Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How will you feel if your Spouse/boyfriend did this to you...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2009, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

You may think i am mean but it can happen...I dont know if this can be done but i am writing it here just if in case it can happen...Remember on the LP News where i think a Canadian doctor killed his wife for the lottery ticket...How will you feel if your husband bought the lottery ticket didnt tell you kept it to himself found out he won, let´s say he won 100 million, then took the ticket and gave it to one of this friend or someone he knew or trusted let that person claim the jackpot...Then your husband divorces you leave you with the kids ask his friend or person who claimed the jackpot to give him let´s say: 60 million or whatever amount in millions and make it look like a gift and your husband goes away and find himself 20 studs younger female blondes or the person of his dream and has his way and you dont get anything...

How will you feel...I am telling you...IT CAN HAPPEN...Dont know if is possible but it can happen...Cant say i didnt warn you...You lost your husband and you lost what was entitled to you...

And he never tells you...Something else that can happen is your husband ask his friend to place the money in the bank and with the earned interest they try and win the lotto...Or another scenario is your husband can give it to his beloved secret lover that he has always like because she looks hotter than you or more beautiful than you, let her claim it then divorces you and marries that secret lover of his...

How will you feel...It can happen...It doenst have to be 100 million it can be 20 million...

again how will you feel...

it doesnt have to be your husband your wife could do the same thing to you...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

You got quit a mind working for you....

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2009, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I learned a long time ago that life isn't fair. This and many other things like this can and probably do happen but it's not something I would focus on.

It's kind of like take any situation.....and then you can shoulda, coulda, woulda if only it to death. After the fact whatever happens whether the situation above or any other situation.....what happens.....happens! I wouldn't feel good about it but I'm not gonna worry that it may happen either!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2009, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Because I think things like this can happen ,when it come to money the first thing I would do is sign my ticket.

I have a will has to how I want any money I have are get to be split up. If I did'nt get a chance to sign my ticket

before something happen to me, I believe that what goes around come around. My husband are whoever would'nt

have any peace. I would ride there back like there know tomorrow.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
          Member #91
          January 19, 2002
          11929 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

You are truly the Paul Revere of the Lottery "What if" conspiracy warning!!!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2009, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

You may think i am mean but it can happen...I dont know if this can be done but i am writing it here just if in case it can happen...Remember on the LP News where i think a Canadian doctor killed his wife for the lottery ticket...How will you feel if your husband bought the lottery ticket didnt tell you kept it to himself found out he won, let´s say he won 100 million, then took the ticket and gave it to one of this friend or someone he knew or trusted let that person claim the jackpot...Then your husband divorces you leave you with the kids ask his friend or person who claimed the jackpot to give him let´s say: 60 million or whatever amount in millions and make it look like a gift and your husband goes away and find himself 20 studs younger female blondes or the person of his dream and has his way and you dont get anything...

How will you feel...I am telling you...IT CAN HAPPEN...Dont know if is possible but it can happen...Cant say i didnt warn you...You lost your husband and you lost what was entitled to you...

And he never tells you...Something else that can happen is your husband ask his friend to place the money in the bank and with the earned interest they try and win the lotto...Or another scenario is your husband can give it to his beloved secret lover that he has always like because she looks hotter than you or more beautiful than you, let her claim it then divorces you and marries that secret lover of his...

How will you feel...It can happen...It doenst have to be 100 million it can be 20 million...

I feel that if a woman's husband goes out and finds himself 20 studs as you say, that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't going to work out anyway. Call me crazy but that's what I think. Thoughts of the money may even momentarily fade into the ether when her husband shows up with his 20 studs. It's just a sad, sad situation all around and one that deserves thoughtful consideration, a willingness to move on and above all forgiveness for the husband and his 20 studs.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2009, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

If my husband-wife-boyfriend-girlfriend, won a multimillion dollar jackpot, had someone cash it in for him, got a cut of the jackpot- dumped me and the kids for the secret side piece and lived it up like a rock star. Fine. I would look forward to the day that the former husband-wife-boyfriend-girlfriend is found dead. Why? So I can get social security for my children until they are of age. 

No one likes getting dumped. But you get dumped enough you learn how to move on faster. It doesn't hurt less just not as long. If my replacement is not as good looking as me then I would be obligated to beat the stuffing out of the one who dumped me not the one who replaced me. I would issue the way-way back in the day azz beatdown with brick and boot included.

If the one who dumped me takes care of our kids then I will have no problem. Take care of the kids by purchasing shoes, clothes, food when ever needed. The money never need to touch my hand. But if I call and say, "Pookie need school supplies and here is the list." or "Peanut's bill from the trip to the emergency room is $$$$$." Then I expect those bills to be paid and the supplies purchased. The kids did not ask to be caught up in the parent's drama.

If I get negative feedback then it's on like a pot of neckbones.                   Evil Smile

United States
                Member #34266
                March 1, 2006
                188 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

If I won a lottery jackpot....I would absolutely keep it from my husband...I will tell you why he goes through money and racks up the credit card debt like there is no tomorrow...fortunately for me I live in a non-community asset state which means...my money and my debt  are mine....his money and debt are his...

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2009, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

If my husband-wife-boyfriend-girlfriend, won a multimillion dollar jackpot, had someone cash it in for him, got a cut of the jackpot- dumped me and the kids for the secret side piece and lived it up like a rock star. Fine. I would look forward to the day that the former husband-wife-boyfriend-girlfriend is found dead. Why? So I can get social security for my children until they are of age. 

