Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go for the GUS-DOUGH in PA-PICK 3

Topic closed. 4888 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 175 of 326
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
15074 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2010, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Love'n that 741! Its been a hittin lately!WTG Lucky shoes!!!

For this fall season...look for: 118, 347, 601, 209,358,  827 to shine in PA...The two stronger ones are the 209 (bird) and 347 (been having on my work forms, so why not try it!)

Dee, call a Taxi for Gus and get him back to PA to hit a trip!

OK...GG...one taxi coming to pick up Gus.....which one ....the white one or the yellow taxi...?LOL

Or I could order the DUMP TRUCK for a back up in case he doesn't deliver..Guitar

United States
    United States
    Member #60097
    April 5, 2008
    3973 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

0,8 has finally arrived. Midday 087!  Congratulations to all the winners!PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      15074 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

0,8 has finally arrived. Midday 087!  Congratulations to all the winners!PartyDrumParty

Keystone

YEAH!!!! for the 0 and 8 Keystone.....now do I still have to keep the DUMP TRUCK ready for Gus..?

PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        15074 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2010, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Well it looks like the reto has moved out....I finally caught one and it was the 288 tonite.....but I'm still keep that dump truck handy for Gus.....he's not out of the woods yet.....

Now everyone let's make sure Gus starts paying us back for all the moola he took from us....Yes Nod

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4574 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Well it looks like the reto has moved out....I finally caught one and it was the 288 tonite.....but I'm still keep that dump truck handy for Gus.....he's not out of the woods yet.....

Now everyone let's make sure Gus starts paying us back for all the moola he took from us....Yes Nod

Good for you Dee!!!!!!!!! Yes get the dump truck ready because Gus has had us lined up a few times with the zero indicator and he better fork over that trip mighty Quick!!!

He did hold true though that doubles follow zeros so I will give him credit for that manuever.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            15074 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Good for you Dee!!!!!!!!! Yes get the dump truck ready because Gus has had us lined up a few times with the zero indicator and he better fork over that trip mighty Quick!!!

He did hold true though that doubles follow zeros so I will give him credit for that manuever.

Thank you GG...maybe Gus has been riding the taxi's also with those zero's....maybe he has a thing with doubles and taxi's and zero's....LOL...personally I don't know who would want to ride with a fur ball like that...LOL...maybe the driver is related to him also....lol...I'll have to check out those taxi's and see what else is stuck in his fur....maybe the next triple...I'll have to give him a real shake down....lol

P.S....the Dump Truck is still on standby.....LOL

United States
              United States
              Member #60097
              April 5, 2008
              3973 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

WTG on the 288 Dee!PartyBananaParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

Pa
                United States
                Member #2485
                October 9, 2003
                319 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2010, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I am looking for 016 028 or 068 to come in soon

United States
                  United States
                  Member #60097
                  April 5, 2008
                  3973 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Luckyshoes for leading us towards that win!

The 4's and 6's are going to roll now :)

Nighttime 966!  Good call with the pairs gamegirl.Party

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    15074 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Double 4's are next t show....just when...is the question...

WTG....GG on the 6's now let's go for the 4's.....how about 449 or 499.....being we got the 6's tonite...maybe....just maybe Gus will flip those 6's to 9's....or just give us one "9"  with the 4's.....still need to get those 1's and 2's out...I still like the  114 and even that 118 looks good also...and the 224...422...and even the 244....well I still have the Dump Truck standing by.....LOL

A long and winding road
                      United States
                      Member #17084
                      June 10, 2005
                      4574 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2010, 9:53 am - IP Logged

WTG....GG on the 6's now let's go for the 4's.....how about 449 or 499.....being we got the 6's tonite...maybe....just maybe Gus will flip those 6's to 9's....or just give us one "9"  with the 4's.....still need to get those 1's and 2's out...I still like the  114 and even that 118 looks good also...and the 224...422...and even the 244....well I still have the Dump Truck standing by.....LOL

thanks folks..appreciate the encouragement to play on....

Dee, if ya dont mind, hire a steam roller because once we toss Gus outta the dump truck I am rolling him over and making him flat as a pancake (with syrup!).

Dee correct, if you use the donut theory the 449 would fit as would the 499...But I am looking for more odd ball calls here of late...with 5's and 1's in them ( Yes I still playing that dern 358! grrrr....It needs to show or else Aunt Jamima pancakes here we come!!)

PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        15074 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

thanks folks..appreciate the encouragement to play on....

Dee, if ya dont mind, hire a steam roller because once we toss Gus outta the dump truck I am rolling him over and making him flat as a pancake (with syrup!).

Dee correct, if you use the donut theory the 449 would fit as would the 499...But I am looking for more odd ball calls here of late...with 5's and 1's in them ( Yes I still playing that dern 358! grrrr....It needs to show or else Aunt Jamima pancakes here we come!!)

Welp...GG...is looks like the Dump Truck is coming for Gus and than I am going to pour the pancake syrup on him and than get the Steam Roller and flaten out the Dump Truck than I know Gus will be nothing but a flat pancake with syrup on him and they will have to shovel him up off the road...I might even throw some tar in there to make sure the little fur ball is gone for good...e-haw....Conehead...looking something like this....LOL

A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4574 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Wonder if since we had zero on day and evening, Gus is going to give up the trips! Either that or more consecs for the next few draws...Thats my theory anyways since he didnt hit us with doubles after the zero showed....

If consecs then stickign with 456 and 567 (box/straight)

United States
                            United States
                            Member #60097
                            April 5, 2008
                            3973 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

080 has been drawn!  Congratulations to all winners!PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

United States
                              United States
                              Member #60097
                              April 5, 2008
                              3973 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Wonder if since we had zero on day and evening, Gus is going to give up the trips! Either that or more consecs for the next few draws...Thats my theory anyways since he didnt hit us with doubles after the zero showed....

If consecs then stickign with 456 and 567 (box/straight)

BananaGamegirl, nice call with the consec.!  It was one of the longest periods in nighttime history without a consec.  Congratulations to all winners of 213!Party

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

Page 175 of 326