Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 256 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
$$ Moneymaker $$

United States
Member #4290
April 9, 2004
16883 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Way To Go! all the posters of 693936!!!

and/or

Congratsto all the players who hit the Slots!!!

MoneyMoneyMoney Smiley Santa MoneyMoney

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

hello lil red....i see ya mami..dont hurt nothing tonite..lmao !!!! LOL

Whats up Technics... blessings to you I pray you have been winning this money... Chase it, go after it...... I am telling you the blessings are in order....... I have to figure out what I am playing been busy all day.....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #75096
      May 26, 2009
      7136 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Whats up Technics... blessings to you I pray you have been winning this money... Chase it, go after it...... I am telling you the blessings are in order....... I have to figure out what I am playing been busy all day.....

Blessings to everyone and I pray everyone is hitting and blessed this Sunday.... I know you are winning and collecting money like me lol..... God is good all the time and I pray winnings for tonight....Good luck NC family....

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Blessings to everyone and I pray everyone is hitting and blessed this Sunday.... I know you are winning and collecting money like me lol..... God is good all the time and I pray winnings for tonight....Good luck NC family....

Hi Chella, good luck tonight!!!!! Hope you win big!!! I am on a lottery diet tonight but I will be ready Tuesday!!!!! Good luck everyone tonight!!!!!!

Hello

Angel19's avatar - disney25
          nashville n.c.
          United States
          Member #78433
          August 14, 2009
          1547 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi chella, you u finished christmas shopping yet?..thats it girl, make it and spend it since ncel is giving it to you..lol....good luck tonight....blessings to you....wheres crow? missing his missing combosWhat?

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #75096
            May 26, 2009
            7136 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Chella, good luck tonight!!!!! Hope you win big!!! I am on a lottery diet tonight but I will be ready Tuesday!!!!! Good luck everyone tonight!!!!!!

Hello

Hello sweetie blessings to you.... I am hoping for a double tonight... I have a few good ones in mind....... Oh yes.... I hope all is well with you and blessings to you Coolmoney.... I went to church earlier, then Golden Coral, then back to Church with children for a Christmas play which was beautiful, and then home, I am tired today... blessings to you...

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi chella, you u finished christmas shopping yet?..thats it girl, make it and spend it since ncel is giving it to you..lol....good luck tonight....blessings to you....wheres crow? missing his missing combosWhat?

Hello Angel19, how are you?  I am doing well and almost done shopping I brought myself some things yesterday lol....and yes I am spending NC's money better than spending mines... I was wondering how long can I keep my 1000.00 card before having to cash it in... I want to use that as a rainy day... God is blessing me so much.... As for Crow yes, where is my buddy?  Usually he is on here doing his thing... He must be busy however, we miss you Crow...See Ya!

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                nashville n.c.
                United States
                Member #78433
                August 14, 2009
                1547 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello Angel19, how are you?  I am doing well and almost done shopping I brought myself some things yesterday lol....and yes I am spending NC's money better than spending mines... I was wondering how long can I keep my 1000.00 card before having to cash it in... I want to use that as a rainy day... God is blessing me so much.... As for Crow yes, where is my buddy?  Usually he is on here doing his thing... He must be busy however, we miss you Crow...See Ya!

Ive heard 90days but im not sure..best to check ncel...NOW THATS A NICE UMBRELLA FOR A RAINY DAY....lol..Blessings to you tonight and hit BIG..Thumbs Up

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31963 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Yes Vergie, it MUST be the cat LOL!!!!!! Black Cat Maneki Neko Cat 2The cat is getting ALL the hits LOL!!!!!

Just saw this...it's cute...thanks Coolmoney.  Yes it must surely be the lucky cat in my signature working it's magic for me...hope he keeps it up!

I think it pays off to buy your tickets for around 2 or 3 days ahead of time & then just forget about it and it's a nice surprise then when one hits.

Played all of my pets today as they ran out from the 3 draw ones but have a few others left over still good and played a few more doubles, a triple or two and some odds & ends!

