Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

IF psyko WON (?)JACKPOT?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

PRAZE or PHAZE? psykomo

VOTE:I would "b" the first "4" PSYKO [ 2 ]  [4.35%]
VOTE:PSYKOMO does not derseave JP [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
PSYKO is CRAZY<<<<<<<<<!!! [ 10 ]  [21.74%]
PSYKO does not STAND a chance of JACKPOT! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
IF???? psyko winn's we want pce of ACTION!! [ 2 ]  [4.35%]
we HOPE>>PSYKO will "WIN"$$ [ 6 ]  [13.04%]
PSYKO>>>will share JACKPOT$$ [ 2 ]  [4.35%]
PSYKO<<<will not share JACHPOT$$ [ 1 ]  [2.17%]
WE WISH PSYKO a "JACKPOT"$$ [ 16 ]  [34.78%]
LOTTERY POST is "D" BEST$$$$ [ 7 ]  [15.22%]
Total Valid Votes [ 46 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5123 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2009, 6:53 am - IP Logged

we want to win why not wish you best of luck in your goal of also winning.

best of luck psykomo.  Im sure you wish us all the best of luck to

AFTER 24 HOURS IN THE STUDIO>>>>>>>>>>TRY'G 2 PRODUCE A 'SPRING'111111111111111111111111

ICENISNMELTING>>>>>>>>>>.XMAAS CREEP'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSINTO STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MUST "produce"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TODAY R SOMEONE WILL WRITE A XMAS HIT TODAY 4 DECEMBER 2010!!!!!

THEY WILL HIT "D'">>>>>>>>>JACKPOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>111

AS A PRODUCER>>>>>>>>>>>THANK>fan'sssssssssssssDON'T LET THE POLAR BEAR's>>>>>DROUND!!!!

SEND PSYKO UR "idea".........>>>FOR A SONG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5611 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Psykomo won the jackpot then blew it all on presents and eggnog??????

United States
      Member #54390
      August 17, 2007
      313 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

If Psycho won, I hope he doesn't stop playing music.   Psyko, Check your mailbox for my message!!

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
        Member #55246
        September 20, 2007
        225 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2009, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I voted: LOTTERY POST IS "D" BEST$$$$    Wink

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12587 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2009, 1:46 am - IP Logged

Every one of us has people in our life that need our blessing and approval. However, a blessing is not a blessing until it's spoken. When you speak, "I'm proud of you. I love you. You are talented. You mean the world to me" to someone, you're not just being kind, you are speaking the blessing over their life. Your words have creative power; they carry supernatural power. Just like you pull back a bow and shoot an arrow, the moment you speak the blessing, releases favor, ability, wisdom, confidence, and goodness in extraordinary ways. One word of encouragement, one word of approval can be what helps others around you really step up to who created them to be and help shape their destiny. We need to learn to live blessing minded, not, "How can I get a blessing today?" but, "Where can I speak a blessing?" When you wake up in the morning, tell your spouse, "I love you. I'm glad you're in my life." Before your children leave for school, give them a big hug and tell them, "I'm proud of you. You're going to be great today." When you do that, you're not only releasing favor into their future but you're releasing favor into your own future because when you help someone else rise higher, that's a seed that you're sowing and will make sure someone is there to help you rise higher!

Listen Here!

Raven,  I love the way u think & speak.  Sometimes, we need to be reminded & not take it for granted.  U r an inspiration!   thank u,  u made my day!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
            Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
            Member #38062
            April 23, 2006
            12587 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2009, 1:56 am - IP Logged

of course, I do hope u or any Good & kind people win!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31361 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2009, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Every one of us has people in our life that need our blessing and approval. However, a blessing is not a blessing until it's spoken. When you speak, "I'm proud of you. I love you. You are talented. You mean the world to me" to someone, you're not just being kind, you are speaking the blessing over their life. Your words have creative power; they carry supernatural power. Just like you pull back a bow and shoot an arrow, the moment you speak the blessing, releases favor, ability, wisdom, confidence, and goodness in extraordinary ways. One word of encouragement, one word of approval can be what helps others around you really step up to who created them to be and help shape their destiny. We need to learn to live blessing minded, not, "How can I get a blessing today?" but, "Where can I speak a blessing?" When you wake up in the morning, tell your spouse, "I love you. I'm glad you're in my life." Before your children leave for school, give them a big hug and tell them, "I'm proud of you. You're going to be great today." When you do that, you're not only releasing favor into their future but you're releasing favor into your own future because when you help someone else rise higher, that's a seed that you're sowing and will make sure someone is there to help you rise higher!

Listen Here!

Raven - thank you for these words.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2009, 5:33 am - IP Logged

wit u 100% Mo!

no reason the sun should not shine on you and you kick back with a pineapple <snip>tail and eat good seafood!

u r  LP   Group Hug

DD

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2009, 6:21 am - IP Logged

AFTER 24 HOURS IN THE STUDIO>>>>>>>>>>TRY'G 2 PRODUCE A 'SPRING'111111111111111111111111

ICENISNMELTING>>>>>>>>>>.XMAAS CREEP'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSINTO STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MUST "produce"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TODAY R SOMEONE WILL WRITE A XMAS HIT TODAY 4 DECEMBER 2010!!!!!

THEY WILL HIT "D'">>>>>>>>>JACKPOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>111

AS A PRODUCER>>>>>>>>>>>THANK>fan'sssssssssssssDON'T LET THE POLAR BEAR's>>>>>DROUND!!!!

SEND PSYKO UR "idea".........>>>FOR A SONG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!

I'm writing a song for your band, Psyko. It's gonna be titled "You ain't gettin' @#$&  for Christmas."

It's gonna be a real tear jerker. Good for slow dancing though.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5123 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2009, 3:07 am - IP Logged

I'm writing a song for your band, Psyko. It's gonna be titled "You ain't gettin' @#$&  for Christmas."

It's gonna be a real tear jerker. Good for slow dancing though.

"The Perfect Xmas Song"

Wakin' up this special XMAS season, Psyko thought about Todd's "new" RED>>>>>

corvette^^^^^ special sled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>

WOW, the girl's will like this "SLAY" sleepin in it in a rumble><><>< tumble sort!!!

EVERYBODY'sssssssssssssss here from the LOTTERY POST>> they came from>>>>

"EVERWHERE">>>>>>>>>>>savagegoose>cheryl59>nino224>hearsetrax<rdgrhr>>>>

maddog10>thatscarychick>raven62>budward<corn toss> emilyg>rebbuckkeye>>>>>>

smoothjuice>jackpot>delta draw>lkydd*594>>"AIN'T gettin'@#$& for XMAS!!!!!!!!!!

BUT, we're do as Todd say'es>>hopin' SANTA will not miss bringn' "ALL" above>>

"D">>g@@d CHILLON a "BIG" JACKPOT$!

Jack-in-the-BoxNoelBig Grin SantaSmiley SantaNoelSantaJester LaughNoelJester LaughSad WaveyNoelSmiley SantaSnowmanNoelLet It All OutIdeaNoelBig Grin SantaCoffeeNoelLepRudolphNoelJack-in-the-BoxSulk Off

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2009, 12:46 am - IP Logged

THANK U TODD>>>>>>>>>>>we R no problem

Money?

There are better things to wish for.

Still, somebody is going to win the jackpot sooner or later, so Why not you?

What would you do with the money?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."