Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go for the GUS-DOUGH in PA-PICK 3

Topic closed. 4888 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 182 of 326
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4582 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2010, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

No digit 4 drawn for 13 draws !    mmmmmm    413?

I often  enjoy your updates Lucky and you got me thinking....with the 8 in first position and the 4 being out...we can probably stir the kettle with the pair 84...but what to go with it?? Our 7...since that pair is hot and traveling...847 it is for tonight then.. (ALthough I still got money riding on trips!)

Problem with day draw is that it brought doubles...which brings consecs...Okay now I'm just confusing myself ...

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4582 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

This weekend shuold bring some interesting doubles and a possible trip!

This is the period where things gel together...which means play numbers close to one another...(not consecs though)..like 467...or like Lucky has the 413...

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
      Southwestern, PA
      United States
      Member #90629
      May 1, 2010
      371 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Hello Pa players... Gamegirl I really enjoy your tips they help me lots as a new lotto player. Thanks for the great info. I like your 467 and for a double I'm trying 669. We'll see -- good luck tomorrow.

A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4582 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2010, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Hello Pa players... Gamegirl I really enjoy your tips they help me lots as a new lotto player. Thanks for the great info. I like your 467 and for a double I'm trying 669. We'll see -- good luck tomorrow.

Thank you ZarisMommy for visiting. You are welcome here any time! We have one unwritten rule...to beat Gus and celebrate wins!!

If ever you get stuck,just stop here and we'll guide you thru...Sometimes beginners luck helps all here!

Each contributor here has talents that when blended can create winning numbers!! SO share anytime! -GG

A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4582 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Consecs again?? With daytime having the Zero in the middle...Well we are on target folks! SO fear not...More doubles and a trip is on the way! We just need to get GUS a Map to find the numbers!

Dee... In cross referencing...we are getting the sets from the PICK 4 game dropping down to the PICK 3...so...the 923 is there!! Same with Lucky and her 812!  They will come...

As for the columbus day numbers...Pick4 had the 142 (portion)...so maybe that should be another contender for Columbus day . These can be for Sunday all the way to Tuesday....

Since Columbus Brought "3" SHips..I am going heavier on the trip 3's :)

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            15101 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Consecs again?? With daytime having the Zero in the middle...Well we are on target folks! SO fear not...More doubles and a trip is on the way! We just need to get GUS a Map to find the numbers!

Dee... In cross referencing...we are getting the sets from the PICK 4 game dropping down to the PICK 3...so...the 923 is there!! Same with Lucky and her 812!  They will come...

As for the columbus day numbers...Pick4 had the 142 (portion)...so maybe that should be another contender for Columbus day . These can be for Sunday all the way to Tuesday....

Since Columbus Brought "3" SHips..I am going heavier on the trip 3's :)

You got that one right GG...consecs and that zero today is on the right track...

As for getting Gus a map...GG....maybe he needs a money detector..cause he keeps the cash under ground in his bunker.....and besides...Gus doesn't know how to read a map...that's one of his problems....it's like the blind leading the blind...you know..GG... one of those situations...LOL

Yep...gotta agree with you GG on the Pick 4 numbers and out pk 3 numbers sometimes come from the pk 4 and even the quinto..mid day quinto had the 237 in it...and you mentioned something about the 37 pairs also...and where is the 413...remember one digit off of the 142....LOL

Maybe Gus will give us the numbers for each of the Ships....the "Nina...Pinta and the Santa Maria"....did I get them right....?...that's probably the clue to his Halloween Scratch Offs...if they aren't out already....Pumpkin

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #79502
              September 2, 2009
              6449 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  That 923  could be 623- that number wont leave me alone lol   and 842 common hits? they re awol.

Every thing points to the trip

Playing On...........................

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                15101 Posts
                Posted: October 9, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  That 923  could be 623- that number wont leave me alone lol   and 842 common hits? they re awol.

Every thing points to the trip

Playing On...........................

Now there you go luckyshoes....flip that 9 to a 6...haven't we all seen that happen to us more than once...lol...and yes that 842 also....and were are the 8's at on daytime....I wonder if Gus will hold back on the trip till we get an 8 on daytime....3's and 4's are also lagging behind on daytime...

Luckyshoes...didn't you also say that 286 will repeat also...?..we need more even numbers on daytime time..this is the stat since Oct 1st....6 Odd's.... verses...3 Even's on daytime....Hiding Behind Computer

A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4582 Posts
                  Posted: October 9, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

daytime ...1 in first position 4 in second and 9 in third...Longest out on day draw....(149) in those positions... Try it! that would fit with some folks who like  to flip and twist...so the other side of the flip would be 176....

The problem I foresee is the (25) and (55) are travelers and they may get tossed into things as we near the mid month mark...

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #79502
                    September 2, 2009
                    6449 Posts
                    Posted: October 9, 2010, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Oh My Gosh !!!!! I was going to post that number earlier     -  I have 176, too 

Good luck All

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #79502
                      September 2, 2009
                      6449 Posts
                      Posted: October 10, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

155  808  858  211  955  909

I like these dbls for this month.

Way to go, Harvest-  straight 211  !!

PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        15101 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

155  808  858  211  955  909

I like these dbls for this month.

WOW!!!...WTG Harvest Moon on your 211 str8 for mid day today.....

Party               Party

PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          15101 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

daytime ...1 in first position 4 in second and 9 in third...Longest out on day draw....(149) in those positions... Try it! that would fit with some folks who like  to flip and twist...so the other side of the flip would be 176....

The problem I foresee is the (25) and (55) are travelers and they may get tossed into things as we near the mid month mark...

WOW!!!   Another winner today.....GG your had the number but for daytime and it came out nite time...

Party            Banana    Banana      Party

PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            15101 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2010, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Here is my tip for October-

Go to PA Lottery page- Review Past draws for the year 2008. for mid day and evening (October). We will be following that pattern for this month..

and if that is the case...Trips will come Mid month!!! Lots of doubles to be had as we have seen today with the double 5's.

Pairs: 13,14,92, will gather soon...play front or back

Congratulations again GG...you had the 14 pair also for tonite....

PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              15101 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Rte 202??? That is one of my numbers from earlier...so yes put that in play again....

Its the bell number...is there a church on that rte? that would make perfect sense then...

Lucky and Dee should team up , you both have some interesting ways to come up with numbers and they HIT!!!

413 would be a good contender too...because I keep having 13 and 14 pair coming..so why not blend it!

Well Lucky and me had the 14 pair but with the wrong number....lol....LOL

Page 182 of 326