One pair of doubles I like are 669 & 996...still playing 223 & 332...maybe I should drop them but if I do you know what will happen!...still playing 467 & 479 too...one of these days one of them is going to pop!...oops I like 256 & 259 also.

Good luck to you and everybody!See Ya!

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes just stacking my account... I am telling you I am so happy and blessings others as well trust me on that.... I cant win and tell someone cause then I have to bless them because times are really hard..... I know Christmas is around the corner and people have bills... I want everyone happy around me.... I believe the Lord tested me tonight... I pray I passed the test, there was a woman in Church this evening who came to the program. Well to make a long story short, after everyone ate and we were leaving the Church and a woman in the middle of the street said, is there anymore food?  I said yes, just go in, she said well I was in Church but did not want to go back there, well I advised her no one goes hungry please go and eat, and she said well I need a ride, I walked to church and dont have a ride or no food and she was very hungry.. I told her well I am going to my aunts house, up the street, she said I am going that way so I waited and my son walked her in the Church to get plenty of food and then she got in my jeep and said, thanks so much.  I did not even drive half a mile and she said this is my stop. She thanked me and said blessing to you and more blessing are coming.  We never know when we will meet a stranger or an angel so I always have to be prepared.  Blessings to everyone and hope we all win tonight....

United States
                      Member #1630
                      June 7, 2003
                      6011 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes just stacking my account... I am telling you I am so happy and blessings others as well trust me on that.... I cant win and tell someone cause then I have to bless them because times are really hard..... I know Christmas is around the corner and people have bills... I want everyone happy around me.... I believe the Lord tested me tonight... I pray I passed the test, there was a woman in Church this evening who came to the program. Well to make a long story short, after everyone ate and we were leaving the Church and a woman in the middle of the street said, is there anymore food?  I said yes, just go in, she said well I was in Church but did not want to go back there, well I advised her no one goes hungry please go and eat, and she said well I need a ride, I walked to church and dont have a ride or no food and she was very hungry.. I told her well I am going to my aunts house, up the street, she said I am going that way so I waited and my son walked her in the Church to get plenty of food and then she got in my jeep and said, thanks so much.  I did not even drive half a mile and she said this is my stop. She thanked me and said blessing to you and more blessing are coming.  We never know when we will meet a stranger or an angel so I always have to be prepared.  Blessings to everyone and hope we all win tonight....

God bless you Chella for helping that woman.  Yes, we don't know when any of us is going to need help from someone else so bless you for helping that woman, God will continue to bless you!!!Blue Angel

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

God bless you Chella for helping that woman.  Yes, we don't know when any of us is going to need help from someone else so bless you for helping that woman, God will continue to bless you!!!Blue Angel

Thank you Coolmoney and good luck this week.... Party

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Just saw this...it's cute...thanks Coolmoney.  Yes it must surely be the lucky cat in my signature working it's magic for me...hope he keeps it up!

I think it pays off to buy your tickets for around 2 or 3 days ahead of time & then just forget about it and it's a nice surprise then when one hits.

Played all of my pets today as they ran out from the 3 draw ones but have a few others left over still good and played a few more doubles, a triple or two and some odds & ends!

One pair of doubles I like are 669 & 996...still playing 223 & 332...maybe I should drop them but if I do you know what will happen!...still playing 467 & 479 too...one of these days one of them is going to pop!...oops I like 256 & 259 also.

Good luck to you and everybody!See Ya!

Keep that 233 and 232 Vergie!!!! I wonder where that 112 and 122 are?  I like that 256 and 259 too!!!! Good luck to you tonight!!!!!

Lottery Lottery

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            enfield nc
                            United States
                            Member #66674
                            November 2, 2008
                            996 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

i like that 223 and 332 for tonite also

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Keep that 233 and 232 Vergie!!!! I wonder where that 112 and 122 are?  I like that 256 and 259 too!!!! Good luck to you tonight!!!!!

Lottery Lottery

Cool I love your balls they are so cute... you have the cutiest smiliey's....

Page 256 of 345