Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go for the GUS-DOUGH in PA-PICK 3

Topic closed. 4888 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 187 of 326
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
15080 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2010, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Consecs Tonight as well!!! Best to those who played and hit!

get ready for double 6's to show if not the trips for those!

Yeah Dee. the 6's can be 9's....just hanging my hat on the 6's since we had 6 of one and half a dozen of another. :) (601, 612) or...find the egg to hatch a winner!

Yep...another consec today...yeah.....have to agree with you on those double 66's GG...they sure need to come out....I'm feeling the same thing with the 126 and if I flip my 6 in the 126 we get 129 which I prefer it as 219 which I am waiting also for it ...your 601 came out 4 times so far this year...the last time was 8-24 of this year....will they push it again...could be...oh....wait a minute....Gus will flip that 6 and give us 901...which will also be a repeat but it only came out 2 times this year so far....and we know how PA is noted for REPEATS..LOL

As for the double 6's...I like 667 and the sister to it  677 and also the 446 or 466 we need a zero to come out on nite time...so I'll keep an eye on the 606 060 and 806 also...we need more even numbers on day and nite time...but watch out for the trips...they just might slip in there....I'll see what I can get together for numbers and post them....

PA
    United States
    Member #69849
    January 18, 2009
    15080 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Girl Isaw that and I remembered you said we're following New Jersey... keeping hope alive Amen sister!!! Hey what was eve draw?

Zaris...the evening draw was  675...and your 80 pair also went through Kentucky mid day today it was 810 ...so like GG said...it is on the roll....hope you catch it....

PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      15080 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Yep...another consec today...yeah.....have to agree with you on those double 66's GG...they sure need to come out....I'm feeling the same thing with the 126 and if I flip my 6 in the 126 we get 129 which I prefer it as 219 which I am waiting also for it ...your 601 came out 4 times so far this year...the last time was 8-24 of this year....will they push it again...could be...oh....wait a minute....Gus will flip that 6 and give us 901...which will also be a repeat but it only came out 2 times this year so far....and we know how PA is noted for REPEATS..LOL

As for the double 6's...I like 667 and the sister to it  677 and also the 446 or 466 we need a zero to come out on nite time...so I'll keep an eye on the 606 060 and 806 also...we need more even numbers on day and nite time...but watch out for the trips...they just might slip in there....I'll see what I can get together for numbers and post them....

Well I just posted tonite about the 060 and who get's it str8 tonite...New York....and Wisconsin got my 806 as 068....I think I am playing in the wrong state.....Smash

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
        Southwestern, PA
        United States
        Member #90629
        May 1, 2010
        371 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Well I just posted tonite about the 060 and who get's it str8 tonite...New York....and Wisconsin got my 806 as 068....I think I am playing in the wrong state.....Smash

Lmao... I feel that way all the time Dee !!! NC gets all my favorite numbers so I play them from time to time. I hope we all get a piece of whateva Gus throws out at us. Shoot the way we're all coming up with these numbers and working so hard we are almost there.  Put your game faces on you guys let's catch them upcoming trips!!

Holding my angel close Wink

chefgaryl's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          bristol pa
          United States
          Member #34145
          February 28, 2006
          370 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2010, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Ok so here we go again .... almost but no cigar!!!! However sum#3 did show yesterday daytime ---543.    So that means the next true sum that i am on is sum #2 and it is due!!!!! and the # that goes with it is  254  thats it!!!! So good luck to everyone and i hope this shows up in the drawings... Good luck everyone!!!

PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            15080 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Ok so here we go again .... almost but no cigar!!!! However sum#3 did show yesterday daytime ---543.    So that means the next true sum that i am on is sum #2 and it is due!!!!! and the # that goes with it is  254  thats it!!!! So good luck to everyone and i hope this shows up in the drawings... Good luck everyone!!!

I like your 254 chef....but if it's going to be sum 2 next....how about 416....506....200.. we need 0's and 6's on nite time to come out...

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              15080 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Well I finally got myself one tonite.....I out smarted GUSSY BOY....I played 309 and I said let's flip that 9 to a 6 and sure enough I caught onto him tonite....I got it boxed...but heck...it keeps me in the game....LOL

When they were showing the draw I thought for sure it was going to be the 606....so watch out for the double 0's and 6's now.....like  060....066....446...466...766..776....even the 866  886...

GG...your 6's just might be coming....Yes Nod...or you can even just play the FP 66 and BP 66's.....this way you don't have to play 0 through nine with the 6's.....

United States
                United States
                Member #60097
                April 5, 2008
                3973 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Well I finally got myself one tonite.....I out smarted GUSSY BOY....I played 309 and I said let's flip that 9 to a 6 and sure enough I caught onto him tonite....I got it boxed...but heck...it keeps me in the game....LOL

When they were showing the draw I thought for sure it was going to be the 606....so watch out for the double 0's and 6's now.....like  060....066....446...466...766..776....even the 866  886...

GG...your 6's just might be coming....Yes Nod...or you can even just play the FP 66 and BP 66's.....this way you don't have to play 0 through nine with the 6's.....

Dee, congratulations on your boxed win!  I got caught up in those TV shows and overlooked the win!  WTG!PartyBananaParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4574 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

YAY!!!! WTG Dee!!!! :)

Going with 466 if pair 6's are due....

or 366....(saw it on a license plate)

Gus needs to get out of this redundent rut...consecs then doubles then consecs then doubles....Where the hon are the trips..??

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    15080 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

YAY!!!! WTG Dee!!!! :)

Going with 466 if pair 6's are due....

or 366....(saw it on a license plate)

Gus needs to get out of this redundent rut...consecs then doubles then consecs then doubles....Where the hon are the trips..??

Thanks everyone for the WTG's.....

Yes GG I would go with the 66's pairs...but don't forget the sister's to them...like the 446 and 336..I am feeling also those 33's I do like 433  443...gosh there are so many doubles that need to come out...and now the trips are right on our heels...NY and NJ got them today...and the same one's  777....so it looks like it just might be your triples 3's or 4's....and CT got 888 today also....that Gus sure is trying to get those trips in before the Full Moon...(Oct 20th)....

GG...that 366 you like is  singing to a hymn number...if you know what I mean....

There are so many pairs due I just might have to do the FP AND BP on some of them...can't cover them all...

bristol pa
                      United States
                      Member #34145
                      February 28, 2006
                      370 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Dee,I like your theory on flipping the sixes you def showed me!!!!! Yes of course those 6s and 0s have a shot !!!! but i am on the 254....

bristol pa
                        United States
                        Member #34145
                        February 28, 2006
                        370 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Oh by the way congrats on your box hit DEE!!!!! Remember its better than ripping the ticket up...

PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          15080 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Oh by the way congrats on your box hit DEE!!!!! Remember its better than ripping the ticket up...

Thank you chefgaryl.....about your 254....yes it will come out...but right now I think the doubles and trips are taking priority to your 254....so the 254 just might have to take a back seat right now...alot of doubles are still lagging behind....but with the way Gus operates....he just might pull that one out....

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
                            Southwestern, PA
                            United States
                            Member #90629
                            May 1, 2010
                            371 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Party Way to go DEE!!! We are off to a good start!!! Congrates girl!!

Holding my angel close Wink

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #79502
                              September 2, 2009
                              6446 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2010, 9:33 am - IP Logged

After the 36 combo showed-remember the 24  likes to appear..............

254- thanks chef

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

Page 187 of 326