Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help: Dontknow how legal this is: Good Source of Second Income: How to make $1,500 to $2,000 a month

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Timmer692002.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

People i'll like to apologize if this is not legal...I dont know how legal this is can you all please enlighten me on the subject...I heard that selling lottery ticket is illegal in the USA but buying lottery tickets for other people is not...This is what i thought...

Powerball/MegaMillions play twice a week or 96 draws out of the year...There is "A LOT OF PEOPLE" around the world who will pay to have someone buys them Powerball tickets...They got one here in Panama and Latin America but is charging an arm and a leg they are charging "SO MUCH" that i really dont know who they think they are...Like to play for 4 month worth of playing every drawing they are charging like $200 dollars dude totally outrageous...And yet there are many of you without a job...I was thinking if you play 1 ticket once a week all year long it will be: 48 dollars...So i was thinking what if you stressed to some people abroad that you will buy them 1 ticket, once a week any Powerball combination of their liking, all year long and they give you the $48 dollars + $5 a month for the service...It all comes down to $ 108 dollars for the year...And the people pick their numbers...

Now if you get yourself: 300 people from abroad which you will it will be: 300 x $5 a month = $1,500 a month and you make something on the side and all you got to do is play each ticket...And it gets better, you sign an agreement with them telling them that because this service is so cheap that if they win you get: 10%....And you make some nice: $1,500 a month on the side...Of course you will have to go through all the legalities of it...But who says you can't do it...

The website i am telling you about that is charging an arm and a leg here in Panama, they claim that if you win you can go yourself and claim the prize they even come on TV...So if is possible why can't you do it yourself...

Can anybody fill me up on this and let me know if this is right/legal and if so let me know what you all think about the idea....Can someone tell me if this is legal...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
    Member #55246
    September 20, 2007
    225 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

It sounds illegal Pumpi - even if it's not, it is impossible to find 300 foolish people with money,  from abroad,  who will be willing to do it. You are extremely lucky if you even find one.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

There are 52 weeks in a year and PowerBall and MegaMillions are drawn twice a week.  Some states sell subscriptions to players who reside in the state part of the year. 

An agreement to only take 10% of the winning is one of the customers win is worthless because the person who bought the ticket and has it in hand can claim 100% of the winnings, why settle for 10%.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

It sounds illegal Pumpi - even if it's not, it is impossible to find 300 foolish people with money,  from abroad,  who will be willing to do it. You are extremely lucky if you even find one.

but to show that you are a legitimate: you show pictures of yourself and your family and place your adress on the website and pictures of yourself on the website...I say anybody can do this...

Dude you act like the rest of the world is Sudan or something where there is people dying of hunger...

I am not saying that the person abroad will get: 10% i say that You will get: 10%...I am talking about 10% off of the Main Jackpot first prize not secondary prize or lower prizes...

It will not surprise me if this was going on in the USA right now...

1 month has 4 weeks right? 4 weeks x 12 months = 48 weeks...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
          Member #55246
          September 20, 2007
          225 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

but to show that you are a legitimate: you show pictures of yourself and your family and place your adress on the website and pictures of yourself on the website...I say anybody can do this...

Dude you act like the rest of the world is Sudan or something where there is people dying of hunger...

I am not saying that the person abroad will get: 10% i say that You will get: 10%...I am talking about 10% off of the Main Jackpot first prize not secondary prize or lower prizes...

It will not surprise me if this was going on in the USA right now...

1 month has 4 weeks right? 4 weeks x 12 months = 48 weeks...

And you are acting like the only hope the poor people of the world has is winning the MegaMillions or Powerball. Get some rest Pumpi. You will be thinking clearer in the morning.

Read RJOH post again- you misunderstood him, dude.

And dude, there are 52 weeks in a year and 2 draws per week. See, you really need to rest.

ETA: I did not say that the rest of the world is dying of hunger. I said it is "impossible to find 300 foolish people, with money, from abroad who will be willing to do it", wanna betWink?. Of course there are rich people abroad, but are they foolish/crazy/silly enough to buy tickets from you?

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

People stop thinking that the world is the size of the USA...

