Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery new theory

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hans.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Monte Carlo
France
Member #55589
October 9, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2009, 10:50 am - IP Logged

My update of the chess lottery theory would be rather simple.

Select  highest cross numbers for each line ,use the rules to keep only 2,judging the cross  with last two drawings numbers on board.

concept

If one point is occupied by two numbers,we take this point occupied by only one number for the calculation of cross.

survive,the numbers 8 square has 2 or 3 numbers,or the numbers 8 square has only one survie combination of exactly 3 numbers.

Logic

first,If  none of the numbers on one line  would survive,just choose 2 highest cross count  numbers.

second, if one line has the same high cross count numbers,delete the numbers with no diagonal cross .(material balance in whole situation)

Third,if the above two rules can still not reduce one lines numbers to 2,then delete the number on this line that can not survive.

Fourth,if the above three rule can still not reduce one lines numbers to 2,delete the number with more a far diagonal cross.

fifth and thr last rule,if the above four rule can still not reduce one lines number to 2,delete the number with less energy cross.(keep the number with more cross energy tendency)

Example,Uk lotto 649

Sat, Dec 5, 2009 08-20-36-43-45-49, Bonus: 12

Wed, Dec 2, 2009 02-19-22-25-34-47, Bonus: 28

Sat, Nov 28, 2009 03-04-27-30-36-47, Bonus: 08

Please excuse me for the bad painting.

The black points(numbers) are drawn ones,and you can find a reason why it comes out.

Line 1(bottom line),the highest cross numbers are 6,7,8.Although none of them would survive.delete 7 as it has no diagonall cross than 6 and 8.

so we keep 6 and 8.

Line 2,choose 10,11,15 ,only 11 can survive.but the fourth rule let it disappear as it has a far diagonal cross.so we keep 10,15.

line 3,choose 18,20.All can survive.

Line 4,choose 28,29,31.All can survive.delete 31 with no diagonal cross.keep 28,29

Line 5,choose 33,36,37,38,39..delete 33,39,37 for far away diagonal cross,and keep 36,38

line 6,choose 41,43,45,46..45,46 both cant survive,but 46 has a far diagonal cross,so we delete 46 and keep 41,43,45...41 and 45 can not survive,but 45 is better than 41 as there are two numbers at 47 point both crossing it while 41 only has one 25 point crossing it.so we keep 43 and 45.

line 7,choose 54,49,50,52,,,delete 50,52 with a far diagonal cross.and keep 54 ,49

All the 14 numbers for prediction cover 6 drawn numbers

line 7,choose 54,49,50,52,,,delete 50,52 with a far diagonal cross.and keep 54 ,49

you may find this is not logical,as I forgot  to mention one issue..If the 8th line is empty(usually a 649 lottery only use 7 lines),then the 8th line is the bottom first line.

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Monte Carlo
    France
    Member #55589
    October 9, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

The explaniation of my theory from biological way

The status of life consists of three parts,Move,attack and survive.

Move is vertical and horrizional movement.

Attack is the diagonal movement.

survive is mainly the defense, so it always look for the most steable struture and save the material to avoid the unnecessary exchange for later development.

The life can only produce when it finish these three parts.The right number can come out.

Logic 1 is the move and attack combination.The job is to get max chance to get space for development by max movement and attack.

Logic 2 is the  defense .It avoid the chance to be attacked first.

Logic 3 is the survive.It tries to form the most steable struture of life.

Logic 4 is to to save the material to avoid unnecessary exchange for later development.

Logic 5 is when life gets complicated,it calculate the attack and defense value and make the better decision (always to have more attack first)

These logics also work perfectly for chess.I have played it with rybka 3,the strongest chess engine and after 20 steps I lost only 0.50 point,because I always follow the rule to move,attack,then defense,and calculate the exchange.

In human world,it also works the same.We must first work(move) then attack(make a profit),logic 1 ,

and then avoid attack(avoid to be taken advantage of),logic2,

and then survive,logic3,

and then save money or something,and cosider to do something more valueable and more potenial,logic4,

and then logic5,when life has a conflict,make a decision to keep the more control(attack first).

Dont you agree...

In the lottery world,the rule will also not change.It exactly follow the rule of life,so I think even numbers has its own life and by observation,you will find out the lottery drawings tell you very interesting story.(I will write later).

Our world has so many kinds of varieties,with different creatures and different people.Also for the lottery,  if u have predicted the best few numbers for the next drawing,it still generates a lot of combinaions.The  best few numbers you can choose with less difficulty,the lottery world is becoming more organized.The best few numbers you choose with more difficulty,the lottery world is becoming more complicated or even full of chaos.

the rule

Select  highest cross numbers for each line ,use the rules to keep only 2,judging the cross  with last two drawings numbers on board.

concept

If one point is occupied by two numbers,we take this point occupied by only one number for the calculation of cross.

survive,the numbers 8 square has 2 or 3 numbers,or the numbers 8 square has only one survive combination of exactly 3 numbers.

