Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go for the GUS-DOUGH in PA-PICK 3

Topic closed. 4888 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 177 of 326
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4532 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2010, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Daytime had the all odds - 379...didnt think of playing it that way...Glad it came out though!

Going for 202 or pair 22 to get the weekend started :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

United States
    United States
    Member #60097
    April 5, 2008
    3958 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Daytime had the all odds - 379...didnt think of playing it that way...Glad it came out though!

Going for 202 or pair 22 to get the weekend started :)

I will ring the bell and get ready for the big hit! Thanks for the post gamegirl.

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6396 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

There should be a definite  zero tomorrow

Loving the 202  bells, bells, bells

Remember digit 5s been out awhile- which is the mirror

Good luck PA players !

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14882 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2010, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks dee , keys and lucky. Glad that omen held true!

Here are some strange ones...

800 <---called behind the eight ball  (pool game)

696 <----fish number (chinese orientation)

101 <-  called bits and bites..(computer)

007 <---James bond number

202<--bell number

Wish I had my book...they got some real humdingers!

OH!!! Yes the bells are coming....I heard them loud and clear tonite.....Yes Nod..and it sounded real nice to hear them ringing....Noeland I don't mean at Christmas time either....

United States
          United States
          Member #60097
          April 5, 2008
          3958 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I was looking for a consec ,too.  Trying   123 ss

The beat goes on.....................definitely has been a hot number.  WTG on the call with 321 combo Luckyshoes!PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6396 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

The beat goes on.....................definitely has been a hot number.  WTG on the call with 321 combo Luckyshoes!PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Lets leave that in..... might show again  lol...... as if !

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14882 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!! I just can't beleive this number....luckyshoes I hope you caught it again....

OK..Gus....enough is enough....now the steam roller is coming for you and the dunp truck is right behind it...

GG...this number is going to be a hot one just like your 124 was last year....Yes Nod

A long and winding road
                United States
                Member #17084
                June 10, 2005
                4532 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2010, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

OKay I just got a faxed message from Gus..He will fork over the trips since we are now in sync...zero followed by doubles...jsut so long as Dee back off the Steam roller! Seems he doesnt want to be a flat pancake any time soon!

(Yes the bell number is arriving...and it was on radar...most likely on nighttime if it didnt hit on day today...)

ANd dee...just to make ya faint...yes I played daytime for that number!!!!

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14882 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

OKay I just got a faxed message from Gus..He will fork over the trips since we are now in sync...zero followed by doubles...jsut so long as Dee back off the Steam roller! Seems he doesnt want to be a flat pancake any time soon!

(Yes the bell number is arriving...and it was on radar...most likely on nighttime if it didnt hit on day today...)

Oh!!! My...GG....I didn't even know that Gus even knew how to fax....well if it's the steam roller that he is worried about....I guess I will give him some slack...but I'm not taking away the Dump Truck.....he has to do better than what he has been doing for me to take that away....cause either way he is TOAST...weather it's the Steam Roller or the Dumb Truck his butt is mineBash......so Gus your time is running out...so what is it going to be......fry you Mad or compact Smash your butt....and off to the dump you go....LOL

Well now that is a good sign of things to come....GG....you playing on daytime...well now that must explain why we are getting all these TS....let's see we had... Igor....Lisa....and now Matthew is next in line...who knows maybe the next TS will be named  "GUS"....LOL....Hey...Keystone....what do you think about putting GUS's name on the list next....Hyper

United States
                    United States
                    Member #60097
                    April 5, 2008
                    3958 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

The bell and bird numbers will show on nighttime; although the bird number may get hot on both day and night.  It's pretty safe to say you can ring some bells after the sun sets.

Gl and win a big one gamegirl,

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

United States
                      United States
                      Member #60097
                      April 5, 2008
                      3958 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2010, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Oh!!! My...GG....I didn't even know that Gus even knew how to fax....well if it's the steam roller that he is worried about....I guess I will give him some slack...but I'm not taking away the Dump Truck.....he has to do better than what he has been doing for me to take that away....cause either way he is TOAST...weather it's the Steam Roller or the Dumb Truck his butt is mineBash......so Gus your time is running out...so what is it going to be......fry you Mad or compact Smash your butt....and off to the dump you go....LOL

Well now that is a good sign of things to come....GG....you playing on daytime...well now that must explain why we are getting all these TS....let's see we had... Igor....Lisa....and now Matthew is next in line...who knows maybe the next TS will be named  "GUS"....LOL....Hey...Keystone....what do you think about putting GUS's name on the list next....Hyper

Hurricane Gus will have so much wind with it that all the money from Gus's coffer will come blowing out and everyone can have fun in the big giant money machine!

Congratulations to all winners and posters of today's 801 and 866!

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #79502
                        September 2, 2009
                        6396 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2010, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Liking Keystones insight on bells and birds

Havent seen 628 for a while mmmmmmmmmmm

Could be digit 5 showing tonight

A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4532 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Lucky- how weird it was when I read your post and the time entered was your "321" combo time...PLease ask Gus to put the consecs to rest as we are gearing up for the trips!!

Lol Dee!!! You are the smooth operator with holding back one of the trucks to use on gus!

Yes Keys, Nighttime does fair better on some of the doubles ...Just surprising myself here of late with playing daytime! Gus has been spun in a loop on that one!

938...hmmm its opposing is 483..so pair 38's are in groove it would seem....

United States
                            United States
                            Member #60097
                            April 5, 2008
                            3958 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2010, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

LOL Dee!! Yes Gus is going to be chopped liver very soon! He soo owes us a trip ! THe bonking on the head only produces doubles I found out...so what makes him cough up trips? We must investigate this!

Lucky...absolutely adore the 47 combo, Sept though is notorious for the 3's 5's and 8"s but with Gus being the bonehead he is, I would be delighted if he brought in some 47 pairs!

Nighttime 740! WTG gamegirl!~PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14882 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Nighttime 740! WTG gamegirl!~PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Sorry I didn't post this earlier but it has been a busy day and all these football games on....well you all know how that goes when the guys get together....lol...   Well you are getting your pair 47 Gamegirl....WTG....I think Gus like you....but I guess I can't complain I did get mid day today 938 boxed....I had the 638 so I did one of those numbers like Gus does and flipped the 6 to a 9.....and to think I had it crossed off my list also but for some reson when I put the numbers in I picked it up..

So congratulations to all winner for day and nite today....Party

So now GG with the 740 tonite...which was another repeat for the 4th time this year...maybe we will get 114 or 771....or even the double pairs 44 and 77's....

Page 177 of 326