Nobody is asking you to buy several tickets...They are only asking you to buy Only 1 ticket once a week for Powerball for the rest of the year or $48 dollars...

Even though the person that buys the ticket is the winner i am sure you can arrange with lawyers and whatnot about making a binding contract where you bind yourself to make the person claim 90% of the check and you: 10%...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

And you are acting like the only hope the poor people of the world has is winning the MegaMillions or Powerball. Get some rest Pumpi. You will be thinking clearer in the morning.

Read RJOH post again- you misunderstood him, dude.

And dude, there are 52 weeks in a year and 2 draws per week. See, you really need to rest.

ETA: I did not say that the rest of the world is dying of hunger. I said it is "impossible to find 300 foolish people, with money, from abroad who will be willing to do it", wanna betWink?. Of course there are rich people abroad, but are they foolish/crazy/silly enough to buy tickets from you?

There is only 3 ways to be "SUPER RICH IN THE WORLD"...You sell drugs, you run for president or you win the lotto...Most countries lottos pay: 5 million there are some that will go up to 30 million on occasion but that's after staying 6 months climbing going unhit...

Dont forget that Powerball is the biggest lotto in the world the biggest and the highest paying...

I want you to tell me if you live in a country outside the USA what other ways there is to win let's say: 90 million dollars...WHAT OTHER WAY THERE IS...TRADING??? When all stock markets of the world arent even dynamic as the USA's??? not even the same USA stock market promises you a 90 million dollar return...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2009, 12:57 am - IP Logged

then they dont want to believe me when i tell them that they need more generic powerballs...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3102 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2009, 1:44 am - IP Logged

As I write this post, on the left side of the screen is a white box with USA MEGA inside.  Anyone who clicks on it will learn how to buy Megaball and Powerball tickets for two dollars.  Why would anyone pay more or give up 10% of their winnings when they have this option available? 

Is it legal?  Yes if you establish a legitimate registered tax paying business for the purpose that jumps through all the legal hoops.

Is it legal to offer this service for profit, not register as a business, not pay taxes, etc. I think not.

You can not sell lottery tickets for more then their face value, that's ticket scalping.  You can offer a butler service to buy tickets for someone, check if they won, collect the prize and deliver it. 

BobP

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2009, 2:00 am - IP Logged

As I write this post, on the left side of the screen is a white box with USA MEGA inside.  Anyone who clicks on it will learn how to buy Megaball and Powerball tickets for two dollars.  Why would anyone pay more or give up 10% of their winnings when they have this option available? 

Is it legal?  Yes if you establish a legitimate registered tax paying business for the purpose that jumps through all the legal hoops.

Is it legal to offer this service for profit, not register as a business, not pay taxes, etc. I think not.

You can not sell lottery tickets for more then their face value, that's ticket scalping.  You can offer a butler service to buy tickets for someone, check if they won, collect the prize and deliver it. 

BobP

nobody is ticket scalping...You are charging people: $5 a month to play their numbers...And i was talking about offering the $48 dollars 1 year, once a week Powerball option make it the only option...

If you look at it: they say they charge: $2 per ticket in USA Mega? so if someone buys: 48 tickets x 2 dollars per ticket = 96...

While you are charging $5 for the service...5x12 months= 60 + 48 dollars= 108...not very different...a difference of 12 dollars...I am sure USA mega charges for its service right so what do you expect to do get your service and not charge anything for the service...The ticket will continue to cost 1 dollar and is 48 of them that you will go and buy...

Also look i dont know USA Mega but it sounds like a USA thing while i am talking abroad and the planet is so big you can focus on a particular country...Your goal is to get 300 people who will be willing not more than that...I am just trying to give you a job something beside the lotto where you can make money all of you because you are going to go against the lotto yourself and you are not going to make any money...

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: November 29, 2009, 2:10 am - IP Logged

nobody is telling you to make a bussiness out of it just to do it as a side job so you can get a secondary income or in this economy get something to pick you up..If you noticed i suggested it but i will not make any money out of it is you all American who will...

you dont have to charge $5 a month for your service you can always charge $2 and 50 cents a month for your service and you will just need 600 people who will need it....