Logic

first,If  none of the numbers on one line  would survive,just choose 2 highest cross count  numbers.

second, if one line has the same high cross count numbers,delete the numbers with no diagonal cross .(material balance in whole situation)

Third,if the above two rules can still not reduce one lines numbers to 2,then delete the number on this line that can not survive.

Fourth,if the above three rule can still not reduce one lines numbers to 2,delete the number with more a far diagonal cross.

fifth and the last rule,if the above four rule can still not reduce one lines number to 2,delete the number with less energy cross.(keep the number with more cross energy tendency)

rexee's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

South Africa
      Member #82555
      November 16, 2009
      14 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

interesting way of predicting the numbers hans, have you won any lottery using this method?

NEVER SAY NEVER....

Monte Carlo
        France
        Member #55589
        October 9, 2007
        1181 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2009, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

interesting way of predicting the numbers hans, have you won any lottery using this method?

I am approaching the way of winning,just dont know when.It would only take 5 or 10 tickets to have it I guess,when the right time comes.

I dont force it to happen though.And I either dont hope.Take something as nothing,and you will have it.

Its like trying to be selected as the president.If you are on the right way,you are the candidate.There is still the old president to be defeated,the winning numbers.when he makes a trick,confusing the numbers situation or struture,or make i more diffcult to catch all right numbers in few least numbers,it would not be easy to win...lol

oh,and the cost of the ticket to go to the lottery world,every time 10euro!

Hans

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
          Deeping in Ramdoness
          Dominican Republic
          Member #73824
          April 25, 2009
          238 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2009, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

HANS.. hi.. you can sendme or a doc or domething or a explication a litlre more clearly please..

i wanna try this system too in my country a 6/38 GAME

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Monte Carlo
            France
            Member #55589
            October 9, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I will show you by tonights MM prediction.

MM 8th,Dec prediction

Monte Carlo
              France
              Member #55589
              October 9, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2009, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

MM prediction process(Most difficult number Puzzle in the world)

If the mega million lottery past  2 draw are

Fri, Dec 4, 2009 04-33-41-51-56, Mega Ball: 38

Tue, Dec 1, 2009 17-30-39-52-53, Mega Ball: 21

what is the next drawings number (within 14 numbers cover all 5 drawn numbers)

line 1..03,06,01 are most crossed numbers.delete 01 for its having no diagonal cross.

line 2..04,05,08 are most crossed numbers.delete08 for its a non survival numbe.

line 3...21,23,20 are most crossed numbers.delete 20 for its having a far diagonal cross.

line 4...25,26,28,31,32 are most crossed numbers.delete 28(no diagonal cross),delete 31(far diagonal cross),delete 32(less potenial energy,maybe keep it,,not sure)

line 5...33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40 are most crossed numbers numbers..delete 35,36,37(there are other numbers that can survive,so we dont follow logic1,delete them as non survival numbers).delete 38,39,40(far diagonal cross)

line 6...42,44,48 are favorite ones.delete 48 (far diagonal cross)

line 7...49,51,52,53 are favorite ones.delete 49,52(no diagonal cross)

Hans

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                Member #48046
                December 7, 2006
                1699 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Hans   I did your chess board last night for fun in my state game (pick 5)

It turned out that two of the most crossed actually hit!

It might help everyone to know that they are   "crossing "  empty boxes

and there are numbers in the boxes  starting at the bottom   1 thru 8

Anyway   I kinda like it

Monte Carlo
                  France
                  Member #55589
                  October 9, 2007
                  1181 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Hans   I did your chess board last night for fun in my state game (pick 5)

It turned out that two of the most crossed actually hit!

It might help everyone to know that they are   "crossing "  empty boxes

and there are numbers in the boxes  starting at the bottom   1 thru 8

Anyway   I kinda like it

have you tried the updated theory..

I just took CO Pick5 and run a test.

It turned out that the theory has no flaw so far.

Colorado (CO) Cash 5 Past Winning Numbers

Draw Date   Results 
                  Mon, Dec 7, 2009 06-09-12-17-26
                  Sun, Dec 6, 2009 07-10-13-15-32
                  Sat, Dec 5, 2009 11-14-19-23-28

06 on line 1 is crossed 4 times,also the highest cross number.
                  12 on line 2 is crosed 6 times,also the highest cross number.one line choose 2 numbers,the only left is 09.10,14...10,14 was drawn last two drawings,so i prefer 09.
                  17 on line 3 is crossed 2 times.other choices are 18.19.21.23.24...19,23 were drawn last two times,so i prefer 18,21,24
                  26 one line 4 is crossd 4 times,other choices are 30.Rest delete for far diagonal cross.

so all prediction numbers would be 06,09,12,10,14,17,18,21,24,26,30 and all 5 winning numbers are covered.

Hans

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                    Deeping in Ramdoness
                    Dominican Republic
                    Member #73824
                    April 25, 2009
                    238 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2009, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

i  hope that your theory HITS.. if not dont problem i wanna know how to use.. HANS so i wait at 8 pm for a explication. please

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Monte Carlo
                      France
                      Member #55589
                      October 9, 2007
                      1181 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2009, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Here is theCO PICK5 Latest predition analysis board for the above thead.

