bottom labeled "Draws" go to cell A1.  You should see the most current date and drawing from Saturday night (141) in cell B1.

Now go to the Tab labeled ""Sums12To15SystemEveningCharts".  Now enter last nights drawing (141) in the celll next to the date Sat-Dec-13-2009.

Now you can go to the tab labeled "PositionSkipChart1" to evaluate the skip charts for digits, vtracs, and odd-even neighbors.  You can also look at the other tabs like Pairs, Sums etc.

Don't do this now but after you updated the last drawing on December 31, 2009 in the "DrawHistory" Excel file and transferred the draws to the Excel file "Systems".  In the Excel file "Systems" go to the Tab at the bottom labeled "Draws".  Scroll over to cell range AB through AG.  You will see a toolbar labeled "Copy Drawings to "Edraws" Evening Worksheet".  Again only do this after you updated the last drawing for December 31, 2009.  Click this Toolbar to transfer Draws from the "Draws" tab to the tab labeled "EDraws".

Now you should be in the "EDraws" tab.  Delete all of December's drawings.  (see pdf instructions on how to delete).  next, go to the tab labeled "Sums12To15SystemMiddayCharts" and go to cell AR1 and change the month from December to January.  Next delete all the contents of cell range AR5 through AS35.  Next go to cell AR5 and enter 1/1/2010.  Next click cell AR5 and place the "cross-hairs" to the right lower corner of cell AR5 until the cross-hairs turn black.  Hold down the left mouse button and drag down to cell AR35.  This will give you all the Dates for January 2010. So all you need to do is update after every evening drawing in january 2010.

For states that have a Midday and Evening draw you would need to do update separate tabs corresponding the the type of draw Midday, Evening, and Combined draws.

mglsr's avatar - candle
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #2369
                September 23, 2003
                3072 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2009, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee please

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Tennessee please

Download link for Tennessee.

Updated through Sunday December 13, 2009

pdf Instructions included in the zip file.

1.  Create a new folder

2.  Unzip the files into the new folder you created

http://www.box.net/shared/scpgxp2ker

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2009, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Michigan download link PM request.

Updated through Sunday eve 12/13/2009

http://www.box.net/shared/yi6ym3mfu7

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
                      Constitutional Money Is Real Money
                      Brick City
                      United States
                      Member #1216
                      March 3, 2003
                      1766 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2009, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I'm so late to the party! Could you upload Maryland? Thanks a bunch!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
                      Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                      (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
                      Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
                      himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I'm so late to the party! Could you upload Maryland? Thanks a bunch!

Here is the download link for Maryland.

http://www.box.net/shared/s0axpyztt4

Updated through Monday eve Dec 14, 2009

Follow instructions from previous post.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3594 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2009, 10:44 am - IP Logged

hi win would it be possible to download the front 3 for mass. as we do not separate 2 games but we payoff on the front 3. I think there might be some hits using it this way. Do you agree? thanks

Winlotta's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                            Member #60014
                            April 3, 2008
                            735 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Do you have one for Kansas, please?

Also, Arkansas just started its Cash-3 game yesterday - any possibility of a system with only 1 1/2 days of entries?

Patriot

`|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|`

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2009, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Wow!

All I can say is thanks allot! I was expecting one sheet and then saw several. Hours later I noticed there were even more. It seemed like the sums of 12-15 were the tip of the spear of the bell and I thought to myself, “wouldn’t it be nice to see the bell, and maybe even if the sets were showing with past hits?” I just saw the hole at sum 15 for WA a few nights ago with the LP Inspector. I penciled out the different sets and then deflated them, all by hand. Waaaallllll, looky what I found today! Whoooo-hoooo!

Wholly cow! Then I started to see the things I was trying to track on paper were there in one fashion or another and, some new things to explore. I am overwhelmed with it all and I can see some of my hand-tracked stats will be retired as soon as I get my thinking cap turned around with a new perspective. I was looking for someone to throw me a bone and I got the whole cow!

At first glance, at my first spreadsheet for my first excel installation,..Type I was so excited I could not stand myself. It took me a few days to get up the nerve to open it because past experience with OO was not good- and, the fact that the different versions of excel were extra trouble to the novice gave some anxiety. Now I’ll never be the same. I love trying to learn the function syntax to see what is happening. Libra Dave’s index is very smart. What you have done here Winsum is a work of art.

I am like a new student with a violin while Winsum sits in the first chair playing a wonderful orchestration of his design. The layout is superb and there is good use of structure and color. Very well organized, incorporating years of study and experience. I am both in awe and inspired!

This is no weekend wonder but is defiantly a complete symphony of numberage. I will be spending many enjoyable hours learning to apply these systems and interpreting the results.

Thanks loads!Rudolph

Delta Draw