No one likes getting dumped. But you get dumped enough you learn how to move on faster. It doesn't hurt less just not as long. If my replacement is not as good looking as me then I would be obligated to beat the stuffing out of the one who dumped me not the one who replaced me. I would issue the way-way back in the day azz beatdown with brick and boot included.

If the one who dumped me takes care of our kids then I will have no problem. Take care of the kids by purchasing shoes, clothes, food when ever needed. The money never need to touch my hand. But if I call and say, "Pookie need school supplies and here is the list." or "Peanut's bill from the trip to the emergency room is $$$$$." Then I expect those bills to be paid and the supplies purchased. The kids did not ask to be caught up in the parent's drama.

If I get negative feedback then it's on like a pot of neckbones.                   Evil Smile

I was really thinking the same thing about a beat down, but you can't do that these days. They try and put you under the jail......

hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Move to calif..........

Monkey Butt, USA
                      United States
                      Member #54569
                      August 23, 2007
                      1124 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2009, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I was really thinking the same thing about a beat down, but you can't do that these days. They try and put you under the jail......

There would be no charges brought against me because my ex would fear me more than anyone in existance. He/She would know, to open their mouth would mean a repeat way-way back in the day azz beatdown with brick and boot with the added icing of brass knuckles. My goal is not to kill or maime, but to get my point across, which is............

You do not replace me with an ugly person!!!

You do not have the option/luxury of neglecting our kids!!!

If you do either of these two things:

Your azz is grass and I am the lawnmower!!!!

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Santa Ana
                        United States
                        Member #71159
                        February 20, 2009
                        651 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

If this worst case scenario would to have happen and it is a BIG IF, there is the legal system to handle this and therefore the winnings could  be tied up for years and years.  Just go a research and find simliar stories--nothing new about.

NH
                          United States
                          Member #83352
                          December 5, 2009
                          223 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

You can trust a "friend" with your life...But not your money or wife...No sane man on the planet could have that much trust in another man...I just don't believe its possible...And i'm not so sure tax wise he wouldn't be better off divorcing his wife and taking his half...That way the government only gets one shot at the money...Regardless of how much he hated his wife, no one is more evil and/or waste money more then the government...

I'm not sure what the gift tax would be on such a large number but the friend is already going to be paying close to 50% when its all said and done...And lets say the gift tax is 25%(not sure what it really is) then this husband would be looking at seeing the government walk away with about 75% of the total windfall...

And just imagine the people who would want to know why a "friend" would gift so much money to another...The timing of everything would create some skeptics of what was really going on...I would imagine the "wife" would make it her life's mission to dig into the truth...

However if this happened in a tax free lottery country, then forget about my post above...

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                            nashville n.c.
                            United States
                            Member #78433
                            August 14, 2009
                            1547 Posts
                            Posted: December 23, 2009, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes

hahahaha
                            Laughing 1

I couldnt have said it better myself....Clapping HandsWell Done   oldddddddd fashion beatdown...lol...good luck to everyone tonight...yes

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: December 23, 2009, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

You can trust a "friend" with your life...But not your money or wife...No sane man on the planet could have that much trust in another man...I just don't believe its possible...And i'm not so sure tax wise he wouldn't be better off divorcing his wife and taking his half...That way the government only gets one shot at the money...Regardless of how much he hated his wife, no one is more evil and/or waste money more then the government...

I'm not sure what the gift tax would be on such a large number but the friend is already going to be paying close to 50% when its all said and done...And lets say the gift tax is 25%(not sure what it really is) then this husband would be looking at seeing the government walk away with about 75% of the total windfall...

And just imagine the people who would want to know why a "friend" would gift so much money to another...The timing of everything would create some skeptics of what was really going on...I would imagine the "wife" would make it her life's mission to dig into the truth...

However if this happened in a tax free lottery country, then forget about my post above...

¨You can trust a "friend" with your life...But not your money or wife...No sane man on the planet could have that much trust in another man¨....

I am going to be sincere...Didnt want to say this but i am going to say it...When i was in college in Georgia i was looking a women to sleep it was terrible at the girlfriend or talking to girls..And since in the college i went there used to be SO MANY hot chiks and beatufil chicks i never asked any of them because they probably had boyfriends plus you are trying to keep some descency in the college i didnt want something go wrong and say i was stalking someone in college and then kicked me out of the university plus i wasnt working tell me what chick will want to sleep with you if you are not working...almost everyone was working and going to college, i didnt even had a car...So i went online, i even try chatrooms...There used to be classifieds with people´s picture and everything dude i was suprise, surprise is not the word, SHOCKED at the amount classifieds where men wanted guys to bang their wife and the husband watch...Dude A TON...i was in college a little young and i answered some of them myself...There must have been like 4,000 of such classifieds where the man wanted to watch another guy do his wife...i am talking people that were married...i might had answered like 100 of them but always had the reply of: inbox full or we found someone already or you dont meet the standards, not endowed, etc, from people all over the USA but i will always look for my region...I was probably the only one in the university doing this...Also everytime you are doing a 4some what you think that is...I´ve heard guys told me that they had shared their girlfriend with their close friends for maximum pleasure...

They took the classifieds away, they were free to sign in...This happened like a decade ago...Nowadays you can find them on Personals/Classifieds but you got to pay for them...And in them you will still find men willing to trust their wife to other men...I hope this content (what i just said) is not too strong for this thread or site...

what i am saying is there are a lot of guys out there that will do it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