2.5 x 12 = 30 + 48 dollars = 78 dollars...

also you are going to tell me that people in Africa or in zimbabwe know about USA mega? and if you noticed USA is written in "ENGLISH" while if you wanted to target a particular country you will have to do it IN THEIR LANGUAGE...

also i dont know about USA mega but the site here in Panama i think they are quick picks and i was talking about letting people choose their own numbers...Again i am trying to make you get a side job...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 29, 2009, 2:22 am - IP Logged

What pisses me off is that there are services out there charging an ARm and a leg for a service when evidently there is 300 million americans residing in the USA who woudln't mind buying someone else in a foreign country a ticket....

by the way the website is called: <snip> check it out for yourself...first of all people around the world dont make too much money for you to come around and charge an arm and a leg for a service that even i if i was living in the USA will do for practically free...

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 29, 2009, 2:40 am - IP Logged

you are saying that people are scalping? Well suppose you post this rule on your website...Suppose you say that a maximum of 2,000 tickets per month will be played per each person but that person only has to pay: $5 a month and he must sign a year membership which will be: $5 x 12 = 60...So if the person from abroad went ahead with it she will spend 2,000 tickets + $5 a month...While with other services it will be: 2,000 tickets x 2 = $4,000 that the person will have to spend "PER MONTH...

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                            Clarksville
                            United States
                            Member #487
                            July 15, 2002
                            17638 Posts
                            Posted: November 29, 2009, 2:53 am - IP Logged

There is only 3 ways to be "SUPER RICH IN THE WORLD"...You sell drugs, you run for president or you win the lotto...Most countries lottos pay: 5 million there are some that will go up to 30 million on occasion but that's after staying 6 months climbing going unhit...

This is about as off-base as you can get.  I hope you don't tell any children this.  There are many ways to get rich besides these three.  Selling drugs is for fools, the President of our country doesn't make that much..he was well-off before he became President..he was a lawyer and a person who puts their faith in the lottery to make them wealthy..well they don't have much of a life.

Yes, your ticket selling  scheme is illegal.  why didn't you tell them to just sell a kidney..

I am surprised that no one has reported you for this assinine BS.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                              Miami
                              United States
                              Member #62793
                              July 9, 2008
                              673 Posts
                              Posted: November 29, 2009, 2:56 am - IP Logged

People i'll like to apologize if this is not legal...I dont know how legal this is can you all please enlighten me on the subject...I heard that selling lottery ticket is illegal in the USA but buying lottery tickets for other people is not...This is what i thought...

Powerball/MegaMillions play twice a week or 96 draws out of the year...There is "A LOT OF PEOPLE" around the world who will pay to have someone buys them Powerball tickets...They got one here in Panama and Latin America but is charging an arm and a leg they are charging "SO MUCH" that i really dont know who they think they are...Like to play for 4 month worth of playing every drawing they are charging like $200 dollars dude totally outrageous...And yet there are many of you without a job...I was thinking if you play 1 ticket once a week all year long it will be: 48 dollars...So i was thinking what if you stressed to some people abroad that you will buy them 1 ticket, once a week any Powerball combination of their liking, all year long and they give you the $48 dollars + $5 a month for the service...It all comes down to $ 108 dollars for the year...And the people pick their numbers...

Now if you get yourself: 300 people from abroad which you will it will be: 300 x $5 a month = $1,500 a month and you make something on the side and all you got to do is play each ticket...And it gets better, you sign an agreement with them telling them that because this service is so cheap that if they win you get: 10%....And you make some nice: $1,500 a month on the side...Of course you will have to go through all the legalities of it...But who says you can't do it...

The website i am telling you about that is charging an arm and a leg here in Panama, they claim that if you win you can go yourself and claim the prize they even come on TV...So if is possible why can't you do it yourself...

Can anybody fill me up on this and let me know if this is right/legal and if so let me know what you all think about the idea....Can someone tell me if this is legal...

I'm pretty sure you posted this question a while back, and everybody told you it was illegal, not to mention a bizarre business plan. Let it go, dude. Go hit one of those beautiful beaches you have and relax with some Ruben on your iPod.

Btw, a year has 52 weeks.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace