Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I dont care WHO you are: you got to have the pre-tests & post-tests drawings for your system

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2009, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj post made me realize this...Please listen...

I dont care who you are in LP if you plan to go after Powerball or Pick6 or Pick5 you got to have the pre-test and possibly the post test drawings for your system(s)...which machines they use you dont need that...Just the pre-test and post test...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2009, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

No you don't.  If you were to take only the fourth drawing and go from there, the information will be the same.  You could, if you should so desire, take only the third public draw and do the same thing.

What we should be looking for is a strategy that reduces the odds.  The ideal is to reduce the odds to 1:1 instead of 1:575757.  But any reduction in odds is good. 

We should be able to do that with every fourth draw ( or third, or sixth).

Pumpi76, if you would devote more time to developing a strategy, you and everyone you cared to share the information with would be better off.  You do some deep thinking.  I hesitate to add "but misdirected" for you know better than anyone what you are contemplating but from your posts I have deduced that you are thinking more of making money than formualting a strategy.  Forget about the money.  Find a strategy and the money will come.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2009, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I dont care who you are in LP if you plan to go after Powerball or Pick6 or Pick5 you got to have the pre-test and possibly the post test drawings for your system(s)...which machines they use you dont need that...Just the pre-test and post test...

If you're playing lotteries and not winning, blaming your losses on the fact that you don't have the pretest or post test drawings results is as good of a reason as any.  Personally I prefer to say odds are you going lose unless you get lucky.  A good system can improve your chances of getting lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2009, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you 100%!! When I work my numbers I feel that there is something missing especially when I am off by one number.