Welcome Guest
You last visited August 19, 2017, 8:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post Tips and Tricks

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
New York, NY
United States
Member #39471
May 16, 2006
2699 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2009, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Hey it's difficult to read and absorb all the excellent info Todd has about this site at any one time. But every now and then we need a heads up on a feature that we may not have known about or that slipped us...

Tip: Prediction Winners Page

I never knew you could sort by state...and by prize. Cool

If you think a cool feature may be unknon or underutilized share it ...not the usual suspects

$$$

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #46493
    September 11, 2006
    4211 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2009, 9:26 am - IP Logged

That is pretty cool, never knew about that one.  I'm always finding new and interesting things when I do research and stats.

WTG Todd!  Cheers

Keep it simple 

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7542 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Hey it's difficult to read and absorb all the excellent info Todd has about this site at any one time. But every now and then we need a heads up on a feature that we may not have known about or that slipped us...

Tip: Prediction Winners Page

I never knew you could sort by state...and by prize. Cool

If you think a cool feature may be unknon or underutilized share it ...not the usual suspects

"If you think a cool feature may be unknon or underutilized share it ...not the usual suspects"

As a premium member I suggest getting at least a one month membership and checking out all the bells and whistles on this site. I'm still finding neat features I never knew existed and they all are very user friendly.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8535 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged
        The blue menu bar is your friend regular or paid members should explore every aspect of the menu features, while platinum members have full access non paying members have free trials of some features to give them a clue as to what they might be privy to should they upgrade their membership.   

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          49013 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

i signed up with a one month trial, i will sign up for a year, it's so worth for all the different ways you can sort and study the data and now that i am learning vtracs i already hit for 40 bucks using vtracs. not a pro at it yet but am learning. good luck to all!

Hyper

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23829 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Good topic!  Here's my tips:

• Any time you see a member name or a game name in blue with a gray underline -- like this -- that is a popup menu link.  Click the link to see the popup menu of choices available for that member or game.
            • If you want a complete explanation of the features available for each membership level, click Premium Memberships on the left side of any page.  In that page you will find links to many free samples and trials.
            • If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7 on your computer, install the Lottery Results Gadget for lottery results delivered directly to your desktop within minutes of the drawing.
            • As Four4Me also said, check out every menu item available in the blue menu bar at the top.  You will find lots of things you've never seen before.
            • If something does not work properly with the text editor, clear your browser cache.  Instructions for doing this are in the Help forum.
            • If you are not able to stay logged in, try clearing the cookies on your browser.  Instructions for doing this are in the Help forum.
            • If things are still not working properly, use the Browser Compatibilty Test to be sure your basic browser settings are correct.
            • The two best sources of information for any problems and questions (other than the forums) are the Help forum and the Contact Us page.  For the Contact Us page, explore the various topics -- don't rush through it -- because it is MUCH quicker getting a response there after thoroughly going through the topics than it would be to wait for a response from me.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2009, 4:40 am - IP Logged

Good Post Fibonacci,

You are right about all the goodies here, quite a wealth of features available at LP. It does take a while to know one's way around.

I had to ask where a feature was I once found that resides in the Daily drop-down menu. Some powerful features to explore and use in that one menu for each state. I use it alot.

DD