Monte Carlo
                        France
                        Member #55589
                        October 9, 2007
                        1181 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

i  hope that your theory HITS.. if not dont problem i wanna know how to use.. HANS so i wait at 8 pm for a explication. please

Hi,Plrax.First understand the concept of the theory,then look at all examples I have posted.

My update of the chess lottery theory would be rather simple.

concept

board,a chess board,with 8*8 total 64 points.

bttom line is line 1,then the above line is line 2,until line 8

From the bottom line,from the most left to the most right position, would be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.

The second line above,the numbers from the most left to most right position,would be 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16

until the 8th line,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64

If there are left empty lines,take the bottom line as the top line.Most common case for 649 lottery is that you take line 1 as line 8,if on line 8 there are no numbers from past 2 drawings.for pick5,if the 5th line is empty,take line 1 as the fifth line.

Cross..Cross means on he whole board,one point could be crossed by other points in horrizonal,vertical,and diagnal directon.If one number is blocked by two or more numbers in the direction,it can not cross.

If one point is occupied by two numbers,we take it that this point is occupied by only one number for the calculation of cross.

survive,one numbers 8 square  has 2 or 3 numbers.

a  diagonal cross,45 degree cross

a far diagonal cross,45 degree cross,the distance between two numbers is not 0.

number with a more far diagonal cross,the distance of a diagoal cross is more longer than other numbers with a far diagonal cross.

number with less energy cross,.the number with more longer distance crosses.

Logic

first,If  none of the numbers on one line  would survive,just choose 2 highest crossed  numbers.

second, if the above two rules can still not reduce one lines numbers to 2,then delete the number on this line that can not survive.

Third,if one line has the same high cross count numbers,delete the numbers with no diagonal cross .

Fourth,if the above three rule can still not reduce one lines numbers to 2,delete the number with  a more far diagonal cross.

fifth and the last rule,if the above four rule can still not reduce one lines number to 2,delete the number that has a less energy cross

Hans

Gent
                          Belgium
                          Member #73987
                          April 30, 2009
                          33 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2009, 4:43 am - IP Logged

No luck this time Hans, the winning numbers are:

20 - 23 - 28 - 30 - 40

One hit only (23). No reason to give up though, there is no strategy that will hit at a 100% rate.

Monte Carlo
                            France
                            Member #55589
                            October 9, 2007
                            1181 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2009, 4:50 am - IP Logged

MM prediction process(Most difficult number Puzzle in the world)

If the mega million lottery past  2 draw are

Fri, Dec 4, 2009 04-33-41-51-56, Mega Ball: 38

Tue, Dec 1, 2009 17-30-39-52-53, Mega Ball: 21

what is the next drawings number (within 14 numbers cover all 5 drawn numbers)

line 1..03,06,01 are most crossed numbers.delete 01 for its having no diagonal cross.

line 2..04,05,08 are most crossed numbers.delete08 for its a non survival numbe.

line 3...21,23,20 are most crossed numbers.delete 20 for its having a far diagonal cross.

line 4...25,26,28,31,32 are most crossed numbers.delete 28(no diagonal cross),delete 31(far diagonal cross),delete 32(less potenial energy,maybe keep it,,not sure)

line 5...33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40 are most crossed numbers numbers..delete 35,36,37(there are other numbers that can survive,so we dont follow logic1,delete them as non survival numbers).delete 38,39,40(far diagonal cross)

line 6...42,44,48 are favorite ones.delete 48 (far diagonal cross)

line 7...49,51,52,53 are favorite ones.delete 49,52(no diagonal cross)

Hans

Tue, Dec 8, 2009 20-23-28-30-46, Mega Ball: 29

20 was in the list,I put the oder to delete a far dagonal cross as the second logic,and it is wrong.so  I adjusted the survive logic as the second.

23 is correctly predicted.

28 was crossed 4 times. but its a non survival number ,same as 27.it should have been deleted accordig to logic 2.but it came out..unclear.

30 was only crossed two times and can not survive.it came out anyway.

46 was crossed 5 times ,and can survive.Its my mistake.44 crossed 8 times,we keep it.42 and 48 both were crossed 4 times.

the theory should be able to get 20,23,46 in 14 numbers. 

28,30 came out,maybe that mean the numbers on this line are not attacking or moving..but its producing.

Monte Carlo
                              France
                              Member #55589
                              October 9, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2009, 4:57 am - IP Logged

No luck this time Hans, the winning numbers are:

20 - 23 - 28 - 30 - 40

One hit only (23). No reason to give up though, there is no strategy that will hit at a 100% rate.

My logics are ideal society rule.Sometimes it doesnt stick to that rule anyway.I find 28,30 came out as a non survival number,and thats the part we cant control.But other numbers 20,23,40 could have been predicted,I have adjusted the logic order by putting survival order as the second.