Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 257 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
Brownsugar47's avatar - batman38
North Carolina
United States
Member #70598
February 6, 2009
185 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

God bless you Chella for helping that woman.  Yes, we don't know when any of us is going to need help from someone else so bless you for helping that woman, God will continue to bless you!!!Blue Angel

I Agree!You never know who you will meet or who you will need. It's always good to be kind to one another. Good Luck Tonight LP Family

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

God bless you Chella for helping that woman.  Yes, we don't know when any of us is going to need help from someone else so bless you for helping that woman, God will continue to bless you!!!Blue Angel

You're right about that Coolmoney...I know this is a pick 3 thread but as I was coming home Friday late my neighbor was leaving to go to the bank...she doesn't have a car and it was beginning to snow so I told her to hop in and I took her to the bank and then to the grocery store and waited for her and on the way home she said she couldn't go earlier because she had to wait for the mail to get a $12 check and she was out of food.

I did not know she was in such bad shape so later on after we got home...by then it was snowing really hard and I went thru my pantry and got all of the canned goods, popcorn, cookies, chips etc. and then went thru my freezer and got some things and put it all in a box and took it over to her...she started to cry and I just said to her..."Merry Christmas" and came back home...this warm feeling went over me because I had helped her.  I was so very glad that I was able to & like you said you never know when it will happen to you or me too.

If I get kicked off for getting off the p3 subject then it will be ok because I just wanted to share this since it's Christmas and we all ought to be more kinder to each other & not only at Christmas but all of the time.

Angel19's avatar - disney25
      nashville n.c.
      United States
      Member #78433
      August 14, 2009
      1547 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes just stacking my account... I am telling you I am so happy and blessings others as well trust me on that.... I cant win and tell someone cause then I have to bless them because times are really hard..... I know Christmas is around the corner and people have bills... I want everyone happy around me.... I believe the Lord tested me tonight... I pray I passed the test, there was a woman in Church this evening who came to the program. Well to make a long story short, after everyone ate and we were leaving the Church and a woman in the middle of the street said, is there anymore food?  I said yes, just go in, she said well I was in Church but did not want to go back there, well I advised her no one goes hungry please go and eat, and she said well I need a ride, I walked to church and dont have a ride or no food and she was very hungry.. I told her well I am going to my aunts house, up the street, she said I am going that way so I waited and my son walked her in the Church to get plenty of food and then she got in my jeep and said, thanks so much.  I did not even drive half a mile and she said this is my stop. She thanked me and said blessing to you and more blessing are coming.  We never know when we will meet a stranger or an angel so I always have to be prepared.  Blessings to everyone and hope we all win tonight....

Chella, i feel God sends us to his chosen people. he has  so many blessings in store for you..We havent begun to see all the blessings thats in store for you..So many are without bare necessities .So many jobs has been lost and people are really suffering...When we receive blessings we should bless  others..It touches me when i hear how unselfish some people are...MAY BLESSINGS POUR FROM HEAVEN ABOVE TO YOU CHELLA..

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

You're right about that Coolmoney...I know this is a pick 3 thread but as I was coming home Friday late my neighbor was leaving to go to the bank...she doesn't have a car and it was beginning to snow so I told her to hop in and I took her to the bank and then to the grocery store and waited for her and on the way home she said she couldn't go earlier because she had to wait for the mail to get a $12 check and she was out of food.

I did not know she was in such bad shape so later on after we got home...by then it was snowing really hard and I went thru my pantry and got all of the canned goods, popcorn, cookies, chips etc. and then went thru my freezer and got some things and put it all in a box and took it over to her...she started to cry and I just said to her..."Merry Christmas" and came back home...this warm feeling went over me because I had helped her.  I was so very glad that I was able to & like you said you never know when it will happen to you or me too.

If I get kicked off for getting off the p3 subject then it will be ok because I just wanted to share this since it's Christmas and we all ought to be more kinder to each other & not only at Christmas but all of the time.

I Agree!

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

chengcheng714's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          nc
          United States
          Member #71524
          February 27, 2009
          299 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

484 765 played them  friends

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #75096
            May 26, 2009
            7136 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Chella, i feel God sends us to his chosen people. he has  so many blessings in store for you..We havent begun to see all the blessings thats in store for you..So many are without bare necessities .So many jobs has been lost and people are really suffering...When we receive blessings we should bless  others..It touches me when i hear how unselfish some people are...MAY BLESSINGS POUR FROM HEAVEN ABOVE TO YOU CHELLA..

You make me cry but I am to the point I dont care if I win or loose, I have been so blessed and I cant explain it. I dont dislike anyone and I love so hard, and people see it that knows me... I am very sensitive to others and there problems, I just pray and God gives me advice and I have to do it... I thank you so much and God bless you and good luck. I pray you win tonight

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31517 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

See Ya!

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

You are right Vergie, we should be kinder to one another all the time, not just Christmas time and God bless you for doing just that.  We don't know what others are going through right now but if we can lend a helping hand to those who need it, we should because I know all of us can think back to when we REALLY needed something and someone came through for us.  We don't know where our help is coming from when we need it.  Someone who helps us will be moved just like we are when we help someone else.  So if everyone does random acts of kindness for others, the sharing and caring will spread from one person to another.

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!

Blue AngelNow lets win tonight some more money... doubles I see doubles..... blessings everyone I have to go and play real quick... be back on later.

nashville n.c.
                    United States
                    Member #78433
                    August 14, 2009
                    1547 Posts

You make me cry but I am to the point I dont care if I win or loose, I have been so blessed and I cant explain it. I dont dislike anyone and I love so hard, and people see it that knows me... I am very sensitive to others and there problems, I just pray and God gives me advice and I have to do it... I thank you so much and God bless you and good luck. I pray you win tonight

All i can say is THERE ARE REALLY WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD...VERGIE..THAT WAS SUCH A NICE THING YOU DID...we dont  know whats going on in other houses (NOT EVEN NEXT DOOR) and this is the season to bless others..CHELLA, MAY GOD FOREVER BLESS YOU..I see how you go the xtra mile to help us on this thread and dont even know us...I WANT TO TAKE THIS TIME TO SAY ....A BIGGGGG THANKS.

oakcity joe's avatar - bob
                      oak city nc
                      United States
                      Member #71252
                      February 21, 2009
                      1625 Posts

I Agree!........

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

All i can say is THERE ARE REALLY WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD...VERGIE..THAT WAS SUCH A NICE THING YOU DID...we dont  know whats going on in other houses (NOT EVEN NEXT DOOR) and this is the season to bless others..CHELLA, MAY GOD FOREVER BLESS YOU..I see how you go the xtra mile to help us on this thread and dont even know us...I WANT TO TAKE THIS TIME TO SAY ....A BIGGGGG THANKS.

See Ya!  Blessings to you and thank you as well....

nashville n.c.
                          United States
                          Member #78433
                          August 14, 2009
                          1547 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

You are right Vergie, we should be kinder to one another all the time, not just Christmas time and God bless you for doing just that.  We don't know what others are going through right now but if we can lend a helping hand to those who need it, we should because I know all of us can think back to when we REALLY needed something and someone came through for us.  We don't know where our help is coming from when we need it.  Someone who helps us will be moved just like we are when we help someone else.  So if everyone does random acts of kindness for others, the sharing and caring will spread from one person to another.

I Agree! 

Clapping HandsSo if everyone does random acts of kindness for others...Thank you coolmoney..

nashville n.c.
                            United States
                            Member #78433
                            August 14, 2009
                            1547 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE....

westleygirl's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                              Ahoskie, NC
                              United States
                              Member #83397